December 18, 2014 | 1568 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by RobynLari

I was recommeded this blush by one of the ladies at Sephora with great enthusiasm, as apparently it was perfect for all skin colours and everyone is crazy about it. For me, it was decidedly 'meh'. It didn't go on very well with my normal blush brush; in fact you could barely see it. I was only stopped from returning it when I tried it with a kabuki brush, which applied it more densely so that you could see it. Still, the colour is nothing special. I have a very fair complexion with reddish-blonde hair, and it gives me some colour but I wouldn't say it's particularly pretty or natural looking. It's a bit sparkly. The packaging is also not great- I find it abominably difficult to open the little compact- I have to literally dig my nails in to get it open! I definitely wouldn't buy this again given the cost vs. the benefit of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Manyfacesofzozo

As always this blush is just over hyped. I brought this because I just wanted to try out NARS blushes and I was drawn to the colour, colour is so beautiful but from the price, the pigmentation isn't that great. You really need to dig your brush into the product to get good pigmentation. But its a pretty good blush but honestly not worth the price for the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Gambleress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush. I wish was less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by walkyouhome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush! I'm always hesitant to give anything five stars but I haven't bought another blush in three years since I started using Orgasm so I think it's earned the five-star status.

When I first started using makeup I thought I would never be able to wear blush - every single blush I put on looked crazy on my pale skin. Then a sales assistant suggested I try Nars Orgasm. She perfectly described my predicament, explaining that a lot of makeup artists will have the urge to put pink blush on my pinkish pale skin and I end up looking like a china doll. A peachy golden colour like Orgasm is more subtle and won't look garish.

She was definitely right, and I've been using Orgasm every day for three years now. I know a lot of the hype around this blush focuses on the fact that it's great for olive and dark skin tones, but for all the pale girls out there it's great for you too.

I only use a tiny bit every day and it gives the perfect subtle glow. Don't heap too much on or you probably won't like the way it looks because it's quite pigmented.

It's very expensive, especially here in Australia ($45!) but my full sized pan lasts for more than a year, even using it every day, so it's definitely worth it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lucielalaland

An orangy sparkle blush. Very sheer. I'm not sure what all the hype is about with this blush. Maybe it looks better on darker skin tones? I'm very pale and could barely see it on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Cherubim89

despite all the hype this product is so bad I threw it out. It goes on extremely streaky and patchy. even my cheap blushes don't do this! so over rated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

universal blush for all skin tones

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

I know there's always a lot of buzz about this blush, but I wouldn't get too excited. It's just okay. It's not super pigmented - which could be seen as a good thing because then you don't accidentally become MiMi from Drew Carey. But it definitely doesn't wow me like Lancome's "Sheer Amouros" did (***amazing).

Maybe I'm just not really into blushes (more of an eyeliner girl), as I feel my face is warm and pigmented enough on its' own. I will say that it does look really natural on your cheeks, which I guess is a good thing (you do have to use a lot to get a more noticeable look).

I only put down that I wouldnt buy this product again because I think Deep Throat might be more my style (hehe).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

I've wanted this for years and finally bought it and my expectations were either too high, or it's just really overrated. I mean, it's not bad, I do like it, but it's not what I expected. I guess I was thinking of some sort of miracle blush or something. I don't really use it as much as I thought I would - this is the only high end blush I own and I prefer some of my drugstore blushes that are under $10. Maybe I will try a different blush from Nars and this one just didn't work for my skin tone and such even though it's supposed to flatter everyone. Also, I really don't know but I never get spots on my cheeks, usually my chin/forehead, but when I tried using this everyday I noticed I was getting spots and irritations there. so I think it was from the blush, but I can't be sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Love this! A little bit goes a long way and it has lasted for years.