Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

4.3

Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica

on 4/6/2006 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this and have already bought a backup! I like it better than high end stuff I have used, including LM, paula dorf and Tarte. This has decent coverage, yet is natural and not masky looking. My skin looks fresh and glowy. It does a great job of covering my redness, which I have been on a quest to do. I had been using heavy foundations( Revlon CS, CSN, LM oil free and moisturizing) and I felt as if the foundation was too heavy and unnatural looking. I decided to go back to a TM and use a good concealer (LM undercover) and I doubt I will ever go back to foundation!! I love high end mu and most of what i have is high end, but this inexpensive TM is beating my high end TM's so for now I am sticking with SK TM!!!! EDIT: It is 2-1-07 and I still love and use this, have bought it several times. If you are looking for slightly more coverage, you also might like Happy Light Found by Bourjois. I love this as well, please see my review. EDIT: 3-5-08 and I still use and love this- now i mix with a bit of KA SSE in sx 05.

on 4/5/2006 5:37:00 PM

I really love this product. It's really my HG foundation and I haven't found anything close to it except maybe Bourjois Happy Light which is $20 and it's half the size of the Sonia Kasuk. I have freckles and can't wear "masky" foundation. This is really perfect for my skin - it evens out the color and brightens it. I loved the earlier verion (hydro-tint) but this is even better because it's a tad less sparkly. On really hot days I set it with a bit of MAC Blot but otherwise it's perfect on it's own

on 1/13/2006 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I really like this tinted moisturizer. Gives you more coverage than most. $11.99 a bottle, and it will probably last me about 4 months (or more). Great for someone with normal/dry skin who just needs a little balancing out of red or dull areas. I'll definitely buy this again.

on 11/2/2005 1:51:00 AM

Great coverage, but more like a foundation with sunscreen. I thought the product actually made my fine lines more noticeable, definitely bad! I think this product has good staying power, however, won't buy it again. Prefer my CoverGirl Smoothers.

on 10/23/2005 7:06:00 PM

What a relief! This is the improved version of the wonderful Hydro-Tint, only this time it contains an in-part avobenzone sunscreen! The other part is octinoxate (not octocrylene, thus it is considered by some to be unstable). Like the previous version, it provides light moisture and it has gorgeous light-reflecting properties that give skin a natural glow, not a shine, just a healthy, yes...dare I say RADIANT look! Though I must point out that it is less glowy than the previous version, which, IMHO, is a GOOD thing. My main complaint was that by mid-day, much of it had sunk into my pores, which the previous version had not done. The ing are pretty acne-safe, though. I'll be returning it.