December 20, 2014 | 1035 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Kelly1205

This make up changed my life. I used to have always-red and angry, broken out with acne or roscaed skin. No more. My skin tone is even, I rarely break out and my rosacea is completely gone. I've done nothing different but use this product. I won't ever be without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by meitis

May purchase again, but probably not.

Pros:
Smooth
Feels clean

Cons:
Can't find my color match
Too powdery and messy
Sometimes chalky
Makes me itch

I bought this product maybe 2 or 3 times. I liked it, it's better than the other cheap mineral makeups (so far)

But It could be better! :)
Still I think shelling out the extra cash (if you've got it) bare minerals is the best one (for myself anyhow) as the OB doesn't harm my skin. BM is the best one for my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by karachristine78

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried so many foundation varieties, high end, DS, mineral, pressed powder, creme, liquid, mousse, etc. and I keep coming back to this mineral powder. Especially for daytime, it provides the perfect balance of coverage and a natural look. The trick for me was to choose a slightly darker shade than normal (Sand Beige for my NW25 skin) - once buffed on, it provides a natural looking glow that diffuses rather than totally covers imperfections. This PF formula has never broken out my often picky skin. Unlike others, I actually really like the packaging - I pick up some of the powder with my E.L.F studio complexion brush then use the domed lid to work the foundation into the brush. Provides a great finish for me without looking cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have had this product for a year now.
I have been using it with L'Oreal's True Match liquid foundation and they work great together.
I don't use the brush that came with it; I use a large powder brush and it works great.
I did carry this in my purse for a while but found that the powder gets loose and decided I would just keep it at home.
Good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Minalr27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

expenisve but does work although packaging is horrible, I have had very sensitive skin my face has turned red and become soar and itchy from all makeup i have used, then i tried this makeup and it helped with this problem it covered the redness and after a couple days the pain and the redness was gone. this makeup was great refreshing and moisturizing although the packaging and price are horrible i would buy it again because it did wonders for my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by wannabehealthy

All I can say is OMG! I can't beleive how long I have been searching high dollar brands and this one looks the most natural w perfect flawless color. I matched it with the tinted moisturizer and green primer for my pink undertones and this works perfectly. I'm so done with the over priced chemical full garbage makeup I have used in the past. Hello physican's formula my first HG make up line :) ohh and btw I just tried the new laura mercier tinted moisturizer flying off the shelves at macys, this one blew it out of the water. Although it's a tinted moisturizer it leaves your face looking perfect. Not to light not too dark and not oily or dry in the least! I have so much make up to throw away thanks to this organic line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have been using this product for 3 years now and still love it. Because I have very pale skin that needs the color "translucent". Because I have super bad dry and flakey skin,creme and liquid foundations are not for me so I decided to try this when I was asked to prom my freshman year. Needless to say,its the best foundation I've ever had. I've never broken out with it or anything.I would reccommend this to anyone.I wish it had more coverage but overall,a product that's very worth it.I love it and have never found any foundation,creme,liquid or powder that beats this.I'm forever a user!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for the past 3 years and I have loved it! I love how natural this looks on my face and it never looks cakey. However, with that said, I wish this evened out my skin tone a little bit more. I still will buy and I really recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by PureSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Heck, I like this more than Bare Minerals. BM made my face orange! I got the light kit with the concealer and correcting powder and it looks really nice on my skin. I didn't use the crappy brush that comes with it because I'd used my friends to try before I buy and I was like "nu uh, no way am I gonna use that brush" but I loved the way the powder felt and looked on my skin without breaking me out. I got some today and I look awesome. The texture is nice. I'm really sad that some users have such high expectations for some products that they give them a really unfair low rating. It's drug store make up! What do you expect? It's supposed to improve your face, if you are really not that good looking or don't have the face for makeup, don't be so picky!! But overall, I'm loving this and I will be buying again. Sincerely, Abby... and acne/scar/large pored/freckle filled 16 year old with lots of love. Hope I've helped. <3

Edit: I still like this product, however it does look cakey after a short amount of time in the heat or having concealer under it. I also wish it came in a lighter shade because over the past year since I got it, I haven't been out in the sun much and it is far too dark for my super pale complexion. Oh well, still a good product though, just had to take away one lippie.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by CarolieMae

I liked this for a while. It had nice coverage and wasn't as expensive as be. I used to use this on a pretty consistent basis for my daily makeup routine, but it always made my skin feel a little tingly and I broke out a little (I thought this was just me). I hadn't used it for a few months and just threw some on as I was leaving the house and my face became swollen and blotchy. I immediately washed it off and I'm feeling better but my skin is still recovering. Please be careful with any makeup, even one you've worn before. I'm really surprised this happened, as I've never had an allergic reaction to foundation/powder before.