Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 11/17/2008 9:52:00 AM

THE BEST BEST BEST!!
MY HG MASCARA-
I have tried them all- nothing compares w/ shiseido majolica majorca
paired w/ shiseido mascara base-- you get the longest & flattering lashes!!

I LOVE how this makes my lashes look. The mascara is so smooth and dark, it almost makes my lashes look like false ones! Well, more natural false ones. It holds a curl wonderfully, as do all Japanese mascaras do. I have to say that this mascara is pretty good at lengthening but not huge on volumizing, so if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, this might disappoint you. The comb applicator does take a bit of getting used to and if you get this mascara on your lids, it's near impossible to get off. I actually have no problems removing this mascara because I use Heroine Make mascara remover but I imagine that it would be hard to remove with normal eye makeup remover. I suggest coating lashes with Vaseline, letting it soak for a few minutes, then using makeup remover to take this stuff off. Other tips I have about this mascara is to warm the tube up for 2-3 mins while swirling the wand inside the tube before applying. This allows the wax to melt so it can stretch out on your lashes. (Well, these aren't really my tips, they're the package's tips, LoL.)

on 10/6/2008 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have very mixed feelings about this product. It gives me amazing lengths, but seriously, the applicator sucks. If I don't wipe the excess off the comb before applying, I have to take a lash comb to clean the excess off afterwards. If I do neither, I have these thick clumpy lashes. Stays put all day, even on hot days, and doesn't smudge (I wear it with the Shiseido Mascara Base or Missha's Mascara Base - works great with both) - but it's a serious pain to take off. It's better than most mascaras I've used, despite being so complicated in its application - so I might buy it again ($15 on Ebay)

on 10/2/2008 1:34:00 PM

Best lengthing and curling mascara I've used (and trust me I've use many many from east to west).

Easiest comb brush to use. Does not volumize (it doesn't claim to do so either). Nice black color, not too fake not too light.

Recommended for girls that want a curling and lengthing effect. Will buy again!

on 9/27/2008 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

this holds a curl perfectly and is the most waterproof, non smudgeable formula i have ever come across. it lengthens really well, too, if that is what you like, and unlike most fiber mascaras, doesn't make your lashes look thin, stringy and weak. i use this every day on my bottom lashes, and diorshow blackout on my top lashes since i prefer it's volume, and i don't really need length, but when it is raining or really humid i wear this without any problems. one thing to note is you'll need a good oil based makeup remover to take it off- i use olive oil and that works fine, but just water + cleanser won't do.

on 9/23/2008 11:01:00 PM

The first time I used this mascara I didnt like it because it clumped so much. I pretty much left me with 5 lashes. And it was really hard to wash off too. BUT once you get used to it, its actually a really great mascara. As it is applied by a comb not a brush, it works well if you just sweep it outwards and dont wiggle the wand. Also, make sure you wipe off pretty much all the excess on the wand before applying - otherwise it will clump as the formula is quite wet. As long as you dont have too much product ont he brush and make sure that you dont wiggle the comb too much as you apply, this will seperate and lengthen lashes. It can feel a little crunchy once dry, but it definitely can hold a curl all day and does not smudge. I take it off with oil cleanser, and make sure I leave the cleanser on for a few minutes to give the cleanser a chance to dissolve it. Basically, this is a good mascara if you want long-wear, and lenthening and seperating. You just need to get used to it. The application and removal can be a bit more time consuming compared to other mascaras but its worth it as it stays put and doesnt smudge or flake (even after crying!).

on 9/6/2008 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMGOMGOMG!! I agree with one of the reviewer, tat Japan creates the most amazing drug store mascaras EVER. Iam in love with those japanese drug store mascaras, especially for people who have short lashes. i really like the comb applicator, it seperates my eyelashes without alot of clump. It really length my lashes and give them this glossy look. I like using this mascara with kiss me volume and curl, the result are amazing. This watery formula really lengthen the lashes, then i apply kiss me which is kind of a dryish formula and add volume and curl. U can get really curly and long, bold eyelashes. the best part is u can curl ur eyelashes even after apply those mascaras, it wouldnt stick to the eyelash curler. And they both hold curl pretty well, so you will hav fabulous eyelashes all day. O and i really love the packaging of this product. It comes with a plastic box, and the container itself is gold and black, and is really delicate. I love this product!!

on 8/12/2008 2:19:00 AM

LOVE this product. I like the comb applicator because more of the product can get onto my lashes and it separates each lash very well.

I use it in conjunction with the Kate mascara base and the effect is striking! I always get compliments on how long my lashes are when I use this.

This stays on FOREVER. And I mean FOREVER. I had a shower without removing my make up once and the mascara did not smudge or fade. Lashes were still perfect afterwards. I have friends who go to the beach and submerge their faces in water while wearing this product. So the only minor thing is that it's not easy to remove.

I'll keep using this because I highly doubt that I'll find anything better. I've tried Dior Show, Estee Lauder, Lancome.. nothing compares with this.

on 8/8/2008 4:55:00 AM

Definitely the BEST MASCARA EVER. I've tried so many (L'oreal, Maybelline, Estee Lauder) which have left me with inferior results and panda eyes.

A friend of mine recommended it to me and I picked up several wands during my trip to Japan. I've never looked back since! This mascara completely transformed my incredibly short lashes (<1cm) and gave it a total make-over. Not only did my lashes stay curled upwards, it even looked longer. The combined effect totally 'opened' up my eyes.

And it stays on FOR HOURS, with no panda eyes and dark-eye-circle- effect at the end of the day. In fact, it is nigh imposible to remove. You need a pretty heavy duty water-proof eye make-up remover to do the job. That's the only downside of this product.

I LOVE the comb applicator, as it makes application very easy and smudge proof. It separates my lashes very nicely unlike other brush applicators which tend to leave clumps of mascara on my lashes. Love the black and gold packaging as well, funky yet functional.

Overall, it's a star product and definitely a staple in my make-up bag. I'll never use any other mascaras but this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lash Expander makes my lashes extends, but not volumizes. When I look at myself in pictures, it hardly makes any difference to the size of my eyes. :( But if i look at mirror my eyes look bigger and prettier. I think I should also use an eyeliner to complete the big eyes look next time!
Nice packaging and waterproof quality.

Top Rated Shiseido Products