Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%) , Octinoxate (2%) Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Water (eau), Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

on 6/12/2009 8:54:00 AM

Do you all recommend the liquid pump or compact???

EDIT: Okay, I went out and got the liquid pump this morning. It's okay. I feel like it's a little too greasy/oily if you have oily or even slightly oily skin. The bottle indicates that it was tested as "age defying make-up" on ages 35-55, an age-group that *in general* has drier/less oily skin than teens and young adults -- so this make-up is probably not the best choice for teens and young adults (I noticed this after I did a search for "top picks" for foundations for age group 19-24 -- being in that age range, and always looking to try a new foundation, I decided to try this product...)

CG notoriously has crappy make-up, in my opinion. It's cheap (although this is quite expensive for CG) and generally very matte/cakey looking. The colors are also usually very strange. It's the make-up I first bought as a pre-teen to use and experiment with before moving on to more "mature" brands of make-up. This is great coverage, but I probably won't purchase again because of the greasy/oily effect on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Sticky, sticky, sticky! It never seems to completely dry on my skin, and leaves a sticky feel. I do like the pump on the bottle, and I will likely use this from time to time just to use it up, but I won't repurchase. I was drawn in by the claim it makes your skin look 5 years younger, but as usual- just marketing hype. Also, in this product, color selection seems to run pinkish. Poor color selection- I can't imagine how any woman of color would begin to even find a suitable shade. My skin is changing- I am 35, and am having to try to find a new foundation. I will keep looking.

on 5/8/2009 4:25:00 PM

This is the worst foundation I ever bought!!!! It was like I smeared olive oil all over my face and I used a pea size amount. I had to scrub my face twice!

on 5/1/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from the drugstore in my search for a good foundation. For smoothing out your face, this product is great! It really does make you look younger, diminishing any rough texture you have on your face, and minimizing wrinkles, giving you a youthful more "flawless" appearance. This is the best concealer I have found yet.

Also, This product did not break me out!

My only problem with this is its lightest shade is too dark. I have extremely light skin and this lightest shade is darker than some others. It has a very slight yellowish tint. But it is not half as bad as some of the real orangey light shades.

Needless to say, I loved this so much that I compensated by applying some of the makeup on the left and right sides of my neck and blended in the corner of my jawline. Despite what you may think, it actually looked alright. I used the entire pump. Oh and btw the pump is super nice.

Unfortunately I will probably not buy again as I need something that can match my skin tone.
continued >>

on 4/21/2009 9:27:00 AM

Oh no! This stuff not only did not blend well, but the smell was horrendous. I placed a little of it on my chin at the store and the rest of the day I was queasy from the smell.

on 3/28/2009 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this because my daughter had tried it and said it had a little bit too much greasiness for her. I thought it would be just what I needed for my dry skin. However, this foundation seems to bring out the flakiness in my skin which I hate. It did not have nearly enough feel of moisture for me. Also, do not like the color. It seems to be the right shade but just not an appealing color for me.

on 3/18/2009 1:11:00 AM

I like the package, sleek & hygene. the texture is appealing to me too, a little rich for oil-skin but just right for my dry skin and I find it is easy to blend into my skin. I am happy with the coverage too, medium coverage not cakey. The only thing annoys me is the color range--i could barely find a color that matches my yellowish + beige Asian skin tone--i have to blend 2 different color to match my skin which i think is a little too much for everyday ...

on 3/10/2009 9:01:00 PM

I used this before I found Revlon. Its a good foundation but not for people with oily skin or in the summer. It just slides off in the hot sun and comes off easily with a tissue. Overall its wonderful for the winter months.

i bought the compact a few weeks ago because it was on sale at walgreens. i usually have bad luck with foundations, esp cream or liquid or anything, so i never use them. but i LOVE this one. it covers up pretty much everything, makes my skin much more even and makes it look amazing. sometimes it leaves it looking a little flaky, if my skin is alittle dry, but i just use some moisturizer and its fine. i would definitely buy this again.

on 2/20/2009 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! This drugstore foundation is very affordable and is simply amazing! It has amazing coverage and feels nice and smooth upon application. The colors are a bit hard to match on your skin which is the ONLY drawback. I've been using this for a month now and am incredibly impressed!!