April 19, 2014 | 848 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This was such a terrible powder foundation, one of the worst I have used in years of using powder foundation. I have this in light ivory (W2), it apparently was too light for my shade. It ended up very powdery and it was easy to see dry patches. I wouldn't complain about this problem if my skin was dry to start with, but I am absolutely sure my skin was very well moisturized when I used the foundation. It also tend to melt even in winter. Eventually I had to wet my sponge to make it easier to blend and look a lot less powdery. I did like it had a second layer just for a mirror and a place to put your sponge.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

I really like this powder immediately after it's applied -- it leaves a very pretty, soft finish, and matches my complexion perfectly. However, I have to agree with the previous reviewers who noted that it oxidizes.

I noticed no color change at all using the liquid foundation (C1, Alabaster) -- however, when I use the powder, it definitely tends to darken over time, giving my face a peachy cast. Like the liquid foundation, C1 would be perfect if it stayed the same color -- it is a great match in the compact, but not hours later.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you are looking for an affordable Mac Studio Fix, I suggest you to buy this one! Before True Match, I used Mac Studio Fix for more than 5 years. Then got bored with it and bought True Mach on a whim. I don't think I'll ever get back to Studio Fix. I've been using it for 3 years and very happy with it.
They perform the same and I think True Match is a tad better , because it is cheaper.

I have W3 Beige Dore in True Match and I used N4 (in old label) and N20 in Studio Fix, to give you an idea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I wear honey beige, and it's almost my exact skin tone. It gives me a nice, matte finish and covers any blemishes. It never breaks me out or looks cakey. I also use the liquid version of this to spot treat blemishes and undereye circles. L'oreal is always my "go to" drugstore makeup brand of choice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by luminous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

initially when applying, i liked this powder. but like some of the other reviewers, after a while it would get cakey and settle into pores. also i realized it was VERY orange on me. will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by prettysue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i love this powder, it matches my skin complection to a T,greate coverage,last most of the day BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i noticed ever since i started useing this powder my face seems to be breaking out a lot that is the only fault that i caN FIND WITH THIS PRODUCT

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by foreveryoungxo

Okay so, I do like this product- but it turns my skin ORANGE. I looked like Snooki (and I love Snooki, so I didn't personally care, but I just couldn't go to school orange), and I read a review before... and they too said that it turned their skin orange, I don't know if it was just our certain two or what...? I got I believe W2, one shaded lighter than my foundation (I also use True Match foundation, W3 and it works fine, I will continue to use that) but I have NO clue why this is turning my skin orange... it upsets me. I liked it though, it went on nicely, STAYS on. For the first like two minutes after you put it on, you look great... until it turns your skin orange. Maybe its just mine, has this happened to anyone else? This is perfect for halloween.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice range of colors, good coverage, and it blends well. The price is a little high for a drug store product, but I stock up when it goes on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by nawnaw101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this powder its blendable and has good coverage, which a very nice matte finish. It lasts a pretty long time. The packaging , although it's not much to look at, it does it's job, its secure and isn't cheap. I really like it and would recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I've been using this powder for years and I absolutely love it! It's incredibly easy to blend and comes with a handy sponge that you can use for midday touchups. Absolutely fantastic...will definitely keep using ^^