September 21, 2014 | 1033 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by TerriKloth

I absolutly love this stuff. I've been using it on and off for years (I like to investigate what I might be missing) but just keep coming back to this. I have curly hair, prone to frizziness, that frequently gets abused in my experiments with colors and treatments, but this shampoo always seems to calm it down and bring it back to life. In fact, right now I'm stuck using up a bottle a counting down to the day I can return to using this one again. The one down side is I do find the smell a little too fruity for my tastes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by sumitav

Yikes, this shampoo left my scalp a greasy mess after three days of continuos use and broke me out horrendously around my hairline. Will definitely not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Kamida

I love it! It makes my hair sooo soft and keeps it from breaking. My hair is relaxed and breaks easily. My hairstylist used this ony my hair and I loved it so much that I bought it. I use it twice a week and follow up with the reconstructor mixed with Pantene Restoratives Deep Conditioner and leave that on for 5 minutes or so and my hair ends up softer than ever before.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by tashiwa18

I bought this product because I had bleach blonde hair at the time (something the product claims to be specifically for). I have to say this did NOTHING for my hair except dry it out and make it feel more brittle. I used the Reconstructor afterwards but it just made it worse. The packaging is nice as with all TiGi products, and the smell is gorgeous, it's just a shame about the product inside.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great smell but a little drying to the hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by luvivalot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was surprised to see the low rating this shampoo has....I've been purchasing this one for years now & though I dont use it everyday in the shower, I need to always have it on hand. You only need one pump to shampoo your entire head (maybe 2 for really long hair). It really cleans and doesnt strip color imo. My only gripe is the pump can sometimes get stuck so you hafta manually lift it back up if 2 pump it again. I'm not sure why they did away with the "sports bottle" type top they used to have....much easier i felt. Anyways....go buy this if you color your hair any color...not just blonde:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by girlnextdoor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this shampoo. I'm a serial colourer, and my thick/straight hair bounced right back when I used Dumb Blonde. It moisturizes really well, I sometimes didn't use conditioner after washing, and my hair was still nice. The tropical-candy smell lingers in your hair,and it lathers really well, I usually only used 1-2 pumps to wash my med-long hair.This is one of the cheaper salon shampoos out there, you can find it for around $20-$25 for the big duo with pumps and everything!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 6:47:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this when my hair is highlighted. It keeps it vibrant. It doesn't matter what color ur hair is, i've been every color. The smell is amazing. But the reconstructor is definitely the star of the pair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

While this product smells AMAZING (just like the hairspray), it is a OK product. I feel like it dries out my hair a little. A little of this shampoo goes a long way though, its very soapy. It cleans well, so therefore it makes my hair a little dry. I love it for the smell only, but not what it does for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by stacybroc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this shampoo is great to use after you've had your hair colored. I get mine highlighted and it's always dry for a while afterwards, but using this shampoo for a couple days snaps it right back into shape. I can't use it all the time tho, as it will start to weigh it down. (My hair is on the fine- to- medium side). Plus you have to be careful because it has a lot of protein, and too much protein on your hair can be damaging. So I keep it aside to use after a visit to the salon. I think it smells good!