NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 7/14/2010 8:56:00 PM

Love this blush! This is what I wanted Zen to be. I returned that (it just made me look muddy and dirty), and then got Sertao (which has its merits, but tends to turn a bit orangish on me). Anyway, I recently grabbed the last Madly in stock at my local Sephora, and it's so much better than I expected it to be. This contours perfectly, while seeming utterly natural, and the pink tones keep it from being muddy on my light-medium yellow-undertoned skin. This is a perfect "my cheeks but better" look for me!

on 7/13/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a great color! At first appearance you wouldn't think much of this blush - but put it on and you will be in love! It gives a natural radiance to your cheeks! Love this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the NARS blushes, Madly is probably my favorite (The first I bought as well). It's a lovely peachy brown that works perfectly on my NC15 skin. I pair this with my Albatross highlighter most days and they work perfectly together. I buff this on my cheeks starting in the back blending down with my MAC 109. It takes my face from washed out to perfectly healthy. I'd totally buy this again when I eventually run out, though it'll take a while.

on 6/26/2010 1:23:00 PM

This is my favorite everyday blush for a warm and glowing look. I have a light-to-medium olive skin tone and this blush gives me the perfect nude glow as if my skin was naturally radiant. I often receive compliments on my makeup when I'm wearing this blush; it's as if it lights up my face and pulls my whole look together in a polished yet natural way. As usual, the formula of NARS blushes is excellent -- very pigmented, applies and blends easily.

on 6/23/2010 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this after the SA at Sephora helped me pick out a "nude" blush. I was between this and Luster, and ended up getting this b/c she said it would probably look more natural. I should've gotten Luster or Lovejoy! I'm NC40 and I have to really pack on a lot of Madly blush to get it to show up on my skin, and when it does, it just looks like I put bronzer on my cheeks...I already have Laguna, so I think Madly was just a waste. Definitely returning this.

on 6/3/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received this in a swap. I literally had to swipe the brsuh about 6 times to finally have ANY color show on me. I am an nc40 for reference. It looked really muddy and dirty. Best suited for lighter skin tones. May work for a contour color but I was over it pretty quickly. Not very good staying power either.

on 5/18/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this blush seems so unflattering in the pan, a seemingly light brown, but on the cheeks it looks great. if you compare it to other colors, you will see that the color is actually a browned light pink. i love the combination of browned pinks for blushes. this color brings life to my face. i love it. pigmented as always and lasts long. nars makes the best blushes.

on 5/7/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I own way too many blushes, but nothing like this. I loove it. It looks so natural on my medium-dark olive skin, like a barely-there pinky tan blush with subtle sheen. It's quite neutral, imo. I'm quite cool-toned so peachy blushes typically look terrible on me, but this one, although it has some peach tones, is perfect. It's divine to wear during the day when I don't want to look too made up.

Because I'm NC42-44 though, I have to build up the colour a bit. Using my MAC 116 helps though because the bristles are a bit stiffer and deposit more colour. But it's hard to go wrong with this blush, even with 'too much' it's not that bad and would look great for a day to night transition!

EDIT: While I still love this blush, I'm bringing it down to 4 stars because, personally, for me I prefer cooler-toned blushes. I noticed this sort of oxidised and got a bit warmer on my skin throughout the day. It's still lovely and looks amazing on a lot of my friends, I just prefer other blushes!

on 5/4/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm a NC40 and this really gives a nice natural bronzy/ coral colour on my skin. You can also build this up. I find that the more I build it up the more peachier it would look and I usually don't want that. It does have some shimmer but its not to the point where all you can see on your cheeks is glitter instead on the colour. I'v got friends saying that it gives a nice glow to my face so thats a plus :) All in all I really like this product and would buy it again

on 4/26/2010 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely, glowy peachy/bronzey shade. I use this shade mostly when I am pale/r (Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi or for MAC users equivalent of NC 15-20).
Looks wonderful on my skin and provides a fresh and glowy finish. I would recommend this to ladies who are somewhat too pale to wear a bronzer (which might look too harsh and muddy), should try Madly instead!
I definitely recommend and would rebuy!

Popular Blush Products