Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 7/21/2009 12:36:00 PM

Love it!

on 6/23/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is cheap, deeply moisturising for my incredibly dry and naturally 'tight' feeling skin and the only body wash I know that leaves my skin feeling comfortably moisturised after a bath. With other moisturising body washes even after applying body cream my skin feels very uncomfortable after a bath or shower but not with this. It does lather well and feels like you're rubbing moisturiser into your skin while also rinsing away easily. There's no point in paying for expensive products when this is the best I've ever tried and I will continue to use it as long as they make it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG body wash. I picked it up accidentally one day and I adore it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling two sizes too small and is thick and creamy. I've used it to shave in a pinch without any knicks/scrapes/razor burn.

on 4/9/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this instead of shaving cream... it's perfect

on 4/9/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this body wash for years, and it just occured to me to review it. This leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth, and you really can't beat the price. It leaves no residue, and works up to a really great lather. I use it to shave my legs as well, as it lathers much better than soap. Don't think I'll ever buy another body wash, this is my HG.

on 4/7/2009 9:46:00 PM

Although I'm not pleased with Dove's shampoos, their body washes are AMAZING.
It lathers very well with a small amount and smells great.
As far as "deep moisture" goes, I don't have particularly dry skin, so I can't comment on that; but it cleanses well without drying my skin.
I love this body wash, if you've been using soap and is considering switching to body wash, this would be the first one I recommend.

on 4/6/2009 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This review is for the "Dove Moisturizing Body Wash" - MADE IN VIETNAM!

I live in the U.S. and have tried the "Deep Moisture" version that has moisturizing ingredients for the first 3 or 4 ingredient(soybean oil, glycerin, petrolatum, and something else I think). That version gives me bumps on my body, leaves a slimy film, and smells like cherry cough syrup. It would only get 1 lippie.

The version made in Vietnam(that I bought from a local Lot Store) contains, water, cleaning agent(sodium laureth sulfate), glycerin, fragrance, and some preservatives. That's it. It cleans my picky skin well without stripping, doesn't leave a film, and smells VERY fresh and clean. It leaves a long lasting fresh, clean scent(kind of like lemony soap) and I really don't need to wear perfume when I use it because of the scent. I also can use less lotion or lighter lotion because it doesn't super dry my skin like most bars soaps.

I ADORE it!!! I thought I would have to use soap bars my whole life because my skin doesn't like most body washes, but this one is a keeper. I will repurchase as long as I can find it. :-)

P.S. It makes me wonder what other products that are originally "American" are better made in other countries???

on 3/2/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

You can't go wrong with Dove. I love that this body wash doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry afterwards. It works into a nice rich lather, and it makes my skin feel extra soft even before putting on a body lotion. Highly recommended, especially for those with super dry skin!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sometimes I feel that this body wash does not clean my skin enough. But it does keep it hydrated because it is rather mild.

HG status, keeps skin soft all day, very light scent which doesn't irrate my skin unlike alot of the other heavoly scented bodywashes! Every now and then I stray and try something new but always come back to this espically since I get so much product for around $6:)