July 28, 2014 | 1053 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Solar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Kawaii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yesss! I use this in "light bronzer" as my staple face powder AND my bronzer. Doesn't cake up, doesn't make your face look dirty, looks natural, has SPF 20, comes with a good brush and a sturdy case. What more is there to ask for? Total winner I will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sighing to myself when I saw this earlier, thinking to myself not another Bronzer from Physician's Formula, it seems like their whole line is of bronzers. While I've been disappointed in the past, this is actually a fabulous product!! I have it in Light and it imparts the softest sun kissed glow. It's dual purpose for me as a powder/bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Elizabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GREAT bronzer. I have it in Light color, and it's a perfect match for me. It gives me just enough of a peachy-tanned glow to look like I've been in the sun for a bit, without that nasty orangey shimmer copper look. I got it for a dollar at CVS (...long story, but it's usually around $12-13) and I've been using it ever since. It has a matte beige section, a slightly shimmery bronzey-brown part, and a shimmery yellowy part. When mixed together, it creates a fantastic realistic color for my PPP skin. I don't care for the packaging - it's a big compact, and the mirror is on the underside of the flip-up pan, which makes application a bit tough, so I just use my vanity mirror at home. The brush is terrible, but I never expect anything better of included brushes. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is a great powder. I don't use this as a bronzer. I use this to set foundation and concealer. Unlike pressed powder and loose powder, this one creates a natural dewy finish. I have oily skin, but this makes it somewhat matte yet dewy and glowing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thas product is amazing!! I use this (the light bronze) as a foundation. I have not found a foundation I like in 10 years. I have 45 year old skin and every foundation I have tried either makes my skin look older - thay all settle in or accentuate fine lines -or dry or too sheer or too heavy or are not easy to use. I have light/medium olive skin and this is perfect for summer. It gives amazing coverage - skin looks so smooth and flaws disappear. The color is great - not orangy. It is not too matte or too shimmery. You don't even need to apply much. As the day goes on it even looks better. It seems to melt into your skin. It reminds me of Bare Minerals but without the mess. It does not look like a powder on your skin. I can't rave about this enough. It is exceptional for the price. I have no problem using the brush that comes with the powder. Enjoy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ducki925

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never used a bronzer before, but figured this was the summer to go for it. I love things with SPF so this was a natural choice. I use Light on my pale, redhead completion and it's GREAT. It never looks fake or orange, sometimes I use this bronzer and a little bit of lipstick and look done and polished, with nothing else. I donít use the brush in it, just because I have my own, but I like the idea of having a brush and mirror right inside, but not in the way like it is with most blush and stuff. I love it and recommend it highly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 2:01:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in 'Light'...while it was a bit pricey ($11.00) I do like it. I am PPP but have a bit of color by using facial self tanner. This looks very natural and not a bit or orangey or dirty look to it. If there's shimmer,it's very subtle...there's 3 shades of color in the pan that you swirl together. The brush it comes with is ok for quick touchups on the run,but I prefer using a big fluffy powder brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by beckyloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Trying this the first time today. Let me say that I have NEVER found a bronzer that didn't make me look dirty. The light bronzer was on sale at Long's for 40% off, so I thought I'd give it a try.

So far I love it. It really looks like I've been out in the sun. Very natural, not powdery looking on my face, and just the smallest smidgen of shimmer so I don't look too matte.

I used the brush it came with; just hit it upside down to make the bronzer sink into the bristles so it doesn't leave too much on your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Girlfriend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great little powder to have in the summer. I use it in Light Bronzer all over my face like a regular pressed powder to enhance my existing tan. It's awesome that it has spf 20 also. The brush it comes with isn't that great. I just use a different bronzing brush. I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SinfulDesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Frist off, I get tans and I use a bronzer as a powder foundation for my lighter liquid makeup, or just to go out "au naturale". I bought this bronzer because I wanted something to protect me from the sun AND a bronzer all in one, load and behold a friend of mine told me about this. Its great. It doesn't look organey and when I apply it all over my chest, arms and legs it doesn't "dust off" my cloths. AND it comes with a cute soft, little brush and a mirror, don't be fool the brush can go a long way. The downside, when I apply it, the 1st area the brush touches my skin, leave a U shaped tan, it's hard to scrub it off so I have to whipe it and dust SOFTLY in circles. Would I by this again? WHy not? Two in one(not to mention a brush and a mirror) isn't so bad for the price ($11 at Target).