Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Treatment

4.1

Water,Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitastissimum (Linseed) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Qauternium-80, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendron AmurenseBark Extract, Tocopherol, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, BehenamidopropyltrimoniumMethosulfate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconante, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 10/5/2006 11:20:00 AM

I loved this conditioner. It made my hair visibly softer, silkier and shinier after one use. It also wasn't very heavy so it didn't weigh it down. My biggest complaint is the price, I don't understand why Avedas products are so expensive.

on 9/26/2006 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I got this product as a sample in the mail. I've only used it once so I'll have to keep using it to give a valid review, but just from using it the first time this stuff is wonderful. I have damaged hair through chemical treatments and heat styling. My hair is so soft and shiney. I will continue to use this to see if I get the same results each time.

on 9/10/2006 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a free sample of this from Aveda. I am not a regular Aveda user, but do enjoy many of their products (I amd a die-hard Kerastase and Phyto gal.). This is, as previously written, a very good quality, pleasant smelling and EFFECTIVE, concentrated conditioner. I have super-fine slighly dry, color treated hair and this (so far) is working very well. Since the sample I have is only .5 oz, I will not have time to see if the products leaves a build-up with prolonged use, but from my first 3 uses (You only need a small amount - and I have below the shoulder-length hair) it seems very, very good.

I am so far, impresses with the [roduct and may even (GASP) purchase some, albeit on ebay!!

on 9/8/2006 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

yuck...this did nothing for my hair and it was so tangled. I dont care for the scent either. So glad I had a smaple and didnt waste money on this

on 8/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A gem of a conditioner. Exceptional quality, beautiful scent. Works wonders in my fine, damaged hair. Leaves my hair glossy, full and repaired. Perfect to use once a week as a deep treatment. If only for the price!

on 8/7/2006 3:48:00 PM

Even though this was little expensive, it really worked wonders for my hair. I have African American, relaxed, highlighted hair.lol Yes, a lot of maintenance. Anyway, this really brings moisture to my hair. I put this in my hair overnight and when I washed it out the next day, my hair felt wonderful. The treatment is pretty thick so do not put too much on if you have thin hair.
Overall, I really like this treatment and I'll probably use it once a month for deep treatment.

on 7/23/2006 9:40:00 AM

This stuff IS expensive: $26 for 4 ounces. But sooooo worth it. I have baby fine, yet wavy and very dry hair. I have spent a fortune looking for a treatment that would effectively condition my hair, yet not weigh it down. This works perfectly. Because my hair is so dry, I tend to use a lot of product on it during the week, which weighs it down a bit by the weekend. I use this conditioner every Sunday along with my Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo. It is the perfect weekly combination to both deep condition your hair yet get rid of build-up. My hair is healthy, conditioned, shiny and bouncy. If the price scares you, see if your AVEDA store will give you a sample. That's how I got hooked.

on 7/16/2006 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I first tried this at the hairdressers. My hair was dry from my highlights i had previously and after one application of this product my hair was soft and shiny. i bought the product but it is the most expensive hair product i have ever bought but its worth it!

on 6/7/2006 5:30:00 PM

Fanatastic for my overprocessed, bleach-fried strands. I left it in overnight and woke up with the softest, silkest hair. Great product.

on 6/4/2006 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OK. Be warned that if you have unprocessed African-American hair, this conditioner will mess you up. I bought it and it worked really well the first 4 times I used it. I wash my hair 2x a week. So I used it once a week or every other week. I used it with the Damage control shampoo. Since my hair was ultra dry I combined the conditoner with the beautifying oil. My hair was soft and manageable. Then one day BAM, I washed my hair and it felt like steel wool! I discontinued using it for 2 weeks and tried everything under the sun to make my hair soft again. I used the product again last night, not wanting to believe that it was the product and my hair is dehydrated to the max. I think that it may take a month of super moisturizing before it will come back to being soft again. Also I noticed that it was breaking off. What I thing happens with this conditioner that if you over use it, it will have the opposite effect on your hair and damage it. BEWARE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR. AVEDA PRODUCTS ARE NOT MADE FOR US.