November 22, 2014 | 1420 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love everything about this product except it wears off too quickly in my opinion. It's a shame because I love the minty scent and silky consistency. The CO Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream is my favorite from the line because it is ridiculously long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by paiget

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff sounds great!
Does anyone know where I would be able to find it in Vancouver, Canada?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by chowchowface

Another HG lip gloss from CO Bigelow! This gloss is very smooth and extremely silky in texture. It's not light but just heavy enough to know that it's on my lips. It's very shiny and it is fairly long-lasting. This is significantly more minty than the other glosses. It tingles immediately and is very minty-fresh smelling. It's lovely, all around! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

LOVE! This is one of my favorite lip products. The shine is flat out amazing. It makes my lips look like glass. It's perfect to wear alone or over lipstick. It's also got a powerful minty scent so it doubles as a breath freshener. I love that it's long lasting, so I don't need to constantly reapply.
I don't leave home without a tube of this stuff in my purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisradxcore

GREATEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!!! E V E R! I love it so much i bought other "mentha" flavors. Mentha Strawberry Shake is great too. But Ultra Mentha will always have my heart(or lips lol)!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Angieshel

I love this stuff from the peppermint smell and tingle all the way to the packaging. Only someone on a deserted island has not heard of this and if you have not tried it then go get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kyqtpie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It keeps my lips well moisturized, smells great & the tingle lets me know it is penetrating. This is a staple in my bag at all times. I usually stock up when they go on sale so I always have plenty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

WOW. I thought the original Mentha was great, but this Ultra Mentha is even better! The tingling sensation is so intense, especially over my Lip Ice lip balm (which also makes my lips tingle)! This and the original are definitely my HG lip glosses! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by MeganKJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I ever stray from this. It's my favorite lip gloss ever. Looks beautiful over every lipstick I own and garners a lot of compliments. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LY80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down, my favorite lip balm. I love that it feels like a balm, but looks like a gloss. The mint and peppermint are out of this world.