MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 6/2/2010 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hello gorgeous! I love this blush. If I'm going for a super duper natural look it's either this blush or NARS Luster (I'm an NC42/43 for reference). It's just warms up my skintone and eventhough it looks tame on the pan, I don't have to be heavy handed with it to get good color payoff on my skin. I highly recommend this for tan skins.

on 5/19/2010 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Margin is a beautiful colour that gives my skin a wonderful glow. Unfortunately, it doesn't suit my skin tone, as I am to pale (NW15/NW20). This means that I can hardly ever wear it, unless I have a tan (which I hardly every have). It does look really nice during the summer, as it really warms up my face and highlights my cheekbones at the same time. However, since I can't wear if often enough due to the colour of my skin, I gave it to a friend.

on 5/14/2010 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Margin is a very unique color. I saw it on an acquaintance and immediately asked her what she had on her cheeks. She told me it was Margin by MAC, and that following weekend I went to MAC, tried it and was SOLD! It's such a pretty color, I can't describe it. I'm sure the MAC website has a description available, but if I ever lost this, I would definitely replace it.

on 5/6/2010 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Margin is such a gorgeous blush that leaves my NC 42 cheeks glowing! I picked this up at my local CCO almost a year ago and until now I find myself reaching for this blush the most (and I have quite a few blushes in my collection). On my skin it shows up as a warm peach/coral....even though its a frost...its not too shimmery on my skin. I looove this blush and its definitely my staple for this summer :)

This is a pretty color that I use as a hilighter on my NC 45 complexion.

I think I like it better than Nars Albatross, but the look is different.

I rated the packaging low because the circular part of the cap came off, but it is still useable.

I've had mine for years and recently rediscovered it.

on 3/30/2010 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm an NC15 and this looks really good on me. Was the first blush I ever bought, was searching for an allrounder/classic; a color that is always good - tanned, pale, night, morning, work, wild party -. In the MAC store I tried several but this gave me the best look. Don't really like the obvious blushes, mostly I think they are just too pink, just wanted some color in my face. I think it will last very long!
Really nice soft color. I only don't like the shimmer. It's subtle, but still would have liked it more if it was matt.

on 3/21/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I read somewhere that this blush looks good on everyone, and i think it's true. I didn't hold up high hopes for this, but bought it anyway because I always get caught up in hype. But I am really impressed with this. I feel like I can wear it alone and its like I have a blush and highlight color in one. Or I can wear it on top of another blush like dollymix and have a beautifully blushed cheek. Also love that there is just the right amount of shimmer in this.

on 3/18/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

WOW I like this blush so much! Margin is the first blush I have ever bought I'm 24 and just starting to wear blush I have been practicing using some sample palette from an Estee Lauder blockbuster I had gotten in 07 but the blushes really weren't pigmented and I was ready for a real blush. I really didn't know what to get the MA recommended Margin (its his favorite) for my NC35-NC40 skin and OMG when he put it on me I glowed. When I got home my husband said I looked very fresh and happy. I couldn't stop looking at myself I didn't even want to wash it off that night. It's a very natural flush with gold shimmer like others have said blush and highlighter in one. But now that I've had it for a week I've discovered that if I use my 187 I get more of the shimmer and less of the color on and if I use a blush brush it goes on with the perfect amount of shimmer and color but I do have to be light handed...NOW that I think about it I LOVE IT and I was never a girl to go for shimmer never thought I would ever even like a frost I've always been a girl to lean more towards matte but now I'll give more frost or shimmers a chance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another blush you have to have in the collection, I guess you could almost compare it to Nars Orgasm blush. Very easy to build. Gorgeous color to say the least, however, on my..any peach blush makes my cheeks look orange/red by the end of the day. But I dont care because im obsessed with blush! I can't imagine this blush looking bad on anyone, definitely a keeper!

on 2/21/2010 9:12:00 AM

Margin is the 2nd MAC blush I ever got. Bought this several months ago and stopped using it after a while. I've only recently gotten back to using it since summer's just around the corner. I must say, it's PERFECT for summer! It gives me a natural tan, peachy glow.:) I skip bronzer when I use this because it already gives me that sunkissed looked which I love! I stopped using it because I thought the shimmer in it was a little too much, but blending it a bit more will leave you w/ just a really pretty sheen. Definitely recommend this! :)

Popular Blush Products