C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 5/10/2008 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this gloss! It smells really good and is nice and shiny. I really like the tingly effect and the lip plumping effect it delivers. Its not sticky or goopy and goes on smoothly and evenly. Great product, one of my fave lip glosses.

on 4/30/2008 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

They should've made all of them like this one, with MEGA flavor. This is great, the same as the others, very moisturizing, last a long time, nice shine, LOVE the packaging, cheap if you get them on sale (about $5 USD).

This is by far my favorite! Love the extra flavor!

on 3/27/2008 1:46:00 PM

Absolutely love this gloss. I can't even count the number of glosses I have used and unused, but this one stands out from the pack. If you love a tingle, peppermint, carmex or even the feel of Noxzema on your skin, then you will love this lip gloss.

on 3/22/2008 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this gloss. I've bought it consistently for about 3 years now. It has a great minty tingle to it and is super cooling to the lips. The gloss is also edible, so you can just lick some off your lips for minty fresh breath! -Fantastic! It also makes my lips look literally- like glass, and I really love the shine.It's so cheap and it really lasts forever.One of the best glosses you could ever buy.

on 2/28/2008 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff sounds great!
Does anyone know where I would be able to find it in Vancouver, Canada?

on 2/28/2008 12:40:00 AM

Another HG lip gloss from CO Bigelow! This gloss is very smooth and extremely silky in texture. It's not light but just heavy enough to know that it's on my lips. It's very shiny and it is fairly long-lasting. This is significantly more minty than the other glosses. It tingles immediately and is very minty-fresh smelling. It's lovely, all around! :)

LOVE! This is one of my favorite lip products. The shine is flat out amazing. It makes my lips look like glass. It's perfect to wear alone or over lipstick. It's also got a powerful minty scent so it doubles as a breath freshener. I love that it's long lasting, so I don't need to constantly reapply.
I don't leave home without a tube of this stuff in my purse!

GREATEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!!! E V E R! I love it so much i bought other "mentha" flavors. Mentha Strawberry Shake is great too. But Ultra Mentha will always have my heart(or lips lol)!!

on 2/2/2008 7:45:00 PM

I love this stuff from the peppermint smell and tingle all the way to the packaging. Only someone on a deserted island has not heard of this and if you have not tried it then go get it!

on 1/25/2008 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product. It keeps my lips well moisturized, smells great & the tingle lets me know it is penetrating. This is a staple in my bag at all times. I usually stock up when they go on sale so I always have plenty.

Popular Lip Glosses