C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 3/22/2008 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this gloss. I've bought it consistently for about 3 years now. It has a great minty tingle to it and is super cooling to the lips. The gloss is also edible, so you can just lick some off your lips for minty fresh breath! -Fantastic! It also makes my lips look literally- like glass, and I really love the shine.It's so cheap and it really lasts forever.One of the best glosses you could ever buy.

on 2/28/2008 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff sounds great!
Does anyone know where I would be able to find it in Vancouver, Canada?

on 2/28/2008 12:40:00 AM

Another HG lip gloss from CO Bigelow! This gloss is very smooth and extremely silky in texture. It's not light but just heavy enough to know that it's on my lips. It's very shiny and it is fairly long-lasting. This is significantly more minty than the other glosses. It tingles immediately and is very minty-fresh smelling. It's lovely, all around! :)

LOVE! This is one of my favorite lip products. The shine is flat out amazing. It makes my lips look like glass. It's perfect to wear alone or over lipstick. It's also got a powerful minty scent so it doubles as a breath freshener. I love that it's long lasting, so I don't need to constantly reapply.
I don't leave home without a tube of this stuff in my purse!

GREATEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!!! E V E R! I love it so much i bought other "mentha" flavors. Mentha Strawberry Shake is great too. But Ultra Mentha will always have my heart(or lips lol)!!

on 2/2/2008 7:45:00 PM

I love this stuff from the peppermint smell and tingle all the way to the packaging. Only someone on a deserted island has not heard of this and if you have not tried it then go get it!

on 1/25/2008 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product. It keeps my lips well moisturized, smells great & the tingle lets me know it is penetrating. This is a staple in my bag at all times. I usually stock up when they go on sale so I always have plenty.

on 1/23/2008 8:39:00 PM

WOW. I thought the original Mentha was great, but this Ultra Mentha is even better! The tingling sensation is so intense, especially over my Lip Ice lip balm (which also makes my lips tingle)! This and the original are definitely my HG lip glosses! :)

on 1/22/2008 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know why I ever stray from this. It's my favorite lip gloss ever. Looks beautiful over every lipstick I own and garners a lot of compliments. Love it.

on 1/20/2008 2:48:00 PM

Hands down, my favorite lip balm. I love that it feels like a balm, but looks like a gloss. The mint and peppermint are out of this world.

Recommended for Medium Skin