October 31, 2014 | 893 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ponds - bare and repair conditioning eye makeup remover with grapeseed extract and vitamin e [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

i love this stuff!! it may be a bit oily, but i wash my face after i remove makeup anyway. its not expensive either, i'll take a bit oily over expensive anyday! and it definetly removes heavy eyemakeup after a night out and difficult waterproof mascara like CG's wp fanlash. i love this stuff! another great eyemakeup remover that works is almays non-oily mu remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by foxyhu

Greatest eye makeup remover I ever tried! I am on my 2nd bottle already.
    It doesn't blur the sight, cause pain, or hurt the skin around eyes. And it does remove waterproof mascara.
    Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 1:57:00 AM More reviews by baobao2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've bought at least 4 of these, it's my hg, gentle and effective at removing eyemakeup, and it's so affordable. I've tried mac and MK eyemakeup removers and they suck compared to this. you should definately get it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2006 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ack.... this stuff is terrible. Not understanding all the raves. Perhaps just because it's cheap? It's OILY. I recommend C.O. Bigelow or Too-Faced Rip-Off. Both very soothing & no trace of oil at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ilovefood

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I was using Lancome's Bi Facil for 5yrs...then I recently switched to Neutrogena's Eye makeup remover, which I thought was the best thing ever in eye makeup removers. Now after I read the reviews on Pond's one, I went down to the states to get this. (unfortunately Canada doesn't carry this yet, sucks) And WOW!!! It works better than Lancome's and Neutrogena's!!! And it's REALLY cheap too. Takes off all my makeup (eyeliner, waterproof mascara, glue from fake lashes) in a few swipes with a cotton pad. The best thing ever, seriously.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Ligeiared

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! As other reviewers have said it's a lot like Lancome Bi-Facil in consistancy and performance, but at a fraction of the cost. I use waterproof mascara and it comes off quickly and easily with this stuff. It does leave a slight oily feeling behind like most eye makeup removers, but this rinses away easily. Best of all it doesn't irritate my VERY sensitive allergy prone eyes! SO glad I found this stuff!! I don't know what I'd do without this site, I never would have found this (and so many other great products) without it! Thanks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jennivine

I love it. This is great eye makeup remover for such a low price. I am all about expensive luxury department store stuff. I bought this based on reviews and I love it. It takes off all my eye makeup, doesnt irritate my contacts, and doesn't dry out my eye area. It leaves a slight oily feeling which most eye makeup removers leave which I hate, but this one is not as bad as most. I hate the packaging, but I think its just me. I've spilled about 1/4 of the bottle from 3 different spills, could be my fault, but I feel like it should have a hole spout like Lancome's Bi-Facil. Otherwise this product is perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Mattisen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product based on reviews here, and I am a little dissapointed. Don't get me wrong, this stuff feels wonderful on my eyes, and I love the lite oil feeling...actually feels like it is moisturizing my under eye area. But it just doesn't remove my mascara or eyeliner. I even switched from waterproof to regular mascara, but no huge difference. I use Loreal's voluminous mascara, and Maybelline's liquid eyeliner. I have used both cotton balls and cotton pads...the balls work better, but not much. I hold it on my eye for at least 20 seconds as recommended from the other reviews, but I still have to wipe A LOT to get my make up off. When I get up in the morning, I still have black under my eye, and I don't even where mascara or eyeliner on my bottom lashes/under eye area. I also wash my face, after using this cleanser, but somehow, it is still on my lashes come morning. Good product, just didn't work for me...I do love the feeling of it on my eyes though. Really wished it would have worked better. EDIT...this stuff just does not work! I so wished it did too. I like the way it feels, but I have to use soooo much to get my mascara off. I even switched from h2o proof to plain mascara. Still nothing. When I wake up I have a lot of black still on my lashes and a little on my undereye area. I have even stopped wearing my eyeliner. This product just doesn't work for me at all. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

good stuff, felt just like my fave Lancome one ~ for much cheaper. i'd recommend this for that stubborn eyeliner or just as a moisturizing makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 3:20:00 PM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, a great product that does what it claims to. It takes off all my eye makeup gently. For this price, it's definitely my HG eye makeup remover.