NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 9/11/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's expensive but I've had it for years and when I don't know what to wear it's just perfect. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is the HG of blushes. It suits every skin tone, comes in the beautiful NARS signature packaging, and lasts really well. I apply with the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush and it blends perfectly, giving a natural rosy-cheeked glow! It has a slight shimmer which is great for illuminating the face.

on 9/8/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this blush, it is very pretty, but overrated. I do wish for the money I spent I would have gotten a shade better suited to my coloring.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like but don't love this blush. It's very sparkly and not sheen. I love the color just wish it was sheen to glitter.

on 8/30/2014 3:49:00 AM

I seriously dont get all the hype.
its an okay blush. theres nothing special about this blush. so many makeup brands make an exact or similar shade.
but as far as the perfomance of this blush, im not sure if its just me but this blush is not that pigmented what so ever. i really need to swirl my brush into the blush to get some color. it has golden shimmer and Some tiny specks of gold glitter, which i dont really like. i woulda saved my money to buy a dupe instead or a mac blush. sorry nars!

on 8/24/2014 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought Nars Orgasm purely because of the hype, and I regret it. I bought it without even swatching it! Stupid move, but oh well. I have tried to love this blush, but I just can't. Its chunky, doesn't feel very finely milled at all. In the pan after several uses, the chunky nature of the formula can really be seen. There is a lot glitter and not a lot of glow. I think if this had the type of shimmer of Laguna say, it would be a lot more beautiful. I think if the chunky glitter was toned down on this blush then it would be in my daily rotation. I love other Nars blushes, and Douceur and Gina are on my face all the time. Sorry Orgasm, you are just not for me. I think this may be passed on to a loving friend or relative.

All time favorite, Cult Classic, you name it, Orgasm is all kinds of wonderful. Very rarely does such a perfect product come along. Highly pigmented, slightly sheer, it glides on and stays put all day. It works with every skin tone. You simply cannot go wrong with Orgasm. Worth every last penny.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My goal is to have glowy skin like Sandy's in Grease. That ain't gonna happen, but I still dream... Anyway, I don't really understand the raves here. Entirely too sparkly, but I suppose if you're young it can be fun. I swear that if this were called "Pink Blossom" instead of Orgasm, it wouldn't be as popular!!

on 8/17/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is great, it suits all skintypes giving it that beautiful glow! This blush as lasted me for an extremely long time and has even made a dent in it. I apply it after my foundation so I get that suttle look of rosiness. I like the slight luminosity in the formula so it canmake you lokk Dewy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hell yes! Makes tanned skin look super glory and radiant!

Popular Blush Products