Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 6/19/2013 10:09:00 PM

Expensive but worth it! I use this as an under-eye concealer and general face highlighter. Light, silky texture. No scent. Really eliminates eye bags or discolouration. Quite light coverage though. Beautiful gold packaging, love the click system - no waste. Seems to last quite a while. Very good for handbag - can use for foundation touch ups, scars etc. Would recommend to all just make sure you get your colour matched perfectly.
UPDATE: Just not thick enough coverage for my dark circles/crowsfeet! I still use this as a highlighter or travel touch ups but not really as a eye concealer.

on 6/19/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product. I know it isn't technically a concealer, but I primarily use this under my eyes to camouflage my dark circles, and it works wonderfully with no creasing. It's also a great highlight for the top of the cheekbones and brow bones. On days when I wear minimal makeup, I'll apply this to my eyelids over my MAC Painterly paint pot for a brighter, more polished look. I've heard some people say this is similar to the L'Oreal and Maybelline highlighting pens, but to me, there's no comparison. I will use this product for as long as YSL makes it!

on 6/18/2013 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't only have purple dark circles under my eyes, I have hollows under the dark and this fixes it for me. It is so moist and perfect, never heavy never seen a cosmetic do anything near what this tube does. Expensive but worth it. I don't even want to hear about anything else. This makes me look like 22 years old!

on 5/31/2013 6:57:00 AM

Phenomenal product!! A cult classic among makeup artists, enthusiasts and anyone that knows even a little about makeup! A lot of people think this is just an under-eye concealer/corrector, IT IS NOT. Yes it's brilliant under the eyes to brighten and illuminate but it is a highlighter so can be used anywhere to brighten the complexion. I use it under the eyes, brow bone, eye lids (occasionally), cheek bones, round the nose area, around the lips and anywhere that happens to look dull! Fantastic price for the money I think and a worthy investment to your makeup bag. Whilst some may think £25 is steep, I used 1-3 clicks daily and it lasted nearly 2 years!! Far better than any dupes!! Go get it :D

This is one of the classics that i don't rate very high at all. If you have horrible, purple dark circles this WONT cover them. Its a nice highlighter but i cant say more than that. It's rather expensive so when it didnt work for me i felt a little cheated (i bought it twice in different shades). I think this would be great for the older woman who has a few under eye shadows and needs a bit of highlighting here and there, i wouldnt repurchase.

on 5/6/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've used Touche Eclat basically forever. It is one of the few products that has remained a staple in my makeup bag from the get go. I think I might have first bought it because I read in interviews the Spice Girls relied on it. I know, I know...but I was only a kid, I feel I should be forgiven! :)

For a long time there was only the one shade but from the point they released a range I have been wearing number two- which is a much better match for me. Number 2 is a fair/yellow based colour versus the pinky/fair number 1. The formula is liquid, quite thin, non-drying, smooth and easily blended; free from iridescence . It highlights but in a brightening way rather than via shimmers.

Typically I use it for my under eye circles/shadows/brow bone and a little above the cupids bow of my lips. I will also dab it lightly on small scars. It has a very natural coverage, I suppose it would be considered quite sheer but somehow it still manages to give me a real lift. It is actually amazing what a tiny amount of this stuff can do for my face. It really does make me look healthy and awake.

on 4/28/2013 12:32:00 PM

After trying a sample from Sephora out I was very intrigued. I definitely thought that the number 1 brightened up the under eye area. When the annual sale came around I purchased the #1 and #3, #1 was brightening and #3 was close to my skin tone. Both were good texture. I would say that this product seems too pricy to me. I think I will search for a cheaper dupe going forward.

on 4/26/2013 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was delighted with this product until one sunny day I developed a sun burn in less than one hour because the touch eclat has METHYLPARABEN in it, which under the sun enhances the risk of sun burn, so, in result I gained 2 wrinkles in each side of the lips that not even my miracle worker bio performance serum is able to erase.
My advise is to use it only at night.

on 4/24/2013 10:54:00 PM

I have a hard time finding any makeup products that I really love, and if I buy something more than once then its gotta be really good. I just bought my second tube of this a few weeks ago, and this stuff really is very good. I have fair skin, and I use this as an under eye concealer in shade 2. This brightens dark circle very well, but mine aren't the most severe. My favorite thing about this product and what makes it stand out is that it doesn't feel cake and heavy around the gentle under eye area. I haven't found any other under eye concealer that is just as light in texture as this one with this much coverage. Also, I use this to high light various parts of my face. As other have mentioned, the packaging isn't ideal because you don't know how much product is left until you run out!

on 4/19/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

As mentioned by other reviewers, this is not a concealer, but meant to be used as a highlighter. I use it under/inner corners of my eyes, sometimes cheekbones and browbones, where ever I think that I need a little more "light"...the click pen is annoying, but overall the product has a certain "je ne sais quoi" that you will not want to be without once you try it. It really improves your makeup in a subtle way that I haven't found with any other product.