April 25, 2014 | 1102 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice product for people who don't need too much brightening under their eyes. The fact that it brightens as well as corrects is perfect for a sheer-medium coverage. I layer this underneath my concealer for luminosity and it has a beautiful effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by swtxdreams

although it's expensive. it does not cake and does brighten.
I don't usually wear under eye makeup so I can't compare it to others. However, i have not been impressed with any of the other ones the sephora ladies have tried on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by joyonicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

One of the most expensive makeup products I've purchased considering its size, yet I would definitely buy again! It's got pretty but sensible packaging and the highlighter itself is beautiful. I don't wear much makeup daily other than eyeliner/mascara, colored lip balm, and concealer - no foundation - but this still brightened up my face. It's not very noticeable because it has very little shimmer, but once you go into the light you can really tell the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by fruitismyfoe

I just used this for the first time and I am sold! I read up about it online before I bought it and so I new how to apply it properly first.
First I put on all my makeup as usual including a light pat of concealer under my eyes (I use mac).
Then I stood in front of my mirror and tipped my head forward. Any where there was a shadow I dotted some of it on and patted to blend. It really makes your whole face look so soft! I have these annoying shadows under my eyes and it brightened the whole area up.
It was expensive but I think it was worth it, the only thing that was annoying was that I had to click it a million times before anything came out at first.
Will buy again.
I also love how the packaging looks in my bathroom :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beauty must have. When I bought this highlighting pen ages ago I specifically remember this young lady at Sephora said someone buys one of these every 5-10 seconds and I can see why! Itís a miracle sent from above! Yes the price is hard on the wallet but it is worth every penny. Now you must take note this is intended for highlighting more than it is for concealing. I find it wakens up under my eyes and if I have any blemishes this does hide them a bit. However, I wouldnít rely on only this if you have tons and tons to cover up. Itís best at achieving a well-rested look for those hard nights and overall for brightening your complexion and helps take away most darkness and redness. But to sum it up it is I repeat it is THE BEST highlighter ever! Everyone should have one of these in there makeup collection.

Itís funny because when I tried this on in the store I couldnít tell much of a difference but I wanted to see what happened if I stepped out in natural light and WOW it was then I was blown away. Now that Iíve tried it, itís like now I canít leave the house without it or I feel uncompleted. I apply it over my makeup (sometimes Iíll place a translucent powder over if Iím really oily but this is usually my last step) and this does not cake and looks really natural.

I enjoy all Yves saint Laurentís packing and itís so convenient to take with you if youíre the on the go type and best of all NO brush/sponge needed just use fingertips as they suggest and it works the best and caring for its quite simple all they suggest is to clean the brush once a week with alcohol its easy enough and dries quickly.

Happy highlighting x

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Dianashh

This is the best concealer that I have ever used! I used it under my eyes but also use it if I have a spot or anything.... I've been using this for probably 5 years now, the only problem is the price, otherwise it's an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Trusttheshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HASHTAG TOTES AMAZE. This product delivers! Definitely a good investment. Illuminates any spot you put it on and helps conceal the dark bags under my eyes. It gives life!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by DSNW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG!
I have tried sooooo many concealers (all MAC's, Bobby Brown, Benefit, Laura Mercier...) and although this one doesn't cover all the darkness it gives my undereye area such a fresh appearance and makes me look so rested that it beats them all.
It doesn't crease or cake and it lasts all day without having to be set with powder like most other products have.
Plus I can take it with me everywhere and it's very easy to apply.
I bought this in shade 01 which is ok for my NC15 skin but next time I'll purchase shade 02 which I realized later is a perfect match.
It is expensive but well worth it imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Shaimal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is really nice. I use it both on myself, and on my mother who has really dark under eye circles. I find it best to apply foundation all over the skin, and under the eyes, then apply Touche Eclat on top. It gives a lifted and lighter effect under the eye area. Very nice product. I would love to try the Dior version next and compare the two.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

How is it that so many people suffer from the marketing placebo effect with YSL Touch Eclat? It's rubbish and always has been. It's only YSL marketers at the time who were so great!
Perhaps 20 years ago there wasn't much competition either. I recently re-tested Touch Eclat against about 11 of its current competititors (yep - I was on a mission) and it came nowhere near making the grade. It's thin and watery, covering nothing. Built up it quickly starts to look chalky. I also could not find a colour suitable for under-eye bags; most of them seem to be pinkish - yuck!