Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Sunkissed

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 5.6%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best thing ever. I bought this at Wal-Mart for about $5.96 CDN. I hate wearing heavy liquid foundation, but at the same time, I sometimes can't take the mess and work of a loose mineral powder (which is what I normally wear). This is absolutely perfect for light-medium coverage! Although this is a tinted moisturizer, it actually gives just the perfect coverage to smooth out any imperfections in your skin without making your face look cakey and it feels like your skin can breathe since it is not so heavy; it is a tinted moisturizer after all. I squeeze out a dime sized amount onto the back of my hand and use my MAC 187 skunk brush to apply this to my face and then I blend it into my skin with the warmth of my fingers. Then I buff some MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium and I get a flawless looking face that doesn't look cakey or unnatural. Another positive thing about this is that it has SPF 15. I highly recommend this for those that don't like very heavy coverage, but want just the right amount to even out skin tone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying more than 20 TMs (including Dior and Laura Mercier and Chanel and ...), someone on the board recommended this and I caved into purchasing it. Of course, in comparison with hundreds of dollars that I have spent in TMs and skin perfectors that all had failed, this was not even a dent to my pocket. It did not make my skin oily and in fact, my super oily skin actually remained luminous but not greasy the whole day. The consistency and texture of this TM is like a thick moisturizer but wears very comfortably. The shade unlike majority of department store brands is not reddish or pinkish or orangish. Sunkissed 183 has a great hint of yellow/gold that compliments my own yellow skin tone. Great product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Based on the good reviews, I decided to try this. I've never tried a tinted moisturizer, but saw this at a cheaper price at my Base Exchange (military mall) than many of the drugstores around my area have it for, so I figured I give it a shot.

I wanted to love this product but sadly, I found it to be only OK. I wasn't overly impressed with it. The coverage is nice and light, but when I applied it, it begn to dry too quickly for me and didn't let me blend it in. I had to mix in some of my regular moisturizer for a more slick and easy application. I am happy that it didn't leave me greasy and shiny by the end of the day (and I tend to get fairly oily as the day goes on).

I probably would re-purchase if I don't find something better beforehand.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Fabulous tinted moisturizer! And for only about four bucks. I bought this based on positive reviews here and wasn't disappointed. The color is perfect for my medium skin. It is heavier than most TM's I have used but it covers so well and makes my skin very soft. Zero shine. It stays on better than any TM I have used (including my recent fave by Neutrogena). The only one slight drawback (to me) is that, as others have said, it is 100% matte. I like a bit of dewy-ness in my TM's - but that can be accomplished with a a bit of luminizer or bronzer. This one doesn't break me out, stays on longer than even some foundations, doesn't look cakey or heavy (even after primer and applying powder), it's cheap and easy to find. All in all a great product and I will definitely repurchase this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been on the hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer. My favorite is MD Skincare but I saw the high rating for this and thought I'd give it a try. I picked it up at Walgreens for $3.99 and wasn't sure which to get, Natural or Sunkissed, so I went with Sunkissed. Usually a light/med works on me but the color of this looks lighter in the bottle than what you get. So this is a tad too dark for me, I will pick up the natural and see how that works. If I must I can mix the two and for the price it's an awesome deal. I need a heavier tinted moisturizer to cover some blemishes and redness. Others I've tried like cover girl are nice but too sheer for me. I like the cover of this and it feels nice and the price cant be beat. The real test for me will be to see if this breaks me out (like most things do). I will give it a try for awhile to see if I notice breakouts. Overall I say give it a try. I also picked up their highlighter for my cheeks for $4.99 and it's very pretty.

Great value! I love this stuff,I use it throughout the summer.I tend to get oily in the summer and this moisturizer covers well and is very light on the skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought it just to try it and I really liked it. It's really similar to my Clinique's Moisture Sheer Tint and I completely LOVE that. So I would recommend it to anyone on a budget. =)

Mine is not the "Ultimate Sheer" one. It's just written "tinted moisturizer" on the tube. This is the first time I have ever used a tinted moisturizer and I'm glad I tried this! It goes on smoothly, looks very natural, moisturizes and has SPF 15. What more can I expect?? This 'sunkissed' shade is a bit darker than my complexion but it makes me look healthier (I'm a bit pale). And the best of all: it doesn't break me out! I have used a lot of higher end foundations and also mineral makeups (cannot believe that I broke out badly from Everyday Minerals :(
I have used this for a week. Will come back later to edit if there's any change ;)

I'm so glad I found this. I don't usually take a chance on inexpensive foundation products, but this really performs for the price. Just right if you want a light foundation. The only thing that would make it better is a bit of luminosity. I mix in a little liquid Revlon Skinlights (about 4 parts foundation to 1 part luminizer). The result has prompted people to ask me what products I use, saying that my skin looks so "fresh".

I really wanted to like this. I used it for about 2 weeks and I finally just couldn't take it anymore. The color and coverage are good-not heavy and light to the point where I still see my natural skin underneath and not all my flaws disappear. I wanted a tinted moisturizer for that purpose-not to cover up everything, but for days I need somelight coverage quickly just to head to the drugstore or and early morning class. The reason I can't use this is that it turns my skin into greaseball status an hour after I apply. I know I have combo/oily skin, but the oiliness has really diminished since I outgrew my bad teenage skin. I honestly haven't had a product turn me so greasy so fast in a very long time. Seems to work for a lot of people, and I'm disappointed it didn't work for me b/c it's very cute and the price is so great.