August 22, 2014 | 928 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

My favorite mascara! :) Goes on great, looks amazing, doesn't clump easily (despite many coats) super worth the money. I liked it better than the Benefits Theyre Real mascara, mostly because the applicator felt so much nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I adore this mascara! I think it holds a curl nicely (I use an eyelash curler before applying), gives your lashes volume and length, makes your lashes look soft, and it doesn't smudge or flake! I prefer most high end mascaras over drugstore mascaras because I think they hold curl better. This mascara is one of my favorites! Would highly recommend! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I go between loving and hating Tarte products. I love the blushes, hate the eye shadows. So I was kind of unsure what category this mascara was going to fall into. I have fine lashes and this was not much help for me. The first few times I used I was like wow this is horrible. I kept with it and sometimes it looked pretty good. The problem is some days it looked good and others days it looked like I did not even try with applying my mascara. I am not quite sure why, but this for me was an ok mascara. It was not ever something amazing and I do not believe the claims of how much volume it gives you. I would not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Nealy1365

This mascara to me is just okay. I received this in a set from Tarte and was excited to try it after so many glowing reviews on here and YouTube. Maybe I just hyped this mascara too much because it's just a decent mascara. I have naturally long lashes but this mascara just volumized my lashes. Now, this doesn't make this a bad mascara, but I just want a mascara that's lengthens and volumizes. I can fix this with a lengthening mascara but I don't usually like to do that, just because it takes some time. Overall, it's not horrible but I'm just not a huge fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by musicat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ULTA was having a sale on this mascara so I purchased it for only $10. I believe it retails for $18. The formula is prety dry, which is what I prefer. It makes my fine lashes thicker with some added length. I thought the black pigment could be a little more intense. I tend to use this mascara for my everyday look. If I'm going out I need something with a a little more oomph. It tends to flake after a few hours of wearing and it definitely doesn't last all day. Packaging was ok, seems like there isn't much in that skinny tube. Was worth the sale price but I won't be repurchasing. I will continue my hunt for the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I simply adore this mascara and I have tried virtually everything out there. I expect everything from my mascara including volume, curl, length, definition and it must be easy to remove and I have no intention of losing lashes. This did an amazing job in every category. Plus the brush makes it so easy to apply because I get zero clumps! It's also a drier formula so it is easy to build and it doesn't smudge. Also interestingly enough it didn't look dry or flakey all through the Canadian winter which was so impressive because most mascaras look so brittle after being out in the cold as I wait to catch a bus. I have even been asked if my lashes were real wearing this. I would give this product a 6/5 if I could. I found my HG when I never thought I would be monogamous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara; it gives me just enough drama for everyday. It has a straight, standard-bristle brush with densely packed bristles. It goes on smoothly, layers easily, and doesn’t flake, clump, or smudge. I usually wear 2-3 coats for every day wear, and it makes my lashes look long, full, and curled. It removes easily and doesn’t irritate my eyes. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the price (I got mine super-cheap at a surplus store; otherwise, I never would have even tried it in the first place), and the bulky packaging. I am just not a fan of the faux-leather-croc-patterned packaging, and would much prefer if it was just a regular-old plastic tube. But the product itself performs well. I would recommend it, and repurchase, but only if I could find it on sale or as part of a set.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by msihavebieberfever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This for sure is one of my favourite mascaras! Definitely in my top 10 of favourites! This does everything a mascara should do, and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticianbabe14

I own over 30 mascaras and have tried so so many! This is in my top three favorites.
Pros- very lengthening and extremely thickening/volumizing
-layers easily, 2 coats for a dramatic look
-very dark on lashes
Cons-
Definetly needs 2 coats for big lashes
-flakes off a little throughout the day
-doesn't curl lashes but that is what curlers are for anyway
Have repurchased many times

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Hautebrilliance

This is a mascara that I would use when I feel like doing the natural look. It dosent really darken/thicken my lashes unless I use like 4 coats but there's no clumping. It separates nicely also. I do wish that the mascara would be darker though. The packaging is different but it's still cool.