Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 12/12/2008 12:09:00 AM

I love this mascara. Its budgeproof which I love. I've cried with it on, went swimming with it on, etc & my mascara was perfect. I use a small dab of vaseline & it comes right off. My eyelashes look nice and long without looking fake.

on 12/7/2008 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this mascara is really hard to remove,and it last through the night and even after i shower!!!!it doesn't really create length and thickness, it's just an OK product for me.did not really create the look that i wanted

on 12/5/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall, i think it's pretty good for
lengthing your eyelashes and all,
it is waterproof and doesn't smudge,
which is good. it stays on when
im showering, or swimming, etc.
the brush is okay, it's more of
like a "comb". i'm fine with it i guess.
BUT, the one thing i don't like about it,
is that it is very hard to remove.
(well in my opinion)
and it makes a few eyelashes
fall off sometimes (not A LOT though)
wellwell, it's average, actually
ABOVE average. i find it better than
the cover girl lash blast.

on 11/27/2008 12:08:00 PM

This product is overrated.

Yes, it holds curls really, really well.
And yes, it doesn't even smudge at all.

But it don't really add THAT much length and volume to my lashes. And the brush applicator pretty much sucks and clumps my lashes if I'm not careful. I have use other better mascara out there but this one for a drug store price is worth its value, I guess.

However, what I like about this product is that it gives a very glossy black. I have tried a lot of other drug store brand like Loeal , maybelline, fasio but none of them gave this type of glossy black.

I will probably buy this product again as this is quite cheap and convenient for me to buy but no, it's not that impressive.

on 11/17/2008 9:52:00 AM

THE BEST BEST BEST!!
MY HG MASCARA-
I have tried them all- nothing compares w/ shiseido majolica majorca
paired w/ shiseido mascara base-- you get the longest & flattering lashes!!

I LOVE how this makes my lashes look. The mascara is so smooth and dark, it almost makes my lashes look like false ones! Well, more natural false ones. It holds a curl wonderfully, as do all Japanese mascaras do. I have to say that this mascara is pretty good at lengthening but not huge on volumizing, so if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, this might disappoint you. The comb applicator does take a bit of getting used to and if you get this mascara on your lids, it's near impossible to get off. I actually have no problems removing this mascara because I use Heroine Make mascara remover but I imagine that it would be hard to remove with normal eye makeup remover. I suggest coating lashes with Vaseline, letting it soak for a few minutes, then using makeup remover to take this stuff off. Other tips I have about this mascara is to warm the tube up for 2-3 mins while swirling the wand inside the tube before applying. This allows the wax to melt so it can stretch out on your lashes. (Well, these aren't really my tips, they're the package's tips, LoL.)

on 10/6/2008 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have very mixed feelings about this product. It gives me amazing lengths, but seriously, the applicator sucks. If I don't wipe the excess off the comb before applying, I have to take a lash comb to clean the excess off afterwards. If I do neither, I have these thick clumpy lashes. Stays put all day, even on hot days, and doesn't smudge (I wear it with the Shiseido Mascara Base or Missha's Mascara Base - works great with both) - but it's a serious pain to take off. It's better than most mascaras I've used, despite being so complicated in its application - so I might buy it again ($15 on Ebay)

on 10/2/2008 1:34:00 PM

Best lengthing and curling mascara I've used (and trust me I've use many many from east to west).

Easiest comb brush to use. Does not volumize (it doesn't claim to do so either). Nice black color, not too fake not too light.

Recommended for girls that want a curling and lengthing effect. Will buy again!

on 9/27/2008 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

this holds a curl perfectly and is the most waterproof, non smudgeable formula i have ever come across. it lengthens really well, too, if that is what you like, and unlike most fiber mascaras, doesn't make your lashes look thin, stringy and weak. i use this every day on my bottom lashes, and diorshow blackout on my top lashes since i prefer it's volume, and i don't really need length, but when it is raining or really humid i wear this without any problems. one thing to note is you'll need a good oil based makeup remover to take it off- i use olive oil and that works fine, but just water + cleanser won't do.

on 9/23/2008 11:01:00 PM

The first time I used this mascara I didnt like it because it clumped so much. I pretty much left me with 5 lashes. And it was really hard to wash off too. BUT once you get used to it, its actually a really great mascara. As it is applied by a comb not a brush, it works well if you just sweep it outwards and dont wiggle the wand. Also, make sure you wipe off pretty much all the excess on the wand before applying - otherwise it will clump as the formula is quite wet. As long as you dont have too much product ont he brush and make sure that you dont wiggle the comb too much as you apply, this will seperate and lengthen lashes. It can feel a little crunchy once dry, but it definitely can hold a curl all day and does not smudge. I take it off with oil cleanser, and make sure I leave the cleanser on for a few minutes to give the cleanser a chance to dissolve it. Basically, this is a good mascara if you want long-wear, and lenthening and seperating. You just need to get used to it. The application and removal can be a bit more time consuming compared to other mascaras but its worth it as it stays put and doesnt smudge or flake (even after crying!).

Top Rated Shiseido Products