August 23, 2014 | 1877 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Great for all walks of life & skin types. I've been using this for over 7 years. Pigment is great and no need to blend. Just use angled blush brush and that's it. So simple and beautiful. Cult fav for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is a really lovely light pink blush. It works well with every skin tone, IMO. I am fair skinned and I like to add just a little bit to give a small amount of glow. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It's quite expensive though so if you don't want to fork out the $$$ you could probably find a much cheaper dupe, but if you want the real thing then go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really thought I was going to like this, but I did not. -Maybe I got a bad fake, or something. The color was nothing like it looked like in pictures. The texture got ruined by fat from the brush so fast - I never usually have this problem. I hit pan after no time. Just really did not like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thus far the best colour for a blush. Gives you the natural rosy cheeks with a golden glow. Use is daily in the morning. Lasts a good 6 hours max. I touch up with another blusher during the day if needed, as this doesn't come with a brush and I'm lazy to carry brushes around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like most people, this is my HG blush. I used to use LancĂ´me blushes, but they weren't nearly pigmented enough. This blush has it all! The colour payoff is fabulous! I have a feeling this will last me a long time, as you don't have to use much to achieve a nice look. Only con about this product is the price. That being said, the blush is absolutely fabulous and its great quality, so in my eyes it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful peachy/pink color that is flattering on most everybody. I love the peach color but I find this to be extremely glittery. I don't just mean shimmery but there are chunks of glitter in the pan and they definitely transfer to my face when I apply the color. This is an expensive blush, but it is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I've had this for about 4 months and I haven't even made a dent yet so I'm sure it will last quite some time. I have fair/medium skin and it does give me a nice wash of color on my cheeks. I do have to be careful because if I wear a shimmery eyeshadow or a highlight with this blush it's too much. BUT if I wear a matte or a neutral eye and skip the highlight in my cheekbones it does give me a beautiful peachy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is pretty expensive but then again, I don't like putting anything cheap on my face. I have sensitive skin so I'm worried things will break me out, so when it comes to makeup, foundation etc must be good quality. For my everyday face all I use is Nars Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer and this, Nars Orgasm. It's this beautiful sort of orange color that flatters my olive skin tone. I look absolutely glowy with this combo. I am not sure if it will suit all skin types, but for someone with olive skin like myself it looks great. love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is beautiful. It looks very bright in the pan. I really was not into it, but more and more I found corals working on me. This has to put on deftly, but it is so smooth and soft that it is easy. Why NARS is worth the money, as it glides on and has such a subtle shimmer and splash of color. Goes on even. There are many dupes but if you aren't very expert at applying the effect won't be the same. This would last me forever. I am not sure it's a universal shade. I don't think orangey is for all skin types. I had read that peachy colors are better if you are red. That got me trying more and I was really happy with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This looked way too unnatural on my skin. It pulled very red and it had tons of glitter which was not flattering at all. It looked as if i was 'trying to hard to impress', so yes, not flattering for everyday to work. It also became blotchy as the day went on. Not impressed with this blush. Too bad because I really wanted to love it beacuse of all the hype.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color BUT - made my skin horrible. Most blushes contain bismuth oxychloride, including Nars that break me out. I got black clogged pores on my face after just one time of use (Sales person at Sephora applied lots of blush on my cheeks, forehead and jaw). My skin got back to normal after one week.
I also hate Nars rubbery packaging that gets dirty very fast.