Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 12/27/2013 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara. I found it extremely lengthening, without a clump in sight. It is build able for volume. The only drawback I found was that it does not really hold much of a curl. However, made my lashes look so long that wasn't much of a problem.

on 12/26/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been trying a wide range of mascaras for years, never particularly happy with any of the results I have gotten. I received this product for a birthday present in a smaller, travel sized tube. At first, I was skeptical about the mascara because I had never used Tarte. However, after the first application I was hooked! The mascara makes my eyes look so bright and not only adds volume but lengthens as well.. I would buy this product a million times over again! Definite HG product!!

on 12/25/2013 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I got this mascara in the tarte gift of giving kit and I gotta say it does a very decent job :) This mascara is extremely good at seperating and coating each lash giving them a lot of length.
It also doesnt clumb or smear. The formula isnt too wet or dry, a bit in between. I havent had this mascara for long but I can imagine it drying out rather quickly. Also I think this mascara lacks a bit in the volume department. My lashing end up looking long, but there isnt much volume to them unless you coat them 4 times or something.
So i would recommend using a volumising mascara first and then top it off with this one, I tried that with max factor false lash effect and it looked great :)

on 12/23/2013 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a list of many mascaras that I like but I finally tried this one about four months back I'm very glad I did! This is my new holy grail mascara. I had tried Tartes other mascara in the gold case similar to this one and thought that one did nothing for my lashes. The brush was terrible and it never dried, so that discouraged me from trying this one. But these two mascaras couldn't be more different! This ones brush is a traditional style brush, which I love. If you apply this mascara correctly then you can really make ur lashes amazingly long & full of volume. It's not a super wet or really dry formula, somewhere in the middle. Doesn't flake at all and is easily removable. This is made from good for u ingredients & not all those toxins that are bad for u. Tarte is known for their "good for u makeup." Give this one a try and I'm sure you'll be glad u did!

on 12/14/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely loved this at first, it gave me full lashes. Stupid packaging and too much money, but the effect was nice. Now? Clump city! I tried wiping the brush on a tissue to get rid of product but to no avail. Chunks of mascara on my eyes that a comb can't get rid of. I feel like the formula got thickened quickly or something.

on 12/13/2013 2:25:00 PM

I already went through 3 bottles of this. I love that it lengthens my lashes and it holds the curl so well. But it does lack volume...

I tend to have oily lids so a lot of mascara's run for me, this one does not.. so I like that I do not have raccoon eyes by the end of the day!

on 12/11/2013 11:39:00 AM

This mascara came in my QVC kit and I had heard so many rave things about it. I need a mascara that hold up my lash curl and this is not it. I can see how someone else who doesn't have a problem with curl might like it because it look nice and natural and it is a drier formula. It also doesn't seem to clump which is nice but it's too bad that it doesn't accentuate my lashes like other mascaras either.

Whenever I use this I look like I don't even have lashes. I need to use something that has strong holding and volume. Very disappointed.

on 12/6/2013 4:11:00 PM

This is a great mascara! But the real star is the brush. The brush does a great job of individually separating and applying mascara to each lash, fanning out my lashes beautifully and making them look long and full (for the record, I have very straight, medium length lashes). It doesn't flake, clump or smear, and the mascara doesn't migrate all over to give racoon eyes. I especially love that since the brush separates and coats each lash so well, this mascara is really buildable- you can apply a LOT of it to make your lashes really full (giving your lashes an almost "fake lashes" look), with no clumping. The product also comes off really easily with cleanser or remover. All in all, a great product.

on 11/25/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this mascara about two weeks ago and I actually REALLY like it!
I love the length it gives my lashes! It's a dry formula which is my preference. It also doesn't flake at all for me. I did not notice a scent to it which is great because I hate stinky mascara's.
The only reason why I would not repurchase this is because of the price. I find I get the same length and volume from my Almay Get up and Grow mascara which costs 8$ instead of 25$.

on 11/23/2013 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

The old formula was better. The new formula I purchased a few weeks ago flaked, irritated my eyes and did not volumize as well as the formula I had purchased 3 years ago. Returned in exchanged for the Amazonian Clay gifted mascara and am loving it!