October 25, 2014 | 1846 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by yuckee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tamed a lot of my frizz and defintely made my hair feel softer. I like the smell, it kind of reminds me of a clean powdery smell. I think considering the price it is worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made a difference in my hair on the first use! Softer and silkier. And I just used my usual conditioner so it was not that. I have never been able to attribute a difference in my hair to just a shampoo! I got this at a dollar store for less than 2 dollars. You can't beat this line of products for the quality and price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry. I really wanted to like this. Tried it twice and am returning it today. Left my naturally curly, chemically treated hair dry. It is cheap. I do not know if I should have gotten the conditioner too. But Pantene Anti Breakage was a better shampoo for me than this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i think i've found my HG cheapie shampoo. it's the first d/s shampoo i've used that made my coarse hair stay soft even after it's completely air dried (usually, i've got a mess of fly aways and the coarser hairs tend to spiral and curl, even though my hair is naturally supposed to be stick straight). it's the first Suave Professionals shampoo i've used and i'm very pleased with the results. smells nice too--kinda fruity... a bit citrusy and very clean.UPDATE 02-02-07: when i turned my hair into a greasy mess with dry ends using the Garnier Sleek and Shine products, one shampoo from this line, mixed with a little baking soda, followed with this conditioner turned my hair back to pure silk. that was over half a year ago. i've since ruined my hair with the Biolage line, both the Suave Knock Offs and the real deal Matrix shampoo and conditioner... and unfortunately, this line and the real Matrix sleek.look line won't repair my hair. these lines have way too much silicone in them and it's drying my hair out to the point where if you were to grab my hair and squeeze, you'd hear a crunching sound. i just want to warn my fellow hair afficionadas about these Suave products... they're fabulous, but i can't recommend using them long term, because they'll ruin your hair in the long run, alot sooner than the real Salon versions can... simply because their base has WAY more silicones in them than the real deal. back to my Samy Salon until i can get my hands on Nexxus Therappe and Humectress. i'm not taking off any lippies, because i'll still use this line when i'm GOING OUT and NEED super sleek, gorgeous hair, but until then, i can't use it at all. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by VaticanCameos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this b/c I wondered if it would compare to the Matrix sleek line. It gave me an itchy scalp, and it has a weird plasticky smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by SweetDecember

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hey this is great stuff! works really well withot damaging my hair and it's really cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by babyblue26

I think this works much better than the Matrix version. It lathers more and my hair felt softer after I rinsed. It definately helps when blowdrying. I use this with Suave's BioBasics Conditioner and I have awesome results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2006 8:52:00 AM More reviews by luxed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good shampoo and it costs under $2! I tried other Suave hair products before and was dissapointed but this is definitely higher quality. It lathers a lot but makes my hair feel soft, unlike most shampoos that make my hair feel dry and coarse. EDIT: I have changed my mind about this - even though it makes for a luxurious and soft shampoo, I noticed that my hair lacks luster once it's dried.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2005 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Liz7851

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a basic but nice shampoo, definitely worth the price. The best shampoo Suave ever made. The performance is far exceed my expectation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2005 8:43:00 AM More reviews by tpruett

After trying the Matrix Sleek.look shampoo & conditioner for a while I decided, after reading reviews of the Suave version, to try it. What did I have to lose, it only cost $1.50/bottle. The Suave version is great! I love it. It has made my hair soft and it is much easier to flat iron straight. The shampoo lathers well (unlike the Matrix version) and the conditioner is great too. Matrix Sleek.look conditioner was really hard to rinse out. I will definitely re-purchase Suave's version.