January 29, 2015 | 1284 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Pro Skincare Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by curemyson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this just about a year ago, after much deliberation. I am not a kid but I have good skin to start with. So I figured how much can it do? Well, it becomes an addiction! When I don't use it, some nights I'm just tired and I will use a cleansing wipe to remove my makeup, I notice my skin looks dull and ashy. Besides it feels great and makes my skin glow, I recently purchased the blue, deep pore brush, which I love, I use it 3-4 times a week, otherwise I am happy with the normal brush. I rarely use the body brush, not that I don't need it, just seems like too much of a hassle. I think anyone would benefit from the clarisonic, it really is great, I try it with all different cleansers, never disappoints, makes some cleaners that I had pushed aside seem to work better. I know it's not cheap, but it really is a great gadget and it is worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by cyberiantrader

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was on the fence for a long time with whether or not to purchase a Clarisonic. I finally bucked up and shelled out the dough for this pro version that was offered at my dermatologist office. The girl who does my facials used it on me and I bought it that very day. I figured if I was going to get one I might as well get the best one. I'm so glad I did! I use the profesional level always. If you hold down the button for a long time it automatically beeps and adjusts to that last level and then it doesn't beep constantly when your using it. Just stays on for 2 minutes.

I have noticed such an improvement in my skin and I know this has had a hand in it. I can tell just after one day of not using it how much less supple my skin is. It just feels clogged up. I forgot it when I went on vacation recently and I couldn't wait to get back home to my little friend who makes me feel pretty!

It's excellent at taking off all my makeup and removing the dull, dead skin that accumulates on my face without any irritating side effects. My moisturizer now soaks into my pores much better, where before it would just sit on top of my skin. The dullness my complexion had before is now gone and I love that when I touch my face it feels soft and smooth! And my skin just looks good. Have been using it for about 5 months and am on my second brush head. I can tell I am ready for brush head number three so I will fork out the money soon for that because it's worth the results.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a tool every woman who wears make up needs, especially teenagers. I have always struggled with closed comedones all over my forehead, those flesh colored bumps that still annoyingly are visible under foundation and powder. Sometimes extractions can remove all the dirt and oil built up inside them but it is very difficult. Over the summer, I battled this annoying skin issue along with very clogged pores on my cheeks that extractions could easily take care of. However, extractions left my skin a mess so I took a trip to my dermatologist and the first thing she said was we have got to get these closed comedones cleared up. She recommended that I purchase a Clarisonic. I have wanted one for a long time, thinking that maybe it would rid my skin of the unsightly bumps. I purchased one that say and have never ever regretted it. My skin looks so much better- I have almost no closed comedones and the clogged pore problem on my cheeks has drastically improved due to my clarisonic and weekly clay masks. I wear a lot of make up and I always knew that was probably the culprit. However, I can wear foundation and set it with powder without fearing every pore on my face will become clogged due to my clarisonic. It leaves my skin so clear and gets rid of every last bit of make up. I always wash my make up off before I use my clarisonic. It is by far the best beauty purchase I have ever made, I absolutely LOVE it. I cannot recommend this product enough, it is very expensive for a beauty tool but the pay off is way beyond what you pay for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Tekuna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Every woman has to have this brush , i love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by kahealani63

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I suffered from acne for a long time. Probably since I was 10? It has never left my side. I was convinced by some former co-workers that this would do the job. So I finally gave in and bought a Clarisonic pro skincare brush. After a couple of months, I noticed a dramatic difference. My acne cleared up, my skin wasn't as red, and the texture was a lot smoother. The price should not scare you away, if it's an investment well worth the buy. I am really happy that I found this clarisonic. At first I was intimidated because I have real sensitive skin, but the brush that comes with the tool is gentle enough for those who have sensitive skin. However, I do suggest that other people with acne get an OK from their dermatologist first. I am not sure how bad each individual's acne is. For me it was mild. Better safe than sorry. If you get the OK, try it out. Embrace it and love it, because you will notice the difference. It's good for all skin types. Everyone should have one. Even those with perfect skin. Btw, you will notice how much makeup wasn't being removed before using a Clarisonic. NASTY! lol...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by miwai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for 20+ day not yet 30 because I've only had to charge it 2 times since the first charge... I use this twice daily (once in the morning and once at night.) In the beginning I was using my Shiseido Whiteluscent cleanser but my face started to break out a bit. I switched over to using the cleanser that the brush came with and my face started to clear out (ie, less acne, less redness, smaller pores) but I was happiest to find that my face is a lot less oily! So far I have nothing but praises for this product. I understand it may be a bit premature, but I think I might be in love. This is definitely my HG to soft, clear and healthy skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Ello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after I had my son. The hormonal fluctuations caused a horrible breakout of cystic acne that started around 3 months after I quit breastfeeding my on. I was put on Tazorac and Vitamin C for my acne, it didn't work and left my skin in a horrific state. My face was so dry that it cracked and bled. My skin is much too sensitive for daily exfoliation (even without the horrible reaction to Tazorac) so I needed something that would keep my face clean and exfoliate the dead skin gently. Enter Clarisonic! Within a month, my skin was looking better. I initially used the sensitive skin brush head, but quickly switched to the acne head, as it had a bit more "scrubbing" power but is designed not to break open any existing acne and spread the bacteria. I love the Clarisonic for this reason. So many options for custom skin care. I am glad I invested in this product, I am sure my skin will thank me!

UPDATE
I have been using the Clarisonic twice a day for almost 2 years now. I am still in love with it. I recently upgraded to the deep pore cleansing head and paired it with the Bliss Labs Pore Dissolving Cleansing Milk. If you have problematic skin, I would highly recommend the Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i used to have deep black heads on my nose which i hated -___- this took them all away (: i love my clarisonic<3 my skins never been softer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Stacela72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this a few years ago and stopped using it because it made my acne worse. What I did not know then is that during the first 2 weeks you may experience an increase in acne because it is purging your skin. I have been using it every night for 2 months now and did experience 2 weeks of increased acne, but after the initial purging period I saw dramatic improvements. No acne, clogged pores and blackheads gone. Now my large pores around my nose and cheeks seem to be shrinking. My skin treatments also absorb into my skin much better than they used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by kittyk9t

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't hesitate - just buy this already! I have no idea why I waited so long after all my friends told me I needed this. Seriously, this is the best thing I've done for my skin. I usually wear a full face of long-wearing makeup so when I got the Clarisonic I tested it by washing my face how I normally do, then hopped in the shower like usual and then washed my face again using the Clarisonic and a little bit of Paula's cleanser. I was shocked at what I saw - there was makeup residue on the brush head meaning all these years that residue has been left behind on my skin. Since using this, my skin has been much softer, smoother and more glowy. Makeup definitely goes on better and I don't have to use as much anymore. My routine is to use this only at night. I take off my waterproof mascara with Ponds Cold Cream, wash my face with Paula's cleanser, take a shower, use the Clarisonic with a tiny bit of Paula's cleanser, and apply the rest of my products. Very happy with this new routine!