MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 3/30/2010 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm an NC15 and this looks really good on me. Was the first blush I ever bought, was searching for an allrounder/classic; a color that is always good - tanned, pale, night, morning, work, wild party -. In the MAC store I tried several but this gave me the best look. Don't really like the obvious blushes, mostly I think they are just too pink, just wanted some color in my face. I think it will last very long!
Really nice soft color. I only don't like the shimmer. It's subtle, but still would have liked it more if it was matt.

on 3/21/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I read somewhere that this blush looks good on everyone, and i think it's true. I didn't hold up high hopes for this, but bought it anyway because I always get caught up in hype. But I am really impressed with this. I feel like I can wear it alone and its like I have a blush and highlight color in one. Or I can wear it on top of another blush like dollymix and have a beautifully blushed cheek. Also love that there is just the right amount of shimmer in this.

on 3/18/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

WOW I like this blush so much! Margin is the first blush I have ever bought I'm 24 and just starting to wear blush I have been practicing using some sample palette from an Estee Lauder blockbuster I had gotten in 07 but the blushes really weren't pigmented and I was ready for a real blush. I really didn't know what to get the MA recommended Margin (its his favorite) for my NC35-NC40 skin and OMG when he put it on me I glowed. When I got home my husband said I looked very fresh and happy. I couldn't stop looking at myself I didn't even want to wash it off that night. It's a very natural flush with gold shimmer like others have said blush and highlighter in one. But now that I've had it for a week I've discovered that if I use my 187 I get more of the shimmer and less of the color on and if I use a blush brush it goes on with the perfect amount of shimmer and color but I do have to be light handed...NOW that I think about it I LOVE IT and I was never a girl to go for shimmer never thought I would ever even like a frost I've always been a girl to lean more towards matte but now I'll give more frost or shimmers a chance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another blush you have to have in the collection, I guess you could almost compare it to Nars Orgasm blush. Very easy to build. Gorgeous color to say the least, however, on my..any peach blush makes my cheeks look orange/red by the end of the day. But I dont care because im obsessed with blush! I can't imagine this blush looking bad on anyone, definitely a keeper!

on 2/21/2010 9:12:00 AM

Margin is the 2nd MAC blush I ever got. Bought this several months ago and stopped using it after a while. I've only recently gotten back to using it since summer's just around the corner. I must say, it's PERFECT for summer! It gives me a natural tan, peachy glow.:) I skip bronzer when I use this because it already gives me that sunkissed looked which I love! I stopped using it because I thought the shimmer in it was a little too much, but blending it a bit more will leave you w/ just a really pretty sheen. Definitely recommend this! :)

My mom bought this for herself and grabbed one for me as well. I absolutely adore this pretty blush. On my fair skin, it appears as a warm, dusty peach. Can apply with light strokes for a subtle effect or as strong as you desire, and the color payoff is wonderful. I've had this blush for 3 years now and haven't hit pan, though I use it quite frequently.

on 1/24/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous blush! It's hard to describe exactly, but it leaves a gorgeous peach with a touch of pink glow from within. I think of Nicole Scherzinger everytime I put it on....it looks really great with 'Tete-a-tint' eyeshadow in the crease, another great MAC product I cannot ever live without!

on 1/14/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

never gets old ive been using it for almost 4 years haha

on 12/18/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok so, I've never really been a blush junkie. I have started to collect a few here and there and let me just say that Margin is freakin FANTASTIC! I absolutely love the color, love the slightest bit of shimmer (not much) and I love how silky smooth it is. It's GORGEOUS! You must get it =)

on 11/28/2009 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw the great reviews on this and wanted a peach blush that would work for me, and this one certainly does the trick. Thanks, ladies!
I am NW20, and even though I tend to shy away from frosty blushes at my age, this one gives me more of a "glow" than a frosty-glittery look. Before this, my fave MAC peachy blush was Fleurry- which was LE- and I find Margin to be a close match. Thank goodness, because I bought a handful of duds for me (Peachykeen, Springsheen, Harmony, etc.) before finally stumbling upon this one. So, thank you to MUA and all of the marvelous reviewers who steered me in the right direction!

Popular Blush Products