December 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by laureg

So pretty! Not for everyday, but as a special occasion polish it is beautiful! I also like that it is a bit of a darker red, and it avoids having a blatant Christmas look to it. I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsprawln

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A fun, party polish! Looks great on it's own, or with a black shatter over the top. great consistency, and not too sparse on the glitter either which is a pain with some polishes.
Definately in my top 10.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous red with red glitters, not too dark and perfect for Valentine's Day. It looks especially pretty under sunlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by reaperangelique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was underwhelmed at first, but after wearing it for a while, the glitter really is stunning. A beautiful red, too, comparable to OPI's Vodka and Caviar, which I love. Fantastic wear as with all CGs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

This was the perfect red for Christmas time... very festive! It would probably have to be my favourite red. It really is the perfect glitter polish as it doesn't have to be put over the top of another colour. Definitely will always have to have one in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by karenacrump1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first review I have ever written for any product. I must say that this is the most beautiful red polish I have ever used.

When I put it on, I didn't really notice it at first. When I saw how beautiful it was is was stunned.

I am going to stop by Sally's to a pick-up a few of the christmas stocking stuffer-sized bottles for some of my friends.

I know they will love it as much as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by sixjoy

Love love love love love! Good formula, very glitterly and it dries quite quickly. Would def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by zzengin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I don't think; I've ever loved a polish this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bitsandbobs37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing nail polish with a surprising amount of depth! It's completely opaque with 3 coats by itself. I love to layer it over black for a deep black cherry feel in the winter or over a deep burgundy for added depth. It is a great choice for the holidays! The glitters do not get in the way of the smoothness of the polish and offer a substantial amount of shimmer in a somewhat subtle and classy way. Even though I have darker skin I still feel this shade is perfect for all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

I can't think of many things that are much better than sparkly red nailpolish! Takes a couple coats but it is ABSOLUTELY incredible. One of my top 10 favorites.