Mavala Nail Hardener

4.5

Water, Formaldehyde, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chamomile Extract, Garlic Extract, Cocamide DEA, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, FD&C Blue #

on 1/11/2002 4:34:00 AM

Hard to find Swiss made Mavala Nail Hardener is one of my all time favorite products for nails. It really saved my weak, brittle nailsafter removing dreadful acrylics over a year ago. Use it alone or under a regualr base coat or nail polish. Fabulous!

on 12/31/2001 2:42:00 PM

I'm getting married in two weeks, and just broke a nail. I was SO mad, so I pulled out my bottle of Mavala that i had forgotten about and started using it daily over the last week. I know you're not supposed to, but desperate times call for desperate measures! A week, and it's made all my nails nice and hard, no more signs of weakness or breakage. They are looking really good, and I'm hoping in two weeks time that one broken nail will have had a chance to catch up to the rest of them. Overall, this stuff is worth every penny. Would MUCH prefer if the brush was replaced with a little foamy tip, or even a flocked tip like a lipgloss would be better.

on 11/30/2001 2:51:00 PM