November 25, 2014 | 1755 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sainai

I love this foundation, it really really give you an airbrush finish. But make sure you moisturizer before putting on. I found it a matt foundation .
But lovee ittttttttttttt

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by dumbum123

Every time I went to Sephora I always went passed this product. The other day my friend was telling me about how great Dior products are and my sister was saying how airbrush foundations are amazing. I went to Dior and guess what!!! Airflash was there and WOW! I had no makeup on at the time and I gave this a try by spraying it to my face and buffing it in with a sponge. RESULTS WERE PHENOMENAL!! I have normal to dry skin and this stays on my face ALL day and looks natural it doesn't even look like I have foundation on! I know it's expensive but honestly I don't care because this is probably my holy grail. I've tried tons of foundations but I have never gotten such a flawless face that lasts all day. I don't even need to powder/set it. I have the colour medium beige 300..I am more yellow toned so I'm going to go to Sephora soon and check out the Sand shade..but so far I am in love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great foundation - you can get light or heavy coverage, whatever you want. It stays well, skin looks fresh and glowy (not shiny). The only problem I have with it is the poor color choice. I got 200 as lightest, but it's tad dark for me and a bit pinkish. I would stick to this one forever if they bring out some neutral light shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great foundation. A lot of the girls at work didnt know how to apply it so they didnt like it. For good coverage spray the foundation on the back of your hand and using a good flat top brush (Lancôme #3 highlight brush) stipple on the foundation. For extra coverage stipple another layer. Air brush perfection (:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by P89

I'm in love with this foundation !!! It's just perfect for me.. It's very light, gives a very natural look.. Blends really well into the skin. Kinda okay with the coverage but I use a concealer for that so I'm fine with it.. But I'm surely gonna stick with this foundation forever.. It's a must buy product !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by xminabby

i'm in LOOOVE with this foundation. i never considered even trying it before i went into the dior counter one day actually to try the forever liquid foundation. i was wearing Estee Lauder DL, but i no longer was able to find the correct color and remembering that dior had more options for undertones, i decided to pay them a visit and OH BOY am i glad i did!! (:
i was always under the impression that this foundation had very sheer/light coverage (maybe that's what i was told before?), but the MUA at the Dior counter proved me wrong and i love him for it!! he told me the trick is to use it with a brush to get full coverage, which i have the Dior flat kabuki brush and it's just pure awesome with the Airflash.

this stuff is transfer proof, sweat proof, and you don't feel like you're wearing anything and i MEAN it when i say that. i've tried sooo many different foundations - liquid, powder, MMU, etc. i even had someone tell me that my skin looks like it got 10x better (she didn't know i was wearing foundation).

the price is of course a downfall at $62+tax USD AND with the way i was using it, it barely lasted me 1 1/2 months ):
i actually went back to the dior counter to resupply and also got the Nude gel foundation to wear under for more coverage just so i can make the Airflash last longer. The both of them together looked A-M-AZING! (: i looked so flawless and airbrushed it was ridiculous!!
i do wish it was a bit more wallet friendly, but it IS Dior and i'm always willing to shell out the bucks for anything that works for me so well <33

if you can afford it, i would highly recommend it. you'll fall in love!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by egagnondrolet

Befor my TEMPTU I tried the Airflash. After reading several reviews on this website I was sold. I thought this would be the solution for my foundation problems. Nope.

First off this stuff is expensive. I don't mind spending a bit of money on cosmetics but the price/amount of product you get, it's not worth it.

Secondly, the coverage is ok. It really dried out my skin and because of the lack of shades my face was noticeable lighter than the rest of my body.

Lastly, I felt like I was wearing a mask. I hated it.

The best thing about this foundation was that it lasted. I was in the Vegas heat for hours and it STAYED on. Granted I did have a primer and a makeup setter.

My advice, if you are looking for an airbrush system, splurge and get the TEMPTU!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I LOVE LOVE this foundation! It is truly revolutionary. I apply it onto Dior flat top foundation brush after shaking it a few times and then apply it directly to the skin. The application and bottle reminds me of dry shampoo. This foundation leaves a beautiful flawless finish on my skin and has decent coverage. Unfortunately, this is the most expensive foundation I own and I just cannot justify spending another $60 or so on another bottle. But I will continue to use the rest of this bottle and enjoy beautiful flawless skin. Be careful not to get it on your clothing or hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sartecona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Gold Standard of spray ons. I still can't get over the price. I guess I will have to when I run out. It is excellent. I do like the brush for using on some melasma spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by prettyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this, but for the life of me can't understand why one would use a makeup brush to apply it. I sprayed in the Z motion once (closed my eyes) looked into the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I blended what need to be blended with my fingers. My face was flawless. Unbelievable. I'm still in shock that I had a face with full coverage in a matter of seconds. My diamond studs were covered with makeup, so next time I'll be careful. It's 4 hours later and my face still looks flawless. Time will tell if I still feel this way after using it more often.

I really don't see the purpose of using a brush, that would completely defeat the purpose of the foundation!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No