August 1, 2014 | 1937 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is great as a starter brush. It was my first foundation brush and dirt cheap. I do not recommend it for professional use, but it is great for people starting out who do not know whether they prefer to use a brush or their hands for foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Donovan

I haven't used many brands of foundation brushes, but, this one has been my favorite. The brush does not shed or fray, the metal piece has not broke away from the stick. I have owned this brush for a year. Amazing quality for $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I actually found this foundation to be quite nice. Since I like to pat my foundation on so that it doesn't look cakey, the flatness of the brush works best. I used to use an AVON foundation brush and it was much too thick. This is my favorite foundation brush by far and is amazing quality for its affordable price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Julia805

I saw all the negative reviews after I bought this and was so turned off that I didn't even give this brush a try! It was sitting in my drawer for 2 months but then one day I decided to give it a shot. And I love it! It works well and there was no streaking at all. I use Clinique Even Better makeup with it. This brush may not work well for a super thick foundation though...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by sahmayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this brush today and I love it! The only problem that I have is that it's a little too small & when the brush was wet, it felt a little loose. But once it dried, it was back to it's original form!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG... I had this seating in my makeup brushes for ever. Until the other day I tryed it, it works really well to brush out concelar. I use it the most for the dark circles under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by rlmazzo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In all honesty, I am a foundation brush virgin. I have used a kabuki brush with powder and liquid foundations before, with mixed results. A makeup artist told me a foundation brush provides fuller coverage, and I just can't seem to get full enough coverage to suit my taste. So I saw this for $1 and decided to try.
I think it's just awesome. It made my foundation cover SO much better, and I used even less! I didn't have ANY streaks from this, and the bristles were super soft, way softer than I expected for $1.
The only dislike I have is that it felt a little lightweight, but it didn't affect coverage, and probably sucked up less product. It was full enough that it wasn't streaky though, and the bristles didn't separate.
I've only used this for a day, so I can't speak for durability, but it's worked great today.
Like I said, I haven't used a foundation brush per se before, but I have many other types of makeup brushes, from low to high end, and IMO, this one performs. It's soft, it's smooth, it does what I need it to do (provide full, even coverage, without sucking up all my foundation) so I'm happy, and for the price, I'm very happy I purchased this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by judibean

I am reviewing the black angled foundation brush that has soft, long bristles. I don't use this brush for foundation, despite the name. As with everyone else who has reviewed this, it does not apply foundation well. However, I've found a new use for this brush - to apply loose powder along the creases of my nose and the area between the eyes that's hard to get to with a large powder brush. It works very well for that. Thus the 3 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Veronikah28

Used this brush on someone this morning for a gig I had and I was pretty surprised with how awesome the brush is.
Maybe it doesn't work well with certain foundations? I have Loreals True Match in my kit and it worked fantastic with it. Wasn't streaky for me I always blend with sponge after anyway and set with powder. Will b getting a few more of these since they r so cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush as a newbie to makeup and brushes but even a newbie can tell that this brush is horrible. It streaked my foundation and the bristles were so hard it felt like plastic. So I felt as if I had bought a cheap paintbrush. I now use Elf's powder brush from the studio line and I must say there is a BIG difference!