MAC Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

4.7

on 6/23/2005 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty medium olivey green with gold shimmer - not too brown or too green. It's also a fairly unique shade, I haven't seen a green this shade in MAC's existing lines or elsewhere. Plus since it's not too dark or bright it works for most skin tones and eye colors (it really makes brown eyes in particular pop). The silky formula is great too, can be used dry or wet.

on 6/21/2005 6:02:00 PM

Perfection! Why oh why is it LE??? Other reviews do a better job describing the color than I ever could, so let me just say it's close to Chartru paint, but better. Very pigmented, great spring/summer color, wonderful texture, and it's LE :(

on 6/20/2005 5:39:00 PM

Lucky Green is the only e/s I bought from the Belle Azure collection because all of the other colors were reincarnations of other MAC colors. It's a brightish green leaning towards the yellow side. It is soft and fairly pigmented; the veluxe pearl formula is easy to blend.

on 6/19/2005 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I almost passed on this e/s b/c the color swatches on the MAC site made it appear very ordinary. Then, I heard the raves on the MU Board & had a chance to swap for Lucky Green so I decided to give it a shot. I can honestly tell you that this is no ordinary green. It is a lovely vibrant sort of green gold combo which is nothing like Golden Olive pigment. This e/s is very well pigmented, vibrant in color, soft and blendable. For any of you green lovers/wearers out there I highly recommend Lucky Green.

on 6/18/2005 6:58:00 AM

This eyeshadow is defiantly a must have! Such a beauitful green, not like any other MAC e/s. Reminds me of Chartru Paint though. With it being a Veluxe Pearl, the texture is fabulous. So easy to blend, not hard to work with at all.

on 6/14/2005 10:39:00 PM

Hello sex in a pot! This limited edition Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow is is to die for! Think of Chartu Paint, but more opaque, creamier and with a slight summery yellowish touch. This is the surefire winner of the Belle Azure collection, hands down. I love pairing it with Au Contraire eyeshadow, Humid, Swimming . . . anything! Itís not exactly fitting for a subtle look, but I suppose it could be used oh-so-lightly as a wash. The texture is soft, highly blendable and the color applies very intensely and evenly. Highly recommend this eyeshadow and get back ups if funds allow because this could be the next Parrot or Metamorph!

on 6/12/2005 11:00:00 PM

I bought my first MAC eyeshadow,which I got in "Lucky Green",which is a greenish yellowish color lol.Im african american,so I thought this color wouldnt look right,or would look just down right scary,but it looks so perfect on my eyeslids,such a bold color for daytime wear,so I'll prolly just wear it at night.I love the veluxe pearl finish,so smooth and silky like with that shine.I love it! Rave here.

on 6/11/2005 12:24:00 PM

I am loving this color. It is a bright green shimmer with yellow tones. I have used it for a more neutral eye (paired with elite, goldbit as a highlighter) and for a bright eye (with parrot and golden lemon). It works beautifully for both. This is the only thing I truly love from the Belle Azure collection.

This is fun, bright colour perfect for summer. It's a yellow based green and is like a darker version of Urban Decay's Acid Rain eyeshadow.

I like the shiny bronze containers the eyeshadow is packaged in but dislike the brown carboard box.

Even if it wasn't LE I doubt I would re-purchase as I almost never finish an eyeshadow.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Lucky Green is a gold acid green. I like to wear it with green and gold (Like Gorgeous Gold and Humid). Its very pigmented and I love the texture.

Top Rated MAC Products