September 21, 2014 | 2064 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by angelicaltyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well lets start with the good

Good: Smells great, simple bottle thats sturdy and pretty. Not too greasy feeling.

Bad: This is a moisturizer? Really? my face feels nothing different afterwards and it is antioxidant so i decided to give it a try. However i bought the product just because it had SPF and i realize they use the harshest chemicals for sunblock out there. This bottle is full of chemicals that is harmful to your skin.

If you want a sunscreen, get something without octinoxate and get zinc oxide or titanium oxide,

I wont buy this again, however since it wasnt the worst moisturizer i have ever encountered, i gave it a 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

I think this is a nice, basic face moisturizer. It has SPF 15 which is a definite plus, but generally I like at least SPF 30. This has a great, fresh, cucumber scent. It's a little oily after application which I find to be the case with most moisturizers with SPF.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by yuco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As for that price, this cream not too bad. The antioxidant properties made me to try one jar when it lunch to the market. It last for around three months and I did not repurchase it. It gave me dry patch and not really good for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by anonsuebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've bought this twice (which says a lot since I don't re buy most of the stuff I try). I think this works fine. It has spf. it doesn't stink or feel gross. it moisturizes well enough. I don't think reverses any signs of aging, but at least the spf will probably prevent further damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by greytgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this SPF moisturizer about three months ago. I was very worried for several days because of my breakout prone skin, but no irritations at all. I garden alot in the spring and summer, and no tan on my face. I sometimes wear a hat when it's not to hot. The SA told me to wear the cream at night also, but I thought that was crazy!! I would repurchase it again.
I do think it could be in a better container instead of a jar.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by abradley725

This product has state of the art antioxidants and sun protection in it - but the jar packaging does not keep the antioxidants stable! The only package that does is the lotion for oily skin or the formula with a tint. Be careful not to expect too much from the jar formulas because of this. I personally love the feel and smell of this moisturizer though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by bara1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

little bit to heavy for my combination skin so im not keen good job i had a sample

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2008 7:54:00 AM More reviews by nuning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe what this product has done to me. After a few weeks of use, I have even drier skin. Hydro bright is also good to me but not that good comparing to the skincare line from shiseido. Those are my HG now and forever. I have dehydrate/dry/combo/acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by laurafleming

I really lke this product iv spent months lookin for a moisturiser with Spf that hasnt broke me out or died out my skin, its a pleasure to use, love the smell and my skin feels so soft when using it, deinitely will repurchase again not sure how good it would be as a moisturiser in the winter but perfect for d spring/summer!! The only negative is it expensive but it last ages!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Scarlettina

I bought this because I wanted an oil-free moisturiser with an SPF built in. I was using the Clinique DDMG and was completely satisfied with it except for the fact that it didn't have an SPF. This is in a lotion formula rather than a gel and is rather runny. The pump is easy to use but didn't dispense quite enough for me and so I needed another half pump which is rather annoying and hard to get right. It smells of cucumber and so is nice and cooling and refreshing. Because I use benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne some areas of my skin can be a little drier and this could not cope with hydrating any drier areas. For 30 UK pounds you get very little for your money also. I think this would be good for people with oily skin all over in the summertime. It does not help people with any combination skin however.