July 29, 2014 | 1882 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely floral perfume...has orange blossom,lavender,lilac,pear,vanilla...smells like orange blossom,lavender,vanilla to me...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My boyfriend picked this one and now I'm sure that he's a keeper :) it smells soooooooo good. Very classy. I wear it to all formal events. And I only have great things to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my most favorite perfumes, really nice scent. fair price too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I love this scent, but use it more for night time then during the day. I work in a facility where we are not allowed to have any frangances so I dont get to wear this often at all. My boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Again, another Armani frag where I love the notes but the dry down on my skin is terrible. The opening is delish with a sweet fragrant vanilla hit but within two hours all I could smell on my wrists was toilet spray. Sigh. And yet my husband smells devine in code for men so drat my skin chemistry!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Anne184

I think this is a nice everyday scent, but it is not really unique. When I smell it from the bottle it is very citrusy and refreshing. However on my skin it is very strong floral, and then the dry down smells like orange blossom flowers and nothing more. I love orange blossoms so I do like this scent, however since orange blossom is the only thing I can detect on me I do not think this fragrance has any wow factor. I will not be repurchasing only because for the price I would rather buy something that stands out more. The bottle is gorgeous and staying power is about average for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by amyelise

love armani perfumes. onto second bottle of this lovely woodsy floral oriental. up there with armani she.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by joya12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume. I've been using this one for 4 years. I'm not into strong overpowering smells. It's floral, oriental woodsy and a lil sweet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Armani Code for Women smells really quite sporty on me. I was expecting something more classic and either floral or oriental given the ad and packaging. I was really surprised. In fact I double checked to make sure I had spritzed on the womens and not the mens Armani.

Really, it's supposed to have bitter orange (once I checked perfume sites) and sandalwood. But on me it smells like I put Speed Stick on my hand. Given the bitter orange plus Italian sweet orange, ginger, jasmine Sambac and sandalwood notes, I should be getting something oriental out of this but I'm just not.

It smells quite clean and fresh...maybe like a mens body spray. I'm giving it 2 lippies because I'm presuming that it just does not mix well with my body chemistry. Plus I just love the ad and packaging.

Off to go scrub my hand.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Kusuriurii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First ever 'big girl' (not something that is childish and smells constantly of fruit or sugar) perfume that I bought with my money. I enjoy the smell quite a bit, and wear it on special occasions due to the fact it is pricy.

I am a little disappointed about the amount one gets despite the pretty bottle.