April 21, 2014 | 1813 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by alexiapp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a very nice quality product . I love the color because it is giving you exactly a natural finish. The package is also comfortable to carry in your bag.I did not put 5 stars as it does not stay on my face more than 4 hours and is also costly product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sanae09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush just works great on my skin (yellow undertone, light/medium) or definitely on anyone! Love the golden shimmer. It gives great highlight/contour effects when used with some bronzer. The price is on a expensive side, but one lasts a long time. So the cost performance is reasonable. I absolutely think this is a one blush that every one should try at least once!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nars makes very good blushes. Orgasm is just too peach/orange for my liking. If this is your first Nars blush, go out and get Deep Throat or Mata Hari. THOSE are great colors. While this color works for most people, it does not look great on fair skinned, brunettes. Stick with cooler colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by punkface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Orgasm is perfect! It's a golden peachy pink, pigmented and lasts forever. The only thing I dislike it the fact that the matte rubbery NARS packaging gets dirty so fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got a mini one as a gwp a while back and this is what started my love for blush. i didnt think it would look good on me because of my color. I go from a light medium (dead of winter) to a medium dark on really bad summers. this surprisingly works beautifully no matter what season. i'm a little reluctant to buy a full size because... well i'm kinda cheap. but if i ever decide to splurge on a blush this will be in my cart in a heartbeat

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to blush! Favorite color looks amazing on everyone.. Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by angelicalivolti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

How should I start!
Best blush I have ever purchased!
I not only love the colour and packaging of this blush but the consistency through out the day and the glow it gives my face is amazing.
It suits all shades of skin and works well on all types too! My fiend has very oily skin but it still was applied flawlessly and didn't spread or smudge all day either.
When I first tried the blush I had very dry skin as it was in winter so I wasn't sure if it would be applied smoothly, you know how some blushes get a bit blotchy or patchy when applied whether it is the product or the brush your using. But this working perfectly fine. (BTW- the brush I used was the real techniques blush brush, the pink one)
I use this through all seasons and on all occasions even a formal one because it gives a bit of a shimmer aswell.
100% WORTH THE PRICE

Angelica xox

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ComaGray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have medium fair skin and this color looks great on me. It goes on very sheer so you can apply a little for a hint of color, or build up for a more dramatic look. It looks shimmery in the container but doesn't look overly sparkly on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by katey1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Reading the reviews here reminds me how much I coveted this before I parted with my hard-earned cash - I tried it and fell in love!

Gorgeous shade - an absolute dab works well for me for work (anything more makes me look like I'm about to hit the town). Not an issue, I'm just sure to not load up my brush and it goes on quite sheer. Gives a lovely 'gleam'.

I lost it a couple of months ago, and I have since bought another (cheaper) blush in the hope that it will fill the void in my make-up bag. Not replacing it (yet!) as I'm still holding out it'll find me again, but pretty sure I will do if it doesn't turn up soon - I miss it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the blush that got me into blushes! This is such a beautiful shade, its soft and glowy on anyone! It doesn't add too much color, but it keeps the face from looking dead. If you are into super bright loud blushes, this isn't for you. If you want a natural flush, that gives a touch of glowiness, this is for you! It's so hard to go overboard with this- not that it isn't pigmented. It takes two light taps of my brush to get enough product for one cheek. It is definitely worth the money! I've had mine at least 6 months, using it 3/4 times a week, and I've made just a little dent! I love this blush and will be purchasing more from NARS soon!