December 22, 2014 | 1781 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Lovethemlashes

Another blush you have to have in the collection, I guess you could almost compare it to Nars Orgasm blush. Very easy to build. Gorgeous color to say the least, however, on my..any peach blush makes my cheeks look orange/red by the end of the day. But I dont care because im obsessed with blush! I can't imagine this blush looking bad on anyone, definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by nkiyu

Margin is the 2nd MAC blush I ever got. Bought this several months ago and stopped using it after a while. I've only recently gotten back to using it since summer's just around the corner. I must say, it's PERFECT for summer! It gives me a natural tan, peachy glow.:) I skip bronzer when I use this because it already gives me that sunkissed looked which I love! I stopped using it because I thought the shimmer in it was a little too much, but blending it a bit more will leave you w/ just a really pretty sheen. Definitely recommend this! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom bought this for herself and grabbed one for me as well. I absolutely adore this pretty blush. On my fair skin, it appears as a warm, dusty peach. Can apply with light strokes for a subtle effect or as strong as you desire, and the color payoff is wonderful. I've had this blush for 3 years now and haven't hit pan, though I use it quite frequently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous blush! It's hard to describe exactly, but it leaves a gorgeous peach with a touch of pink glow from within. I think of Nicole Scherzinger everytime I put it on....it looks really great with 'Tete-a-tint' eyeshadow in the crease, another great MAC product I cannot ever live without!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

never gets old ive been using it for almost 4 years haha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by jdunn72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok so, I've never really been a blush junkie. I have started to collect a few here and there and let me just say that Margin is freakin FANTASTIC! I absolutely love the color, love the slightest bit of shimmer (not much) and I love how silky smooth it is. It's GORGEOUS! You must get it =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I saw the great reviews on this and wanted a peach blush that would work for me, and this one certainly does the trick. Thanks, ladies!
I am NW20, and even though I tend to shy away from frosty blushes at my age, this one gives me more of a "glow" than a frosty-glittery look. Before this, my fave MAC peachy blush was Fleurry- which was LE- and I find Margin to be a close match. Thank goodness, because I bought a handful of duds for me (Peachykeen, Springsheen, Harmony, etc.) before finally stumbling upon this one. So, thank you to MUA and all of the marvelous reviewers who steered me in the right direction!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by saku88

I love this blush so so so much. I own so many and I keep coming back to this. It makes me glow. Simple as that. I am NC20 and I ll repurchase it over and over again. I can't stop looking at myself in the pictures that I have this in. I rememer losing this for 2 weeks and I didn't feel good anymore. It gvies you a warm/peachy/bronzy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS BLUSH. Totally made me forget about my nars torrid! This looks amaziing on my nc40. Brownish orange with shimmer. I can't rave enough about this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by rashmidev

aah finally i got something to write about
this is my FIRST Mac blush and i bought this after recommended by christine of www.temptalia.com she is awesome and i trust her suggestions so much that i went straight away to mac counter and bought this only because she had never let me down with any colour recommendations
this was looking awesome on my nc40 skin and my hubby also liked it so much that he said yeah u can go and buy few more blushes if u want hahaha it happened for the first time
bottomline is u must buy this if not sure then go and check www.temptalia.com