October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If it weren't for MUA I'd never have discovered this unusually high quality and lovely blush. This is a cool mauvey pink that I use with a skunk brush on my medium sand-toned complexion. It is so natural looking and brightening, without looking clownish, and lasts all day. It goes with day and nighttime looks and with many lip colors too. A great find. Pic in profile.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by meofmanynames

The blush is a great color and I have had luck with this brand before. However, this product was a disapointment for me. It was difficult to apply well and looked very clown-like on my facee.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't have bought this from the way it looks in the container, except for the good reviews on it. The first time I applied it I thought I had made a big mistake because of how it looked on me, but it's just that I must use it very lightly. Yesterday, I tried this again and applied very little, blended, and then put a translucent powder all over to dampen the color even more. It looked great, as though I had just come in out of the cold with healthy color on the apples of my cheeks. I doubt I will ever use all this up, but if I do, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by snobbygirl3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shade/textured blush!!

Brush and comact are useless but for the price, I'll live with it.

Try patting the blush on your lips and then putting on a coat of matte balm for a perfectly natural flush lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 1:10:00 AM More reviews by twilightsky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite possibly my HG blush. I am Asian, with yellow undertones and in between LLL-MMM. Heather Silk is my HG because the color perfectly mimics my natural flush. I just tap it lightly on the surface of the blush (it is VERY pigmented, so a little goes a long way) and swipe it on my cheeks. Immediately, I look healthy and like I've just come back from a run. Heather Silk gives me such a natural-looking flush that even when I don't really blend that well, it still looks natural! And it's completely matte, too! When I want to look flushed and cute, I reach for this blush. It instantly makes me look like I've been out playing in the winter cold.
UPDATE: I haven't stopped wearing this blush everyday for the past couple of months. On days when I do try to break myself out of Heather Silk, I force myself to reach for another blush. However, I never feel as pretty as I do when I wear Heather Silk--the color absolutely wakes up my colorless cheeks and stays forever. Can't stop raving enough about this blush--I must go out and buy backups!
UPDATE #2: Argh. Dropped this on the FLOOR and it crumbled! Into a thousand pieces on my blue carpet. D: Well, the pink-stained spots on my carpet are evident of Heather Silk's extraordinary staying power; I can't get them out no matter how hard I scrub at the stains. The broken pieces of blush crumbled into soft powder as soon as I touched them to pick them up, showing how soft and pigmented the blush is. Sigh. :( Must go out and purchase another. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Poutiful

Ladies with medium to dark skin or a tan should try this blush! When I started spray-tanning I found that none of the blushes that I had bought for my pale skin looked very good. This color looks a bit scary in the pan, but it is gorgeous on! It has no shimmer, and the texture is very nice. I like using it on the apples of my cheeks when using bronzer- it really brightens up the face!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I've tried really expensive blushes and own Nars orgasm but I wanted something less shimmery, pinker and well..cheap. This shade of wet n'wild was super cheap and the color matched the natural blush of my cheeks, a deep but vibrant rosey shade with a hint of mauve. It looks great, is not at all shimmery and stays on for hours. Like any cheapo blush though, the brush and compact are crap. There is a mirror on the compact but it's tiny. For just over 3 dollars though, who cares? Great find.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wet'n'Wild blushes rock my world! This shade is a lovely deep, true pink shade with bluish undertones. It is matte and gives a great 'baby doll/just came in from the cold' look to cheeks. Decent lasting power and silky texture. I coughed up a whopping $2.77 for it at Walmart. Total steal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

Heather is a cool-toned, bright, deep pink blush that really wasn't suitable for me. I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones and on my skin, Heather really clashed. Even with a light hand, Heather seemed too much for me. I like other Wet 'n Wild blushes better such as Naive, Mellow Wine, and Pearlescent Pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by hothouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Again after many countless searches I've found another HG this time in my blush and it's a drugstore blush. After trying so many shades of MAC i'm dumbstruck.

This is a true deep pink, very beautiful, very easy to put on. It has no shimmer which I think is really important seeing as how I've got oily skin. You also can't beat the price. Will repurchase. NC42