China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 3/27/2012 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a gorgeous color! This is now my go to red and I already own OPI's not really a waitress.

This is a deeeep, silky ruby red. Perfect if you are looking for a bright bold red and also perfect if you want a more vivid dimensional red.

It also has flecks of glitter in it but it isnt over the top. If you havent tried this shade...try it!

It really is like Dorothy's heels :)

on 3/5/2012 1:47:00 PM

Goes on great and is my favorite red

on 3/4/2012 12:49:00 PM

What can I say about this polish that hasn't been said yet? Pretty much nothing. Man it is the most gorgeous glittery red I've ever seen! I love it so much! I wear this polish when I am feeling in a party mood, it's perfect for a night on the town or just a night in front of the tube relaxing. If they ever discontinue it I'll be very sad, and need to get a back up bottle so I don't run out! :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An absolutely beautiful color! The red and glitter can go well for almost any occasion. Please note, when you apply on the color it looks slightly pinkish. However, when lady taught me that in order to achieve the true Ruby Slippers color, apply a GOLD base underneath it. It looks stunning!

on 2/22/2012 12:41:00 PM

So pretty! Not for everyday, but as a special occasion polish it is beautiful! I also like that it is a bit of a darker red, and it avoids having a blatant Christmas look to it. I'll definitely repurchase!

on 2/9/2012 9:39:00 PM

A fun, party polish! Looks great on it's own, or with a black shatter over the top. great consistency, and not too sparse on the glitter either which is a pain with some polishes.
Definately in my top 10.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous red with red glitters, not too dark and perfect for Valentine's Day. It looks especially pretty under sunlight.

I was underwhelmed at first, but after wearing it for a while, the glitter really is stunning. A beautiful red, too, comparable to OPI's Vodka and Caviar, which I love. Fantastic wear as with all CGs.

on 1/5/2012 2:10:00 AM

This was the perfect red for Christmas time... very festive! It would probably have to be my favourite red. It really is the perfect glitter polish as it doesn't have to be put over the top of another colour. Definitely will always have to have one in my collection.

on 12/27/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first review I have ever written for any product. I must say that this is the most beautiful red polish I have ever used.

When I put it on, I didn't really notice it at first. When I saw how beautiful it was is was stunned.

I am going to stop by Sally's to a pick-up a few of the christmas stocking stuffer-sized bottles for some of my friends.

I know they will love it as much as I do.

Popular Polishes