Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

on 12/6/2011 3:25:00 PM

Sorry to put a downer on this product but I'm afraid it didn't do me any good at all. I bought it for Christmas last year as my skin was breaking out a lot and I hoped it would be the magical product as described in the reviews.

I thought it would be okay as you get a trial period but after the time was up I didn't think I had used it enough to know whether it was good, so I kept it. I wish I had returned it now! After using it for several months I found that it irritated my skin even more. I always cleansed my makeup off before using it as I didn't want to push makeup into my pores and I followed the instructions carefully. It does get rid of every last bit of makeup and I would recommend it as an occasional deep cleanser, but found it too harsh for regular use. I also tried it with the other brushes in the range but it didn't make any difference. A very expensive mistake!!!

The only thing that has worked for my break outs is the acne.org regimen, if spots are your problem I would try that first, it's much cheaper!

on 12/4/2011 1:50:00 AM

I've had pretty bad acne for a long time. I went to a dermatologist for years and have taken numerous pills and creams. I guess they helped a bit but nothing has worked as well as this! I had researched for a while and was finally convinced that it would be a good investment. I've had the brush for about 6 months. The first time I used it I noticed how soft my skin felt and how it didn't look dull at all. I kept experimenting with it trying to figure what worked best and I realized that using it twice a day gave me the best results. My skin looks so good!! It has never looked so clear! I wouldn't say that it will completely clear your face up forever because I do still get a pimple now and then but compared to my skin before I'm fine with that. My makeup isn't splotchy anymore because it got rid of dry patches and it's not as oily either. I use glytone gel cleanser with it but I'm sure anything will do. I recommend this brush to everyone and can't imagine washing my face without it.

on 11/30/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this just about a year ago, after much deliberation. I am not a kid but I have good skin to start with. So I figured how much can it do? Well, it becomes an addiction! When I don't use it, some nights I'm just tired and I will use a cleansing wipe to remove my makeup, I notice my skin looks dull and ashy. Besides it feels great and makes my skin glow, I recently purchased the blue, deep pore brush, which I love, I use it 3-4 times a week, otherwise I am happy with the normal brush. I rarely use the body brush, not that I don't need it, just seems like too much of a hassle. I think anyone would benefit from the clarisonic, it really is great, I try it with all different cleansers, never disappoints, makes some cleaners that I had pushed aside seem to work better. I know it's not cheap, but it really is a great gadget and it is worth the money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was on the fence for a long time with whether or not to purchase a Clarisonic. I finally bucked up and shelled out the dough for this pro version that was offered at my dermatologist office. The girl who does my facials used it on me and I bought it that very day. I figured if I was going to get one I might as well get the best one. I'm so glad I did! I use the profesional level always. If you hold down the button for a long time it automatically beeps and adjusts to that last level and then it doesn't beep constantly when your using it. Just stays on for 2 minutes.

I have noticed such an improvement in my skin and I know this has had a hand in it. I can tell just after one day of not using it how much less supple my skin is. It just feels clogged up. I forgot it when I went on vacation recently and I couldn't wait to get back home to my little friend who makes me feel pretty!

It's excellent at taking off all my makeup and removing the dull, dead skin that accumulates on my face without any irritating side effects. My moisturizer now soaks into my pores much better, where before it would just sit on top of my skin. The dullness my complexion had before is now gone and I love that when I touch my face it feels soft and smooth! And my skin just looks good. Have been using it for about 5 months and am on my second brush head. I can tell I am ready for brush head number three so I will fork out the money soon for that because it's worth the results.

on 11/25/2011 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a tool every woman who wears make up needs, especially teenagers. I have always struggled with closed comedones all over my forehead, those flesh colored bumps that still annoyingly are visible under foundation and powder. Sometimes extractions can remove all the dirt and oil built up inside them but it is very difficult. Over the summer, I battled this annoying skin issue along with very clogged pores on my cheeks that extractions could easily take care of. However, extractions left my skin a mess so I took a trip to my dermatologist and the first thing she said was we have got to get these closed comedones cleared up. She recommended that I purchase a Clarisonic. I have wanted one for a long time, thinking that maybe it would rid my skin of the unsightly bumps. I purchased one that say and have never ever regretted it. My skin looks so much better- I have almost no closed comedones and the clogged pore problem on my cheeks has drastically improved due to my clarisonic and weekly clay masks. I wear a lot of make up and I always knew that was probably the culprit. However, I can wear foundation and set it with powder without fearing every pore on my face will become clogged due to my clarisonic. It leaves my skin so clear and gets rid of every last bit of make up. I always wash my make up off before I use my clarisonic. It is by far the best beauty purchase I have ever made, I absolutely LOVE it. I cannot recommend this product enough, it is very expensive for a beauty tool but the pay off is way beyond what you pay for it.

on 11/19/2011 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Every woman has to have this brush , i love it !!!

on 11/19/2011 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I suffered from acne for a long time. Probably since I was 10? It has never left my side. I was convinced by some former co-workers that this would do the job. So I finally gave in and bought a Clarisonic pro skincare brush. After a couple of months, I noticed a dramatic difference. My acne cleared up, my skin wasn't as red, and the texture was a lot smoother. The price should not scare you away, if it's an investment well worth the buy. I am really happy that I found this clarisonic. At first I was intimidated because I have real sensitive skin, but the brush that comes with the tool is gentle enough for those who have sensitive skin. However, I do suggest that other people with acne get an OK from their dermatologist first. I am not sure how bad each individual's acne is. For me it was mild. Better safe than sorry. If you get the OK, try it out. Embrace it and love it, because you will notice the difference. It's good for all skin types. Everyone should have one. Even those with perfect skin. Btw, you will notice how much makeup wasn't being removed before using a Clarisonic. NASTY! lol...

on 11/14/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this for 20+ day not yet 30 because I've only had to charge it 2 times since the first charge... I use this twice daily (once in the morning and once at night.) In the beginning I was using my Shiseido Whiteluscent cleanser but my face started to break out a bit. I switched over to using the cleanser that the brush came with and my face started to clear out (ie, less acne, less redness, smaller pores) but I was happiest to find that my face is a lot less oily! So far I have nothing but praises for this product. I understand it may be a bit premature, but I think I might be in love. This is definitely my HG to soft, clear and healthy skin!

on 11/14/2011 5:45:00 AM

I bought this after I had my son. The hormonal fluctuations caused a horrible breakout of cystic acne that started around 3 months after I quit breastfeeding my on. I was put on Tazorac and Vitamin C for my acne, it didn't work and left my skin in a horrific state. My face was so dry that it cracked and bled. My skin is much too sensitive for daily exfoliation (even without the horrible reaction to Tazorac) so I needed something that would keep my face clean and exfoliate the dead skin gently. Enter Clarisonic! Within a month, my skin was looking better. I initially used the sensitive skin brush head, but quickly switched to the acne head, as it had a bit more "scrubbing" power but is designed not to break open any existing acne and spread the bacteria. I love the Clarisonic for this reason. So many options for custom skin care. I am glad I invested in this product, I am sure my skin will thank me!

UPDATE
I have been using the Clarisonic twice a day for almost 2 years now. I am still in love with it. I recently upgraded to the deep pore cleansing head and paired it with the Bliss Labs Pore Dissolving Cleansing Milk. If you have problematic skin, I would highly recommend the Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush!

on 11/3/2011 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i used to have deep black heads on my nose which i hated -___- this took them all away (: i love my clarisonic<3 my skins never been softer

Popular Misc Beauty Tools