Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . 3YY07-1 . ]

on 9/23/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I received a sample of this product but I've actually tried the full version as well and strangely found the sample to work much better. I probably would purchase however not until I'm looking for a change. I find that the smell is quite potent and overpowering and it does dry out quickly but it adds length and volume which is what I look for!!

on 8/24/2012 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara is expensive, but It's my favorite. It's black enough, non-clumping, and does a great job curling, lengthening, and darkening my lashes. This is definitely a repeat for me to buy.

on 8/17/2012 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this product is an ok product. the product does give volume but there are many drugstore mascaras that are better than this one and are a lot cheaper. the packaging is beautiful though it comes in a sleek gold tube and the brush is not to big not to small just right and can easily get the lower lashes it also doesn't smudge. i wouldn't buy it again because it isn't worth the 30 dollars when there are drugstore mascaras that are better and cheaper

on 8/16/2012 11:12:00 AM

Bought this on a whim when a MUA recommended this to me when I was looking for a new mascara to try (I really wanted to try a high end one). I was originally going to buy the GA Eyes to Kill but went with this one instead because it was cheaper. I regret my decision!
This mascara is awful. It clumps like crazy, doesn't hold a curl on me AT ALL, smudges and doesn't really do anything for my lashes. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and it seems to be drying out too. Needless to say, I am incredibly disappointed. Definitely would NOT repurchase and don't recommend this to anyone.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this product. I have been a DiorShow addict for years but took a chance on this one. While I don't hate it, I find that this product clumps on me in a heartbeat. I am fairly above average in makeup and makeup application, but I have to really try hard to not clump this. The brush is okay and I like how black this mascara is, but I won't be buying this again.

on 8/5/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like dramatic bold mascaras because good ones are hard to come by. This one seemed promising at first, but it was the first mascara ever to smudge on me and give me raccoon eyes. I actually have very dry skin under and around my eyes, so i never really understood the whole raccoon effect that others would talk about when referring to mascaras, until this one. 2 stars for the very deep black color which impressed me at first.

on 8/3/2012 8:42:00 AM

Beautiful packaging big disappointment! I bought this as my first high end mascara and was severely disappointed. The formula dried up to a think consistency within a week and would clump like nobodies business. The clumps would fall from the brush and as you were removing it from the tube and leave messy deposits all around the top of the tube. I ended up with these black clumps everywhere - all over the beautiful gold tube that i loved so much on purchasing and all over makeup that was in a close proximity. Its a real shame...

on 7/29/2012 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Erm... I don't really know what to think about this mascara.
Since I have very thin and short lashes, I was looking into a mascara whose purpose is to not give a natural effect. I wanted THE fake lashes effect.
I decided one day to bought it at Sephora, and I thought it was like an "investisment" since it's soooo expensive.

Results : ... well. It does something, but it doesn't do the fake effect. My lashes had more lenght, but not really volume. But mostly : it didn't seem like my lashes were "amazing" as I expected.

Maybe it's me, but I'm disappointed by this mascara and I even prefere Benefit's one (They're real!).

Not sure If I'm going to buy it again to definitly give it another try. Maybe if I have money to waste.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara...I'm not sure how it seems to not ever clump..like seriously you can just keep piling on till you get the desired look you were going for. Another interesting tidbit is that the brush is really soft...you don't feel the brush on your lashes while your applying?? Sounds weird I know...can't xplain it well...when using this mascara I get both volume & length not draq queenish but very noticeable eye framing&lifting lush natural lashes. The formula is not runny nor thick. I bought High Density Black. had mines since april/may & use it abt 3x a week. Its scented but does fade & the scent is not overpowering...clean conditioner like. I've had no drying out, its costly but I purchased mine @ Nordies when they were having a buy 2 mascara get 1 free..in all I will repurchase again..oh & your lashes R not ever crunchy & no flakes:)

on 7/22/2012 1:04:00 PM

I have tried many mascaras so far from low end to high end. And this is really the best mascara for me! I am not sure whether it is the formula or the brush which gives my lashes this soft deep look I couldn't achieve with any of the others. But I am really in love with it and although it is quite expensive I would buy it again.

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products