Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 5/18/2010 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The ones with sensitive skin, beware this product! It reddens the skin and it has the most disturbing heavy fragnance!

on 3/23/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Estee Lauder's DayWear Plus is a great day and night moisturizer. It protects your skin from future damage and repairs damage that is already done to it. The SPF in it is also light-activated, so you can wear it a night, too, if you want. It's very silky and I don't have to use a lot for my face to feel hydrated.

I have normal skin and I don't have a lot of skin damage, but I wanted something that would protect me from the signs of aging. I 've only been using it for just over one week and already my skin's texture is improving.

I have olive skin, so I've always had a problem with undereye circles, but it's helping to lighten them. It's also helping little skin irregularities on my cheeks. They're almost invisible now.

It's a little pricey, about $40 for a full-size jar, but for me, it's worth it. I've tried a lot of products out there for skincare, and so far, this is the best I've found for my skin type (normal). It has a great fragrance that is very light and not overbearing.

I highly recommend this product.

on 12/10/2009 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product for those looking for a light moisturiser with SPF protection.

I have combination to oily skin with some dry patches and very prone to break outs and this product works wonders for me, the moisturising is great, 15 SPF is ok and it has antioxidants that really improve the appearence of my skin.

I absolutely adore this moisturiser, I've used it for several years and I've only recently stopped as I just turned 30 and feel it's time to use an anti-ageing product (I'm upgrading to Estee Lauder Revelation!). I stumbled across this a few years ago when I asked an Estee Lauder SA about anti-ageing and she advised me that my skin didn't need it yet, I would be better with a product that delayed the signs of ageing. And I'm so glad she did! I've tried a couple of others (Korres Pomegranate Moisturiser and Chanel Energizing Multi-Protection Cream) but I always returned to this as neither made my skin feel as lovely as this.

The moisturiser has a fresh, cucumber scent and is a pale green. It sinks in very quickly leaving skin feeling velvet soft and makes an excellent base for makeup. I've always found the SPF to be perfectly adequate for day-to-day life, only needing a higher sunscreen if I'm actually sunbathing! It suits my combination skin perfectly, I've never had any irritation or breakouts from it. In fact I receive many compliments on my complexion. I'm told I look many years younger than my age, which I mostly put down to good genes but I think a good beauty regime certainly helps!

There's a reason this moisturiser regularly wins best moisturiser in magazine beauty awards (here in the UK anyway), it's seriously good and I'm just sorry that I need to move on now! Think I may have to buy an occasional pot of this just because I love how it makes my skin feel so soft!!

on 7/13/2009 11:27:00 AM

This moisturizer is very light, which I liked, and went on smoothly. There are other versions with higher SPF for those seeking more protection against the sun, and you can wear this moisturizer day and night. It didn't cause any breakouts for me (I have combination skin) and it has a pleasant cucumber/tea smell. It has anti-oxidants, which help your skin, and there are different versions of this moisturizer made for all skin types.

The price was a bit high (since I bought it from a department store, you might have better luck finding it somewhere for a cheaper price) but I definitely liked this product. I will buy this again unless I find a moisturizer of the same quality for cheaper.

I shared this product with my sister, and it lasted quite a while despite the small size (1.7 oz) The only thing I would be concerned with is the ingredients, since most sunscreens contain parabens, and -benzone ingredients, which are hormone changing and bad for the environment.

on 7/8/2009 5:05:00 AM

I have normal skin yet using this made my skin look sticky/ shiny like an oil slick. Yuck. All Estee Lauder products come heavily perfumed with D&C coloring added - which is all unnecessary. Feels like I'm slathering perfume all over my face instead of good skin care.

on 6/24/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this as a gift with purchase. I would never purchase this. It's nothing but silicone, fragrance, dye, and SPF and made me break out after only using it twice. Pass on this, ladies. You can buy better products at the drugstore, and I'm angry at Estee Lauder for producing this junk. I cannot recommend under any circumstances.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well lets start with the good

Good: Smells great, simple bottle thats sturdy and pretty. Not too greasy feeling.

Bad: This is a moisturizer? Really? my face feels nothing different afterwards and it is antioxidant so i decided to give it a try. However i bought the product just because it had SPF and i realize they use the harshest chemicals for sunblock out there. This bottle is full of chemicals that is harmful to your skin.

If you want a sunscreen, get something without octinoxate and get zinc oxide or titanium oxide,

I wont buy this again, however since it wasnt the worst moisturizer i have ever encountered, i gave it a 2

on 1/30/2009 11:13:00 PM

I think this is a nice, basic face moisturizer. It has SPF 15 which is a definite plus, but generally I like at least SPF 30. This has a great, fresh, cucumber scent. It's a little oily after application which I find to be the case with most moisturizers with SPF.

on 11/3/2008 7:42:00 PM

As for that price, this cream not too bad. The antioxidant properties made me to try one jar when it lunch to the market. It last for around three months and I did not repurchase it. It gave me dry patch and not really good for my skin.

Popular Moisturizers