October 2, 2014 | 922 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by egagnondrolet

Befor my TEMPTU I tried the Airflash. After reading several reviews on this website I was sold. I thought this would be the solution for my foundation problems. Nope.

First off this stuff is expensive. I don't mind spending a bit of money on cosmetics but the price/amount of product you get, it's not worth it.

Secondly, the coverage is ok. It really dried out my skin and because of the lack of shades my face was noticeable lighter than the rest of my body.

Lastly, I felt like I was wearing a mask. I hated it.

The best thing about this foundation was that it lasted. I was in the Vegas heat for hours and it STAYED on. Granted I did have a primer and a makeup setter.

My advice, if you are looking for an airbrush system, splurge and get the TEMPTU!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I LOVE LOVE this foundation! It is truly revolutionary. I apply it onto Dior flat top foundation brush after shaking it a few times and then apply it directly to the skin. The application and bottle reminds me of dry shampoo. This foundation leaves a beautiful flawless finish on my skin and has decent coverage. Unfortunately, this is the most expensive foundation I own and I just cannot justify spending another $60 or so on another bottle. But I will continue to use the rest of this bottle and enjoy beautiful flawless skin. Be careful not to get it on your clothing or hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sartecona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Gold Standard of spray ons. I still can't get over the price. I guess I will have to when I run out. It is excellent. I do like the brush for using on some melasma spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by prettyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this, but for the life of me can't understand why one would use a makeup brush to apply it. I sprayed in the Z motion once (closed my eyes) looked into the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I blended what need to be blended with my fingers. My face was flawless. Unbelievable. I'm still in shock that I had a face with full coverage in a matter of seconds. My diamond studs were covered with makeup, so next time I'll be careful. It's 4 hours later and my face still looks flawless. Time will tell if I still feel this way after using it more often.

I really don't see the purpose of using a brush, that would completely defeat the purpose of the foundation!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by OvaryUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this at Sephora one day as I was searching for a new foundation. I was intrigued by the spray-on application. I liked this, but ended up returning it because I felt it was too harsh for everyday wear and too expensive just to keep around. Pros: easy, fast and fun to apply; good, flawless-looking coverage; color matched well. Cons: seemed drying and clogged my pores; nozzle seemed faulty beginning with first application. I removed one Louie for price and one for the nozzle, which I felt was prone to clogging or breaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleMoulinRouge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is without question the HG of Foundations... And I should know! Quick "z" spray over primer, use a wet sponge to touch up around eye area - and WA-LA you have a perfect canvas! LOVE this and have used steadily since finding. Expensive - yes... But well worth it. LOVE LOVE LOVE 💗

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by andrewkyle

This product has been my saving grace on so many occasions! I swear this foundation works wonders. Whenever I'm hating my skin and don't even want to go out, I put this on within 10 minutes and my face is F L A W L E S S. I get compliments all the time with this stuff. I definitely wouldn't recommend for everyday wear, just because it does feel a little heavy and might break you out, but you NEED this stuff for a night out. I'm on my 4th can, and counting :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by redlipsdiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another Dior favorite foundation. I also use the Dior Forever Flawless Perfection (030). I reserve the Airflash (300 Beige) for occasional wear, as I have several other foundations that I can alternate, including the FFP.

Pros:
Flawless finish
Long-lasting (especially considering my very oily skin)
Easy to apply/blend

Cons:
Price

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product worked well for my sensitive skin, but it just doesn't work for me overall. My skin looked dewey, but the color didn't last long throughout my busy day. I liked the lightness of the product, so if you're looking for light coverage, this is for you. The spray bottle was interesting, but I felt that it eventually got sticky and didn't spray much out in one spray. I never sprayed it directly onto my face either, but on a brush or clean plate. Aside from those details, the price is way out of my budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by gemswah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Without doubt, the best foundation ever. If only it wasn't so damn expensive! I'm lucky to have clear skin, so I only use foundation if I want to even out pores/slight freckles when going out. I spray this on a foundation brush then apply, building up until I'm happy with the level of coverage (usually sheer to medium). It'll last me maybe 4 months wearing only occasionally. But oh.. that price! Still, I'll keep buying.