December 18, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Black Ink is much darker than MAC Blacktrack fluidline, but it creases like crazy on me, even with a eyelid primer, leaving horizontal streaks on my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by abbieabbieabbie16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I generally don't write reviews, but I just HAD to come on here and see if anyone had a single bad thing to say about this. Let me start off by telling you: I haven't worn eyeliner on my waterline or tightline for 3 years because it ALWAYS ends up smudged in the corner of my eye or underneath. Eww. I would prefer no liner than that! I went through MAC kohl pencils, UD 24/7 liner, MAC fluidline gel liner, covergirl, every brand and form of eyeliner you could think of! Just recently I decided to try again with a high end brand: Bobbi Brown. This is freaking amazing! MAC fluidline (also a gel liner) would be underneath my eye within 2 hours, I never ever thought a liner could stay on for more than 12! I never thought I'd say it, but yes: TWELVE HOURS this stayed on my waterline and tightline! I cannot describe how happy I am with the fact that I can finally wear liner in the inner rims of my eye now! On every eyeliner I've tried, I would agree with all the "this smudges under my eye" reviews but this is a very first for me!! Please save your money and BUY THIS! I am in love :) And with the wide range of colours, it's just too perfecto! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing eyeliner! It stays on all day long, with no fading. It's really nicely pigmented and it glides on smoothly.It doesn't dry up either! I've had mine for about five months, and it's still going strong. You don't really get a ton of product, but I use so little for each application that it will last me forever. However, it's so expensive that I'd go buy a drugstore gel eyeliner instead of this. I'd definitely recommend, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's the 2nd best eyeliner next to MAC Liquidlast in terms of staying power. I love the deep black it gives. I still use this on the upper lashline but I still get smudging on the lower lashline with this. It's overall a good gel eyeliner with great staying power and the intensity of the black is great. Have repurchased this several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by BeccaRose89

Loved this gel eyeliner. Goes on so smooth it doesn't even feel like you're putting on makeup. Very light texture. Long lasting. Much creamier than MAC Fluidline, which I didn't mind. This is a keeper. And probably won't have to repurchase for a year or so because there's alot in the cute little pot. Great for a nice, clean, line.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by eamiller03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had heard great things about this product, but after trying it multiple times, I returned it. It always flaked. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by silverstream35

I LOVE it. It's the only eyeliner I use EVER anymore. It's so simple and easy to use and goes on without an issue. It's best with a good brush, but even with a $10 brush from the drug store, it does really really well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I put it on when I go out on the weekends and it has great lastign power. I was surprised at how well it applies. I don't, however, wear it everyday because its just easier to swipe some UD 24/7 on in the morning and go to class. I like to get this to look good and spend some time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are a lot of gel eyeliners out on the market but do not be fooled. They are not all alike. I have used MAC, Stila, Lady Burd, and Bobbi Brown's is by far the best. It didn't dry up on me. I've been using it for 8 months now and it's still creamy. The jar contains a lot of product. The eyeliner goes on smooth and doesn't wear off. If you have this liner and an eyeliner brush, you can't go wrong. I've even used this to line my inner rims and it works perfect. It's my favorite gel liner of all time. I use this almost every single day. A definite HG beauty item.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even better than the MAC Fluidline, in terms of pigmentation and staying power. Officially HG status for me. Highly recommend to all!!