Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 3/23/2008 2:15:00 PM

I love this scent and would love to buy it for summer... It smells just like pears,freshly cut... Very nice and innocent scent... I think the lasting power could be better but then I still get a little whif of the perfume several hours later, so it's not that terrible. Price is a much bigger issue- i dont think this perfume is worth $$$ it's being sold for. If u are looking for a very soft nice scent that is not at all artificial and are willing to pay close to $100 for it- Petite Cherie would be great for you.

on 3/17/2008 6:27:00 PM

not a bad product, but ...its just a little over because of the unusual pear senct. Maybe better for the girly.girls between 18 and 22?
Im a little too older for it. But its still very lovely and delicious.

on 3/8/2008 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got a free atomizer full of this at a Nordstrom Trend Show. I have enjoyed Antonia's Flowers Fleuret in the past (please note that AF goes off quickly) and this is very similar. I find sweet pea - one of my favorite fresh flowers - and tart peach. I really don't smell any pear like others have noted... This will be one of my favorite spring scents!. fyi, other similar scents I enjoy: Hermes un Jardin sur le Nil, Chanel #19, Hermes Floris, AF Floret (if it didn't end so quickly), Hermes Amazone.

on 3/8/2008 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

usually i don't like fruity notes ...but this parfum is sooo lovely and delicate.... it is like a pear juice ....then it is has a good sillage(eau de parfum ) it lasts over 4 hours on my skin ...my husband loves it too...i bought the round bottle : it is very cute!!

on 3/2/2008 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Petite Cherie surprised me by becoming one of my favorite scents. My problem is that my husband does not really care for perfume, and my early devotion to Mitsuko had to go. I next went through a Miss Dior phase, followed by Chanel 19, but today my favorites are Petite Cherie and Un Jardin sur Nile. Both are what I would characterize as lighter scents, with the "Jardin" being the more complex of the two. Petite Cherie is very fruity (in this case, pear) and the dry down is very subtle. A truly lovely scent and I am frequently asked what I am wearing when I lean in for the usual air kiss...

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Simply a darling of a fragrance. Soft, fruity and very elegant for a young lady or more mature woman alike. It's fresh and has top notes of sweet fruits that make it delicious. Not too sweet .. just perfect. Only drawback is it's short lived lasting power. No more than an hour on my skin and then it vanishes. Pity as it's really lovely. I hope you have better luck with it than me.

on 2/29/2008 6:13:00 PM

It's sweet and fruity. Smells like pears. Really. I can't smell much more. I think it's pretty, but it's not me. But I think it is perfect for a teenager.

on 2/26/2008 9:51:00 PM

I picked up a decant of this with a larger order from The Perfumed Court. I don't remember how I spotted it. To me, this smells exactly like canned pears. I'm serious, that smell when you open a can of pears? This is it. That being said, I kind of like it. Yes, that's lame, but it's not a bad smell, just kind of a fakey-pear thing. Unfortunately it has no lasting power on me at all!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A scent of contradictions: Elegant yet simple. Young yet "wise" (read: mature). Freespirted but refined. Simple lovely so to speak. It costs a lot, but I would definitely repurchase

on 1/8/2008 7:24:00 AM

Very expensive fragrance that didn't last at all. The fragrance is nothing remarqable, rather sweet but not offencive. To me, complete forgetable and certainly not worth buying. Unfortunately, I already bought the 100ml bottle. Suits me for buying online without having tested it before.

Popular Fragrances