October 1, 2014 | 1358 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by marlon

Love this highlighter (as opposed to concealer). It does a great job when I apply it (and then blend w/ fingers) under my eyebrow, in the inner corner of my eye, around my nose wings and the corner of my mouth. It hs great effect on my face! I' m very happy with this stuff and should buy this again and again!
It is very important to have hygiene with this small brush and follow with hot water and some mild soap, or cleaned and disinfected with alcohol, dried in air and then put the cover on ( it is need do this every week or two!!!), so the concealer would be fresh and like new and non strange smelling for a whole year ( yes you could have this for whole year!!)!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

Not bad, its pretty had to find a nice concealer these days and this is the best one i tried so far. (have tried many)

Still looking for the perfect under eye concealer but in the meantime i will settle for this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by natalia_cheng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first heard of Touche Eclat, I thought it was over-hyped, over-priced and absolutely useless.
I had tried it on my hand a few times at the makeup counter and thought it was underwhelming to say the least.
I decided to give in and buy it after I heard Teresa Palmer uses it (I know, I know) but when I let the MUA try some on me the effect was laughable.
She put some on one eye and said, "See the difference?"
I wanted to say no and tell her to forget it but instead I did the old, "I'll look at it in the sunlight and come back."
As I proceeded to wander around for half an hour, I weighed up the pros and cons in my head and frankly, there were no pros.
But being me, I decided to buy it and voila!
An absolute must have - it definitely brightens up the eye and makes a huge difference for my tired eyes (a result of sleepless nights studying and partying).

One click does both eyes and under the eyebrows and you just pat it in after foundation and concealer. But I don't really think you need concealer if you use this unless you have really, really dark under circles under your eyes.

I have fair-medium Asian toned skin and the #2 is perfect for me.
The shades are not according to dark or lightness but under tones so #1 has a pinkish tinge while #2 has a more yellow undertone. The #3 however is for darker skin tones and is sort of brownish.

It seemed pointless and expensive at first, but now I love it.
If you have the cash to splash, definitely give it a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mjools

I LOVE this product! It really does highlight and brighten particular areas of the face especially under the eyes. It doesn't cake so that's a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by madaket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like a bit of a moron, but once I figured out what this product was for, I realized it was great. I bought it thinking it was a concealer, and was disappointed--in fact, I was ready to throw it out. Then I read reviews here and realized it's actually best used as a highlighter. So I tried it as a highlighter on my tear ducts and I also used it as (i know this sounds crazy) eyeliner. I put it around my eyes, really close to the lash lines, blended it a bit, and just used mascara. It took years off me. I was amazed. So thanks to MUA I will not only keep it--I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ksavage

I have used this for years, Love it! I have just about everything out there but always come back to Touche Eclat I use #1&2 I have them at my desk, in my purse it's the only "concealer/highlighter" I will ever use. I no longer buy the next new thing on the market I know there is nothing better than YSL!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best Concealer I've ever tried. I've never believed the hype but now I totally agree. It goes on smoothly, gives a good coverage and stays on. Downside, really expensive. Staple product though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by danapop

I'm so not sure if this highlighter does something for me. I don't have dark circles (most of the time) so it's difficult to see any improvement there. It sets a little bit into the fine wrinkles around the eyes, but much less than other products (highlighters or concelears). I'm just used to use some product under my eye - concealer or something similar and I found that this is the only one that doesn't make things worse than they are (I used some Laura Mercer Secret Camouflage Concealer, but it just dried out terribly my under-eye area).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer product there is, simply because it glides on beautifully and doesnt lump up or crease. Expensive but worth it, wish it was cheaper but if it means I have perfect concealment then I am more than happy. Again you can build up, a l ittle goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Saffronmodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer, I use it under my eyes its amazing at covering the dark circles, its light also which means it doesnt look thick and caked on like some other undereye concealers and you cant even see that your wearing anything! I love the clicky pen applicator, the only downside is I feel it doesnt last that long and it is expensive, but its soo worth it!

XXOOXX