NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 8/17/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is great, it suits all skintypes giving it that beautiful glow! This blush as lasted me for an extremely long time and has even made a dent in it. I apply it after my foundation so I get that suttle look of rosiness. I like the slight luminosity in the formula so it canmake you lokk Dewy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hell yes! Makes tanned skin look super glory and radiant!

on 8/11/2014 6:20:00 PM

This is my all time favourite blush. It is super pigmented and i think goes well with my skin tone. I apply this product with a real technics brush and it goes on smoothly , i never end up putting on not enough or too much. I got to say this blush is pretty pricy but its worth the money. The only other down side to this blush is the packaging gets dirty really easy but when its not all dirty the packaging is pretty cute.

on 8/10/2014 12:25:00 AM

Nars blushes are famous for a reason and this isn't an exception. I bought this beautiful blush two days ago at Sephora (aswell as Albatross which I totally love) and I'm in love with it! It has a soft peachy pink color with a bit of gold highlight. It looks so beautiful and it is totally worth it. I wasn't sure if I should buy it because many products are overrated but not this one. It lasts all day (yes! Finally a blush that lasts all day!) and it is soooo smooth and well pigmented. You won't be disappointed with this amazing product. It costs $30 at Sephora but trust me, this blush is worth every penny.

on 8/9/2014 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This blush is famous for a reason. It's freaking beautiful. It gives an effortless warm pink flush to the cheeks. It can literally be worn with any make up look. I highly recommend nars blush in general. Sin and Madly are my other two favorites.

on 8/3/2014 9:47:00 PM

This review will be so cliche because Nars Orgasm blush is probably the best known blush in makeup. Well, IMO it lives up to the hype 100%. My favourite blush by far. It looks great on me. It's golden peach (just the right shade), and has the perfect amount of sparkle. It's great for day and also for night as well. Definitely worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I freaking love this blush! I'm about Mac NC 5 or 10 in winter and NC 15 in summer and it is absolutely gorgeous on my very pale skin. I don't know how I could live without it for so long. I did not buy it earlierbecause of the hype, I'm always a little skeptical about hyped products and I could not try it because they don't sell Nars in my country. But then my boyfriend endowed it to me. And from the first swatch on my hand I was blown away and it even looked better on my cheeks. I have so many blushes but i only used this one the last month! If I will ever run out of it I'm definitely gonna buy it again!

on 7/31/2014 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. It is my HG blush! I'm never the one for shimmer on my face but this gives the right amount and the right amount of colour! I have an indian skin tone and I think this works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

on 7/29/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

my HG blush for the longest time was the Wet n Wild dupe for orgasm in "Pearlescent Pink" so finally i decided since i loved PP so much, i would love Orgasm even better and had covetted the real thing for ages so i broke down and bought myself the high end blush and gave my mom the WnW dupe. i kind of wish i hadnt. while orgasm is undeniably pretty (probably the pretty blush in existance IMHO) its a notch less pigmented than the WnW. the fallout from applying my brush to the product flings all over the matte black packaging and now its very messy and glittery. i just dont think this blush is worth the price when there are dupes out there. i had very high expecations for this one and while it is extraordinarily gorgeous, i should have kept my cheap drugstore version.

on 7/29/2014 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For paler or lighter skin, this is a beautiful blush for you and has a shimmer that will make your cheeks look dewy and highlighted - it gives the appearance of supple cheekbones. This is perfect for a more spring/summery makeup look and it applies smoothly. However, I am tan and I find that this color does not show up very well on tanner gals (unless you cake it on which I don't recommend).

Make sure not to over-apply this blush because the shimmer is strong and WILL make you look super shiny and borderline oily.

Popular Blush Products