Yves Saint Laurent Nu

3.7

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is just so sophisticated and different from the boring florals out there. It's woodsy but not overpowering. It's just sexy. One of the rare fragrances that smell great when you first spritz and changes to an even greater scent. Very recommended. Even though it's recommended for evening wear, if you spray just a little you can wear it during daytime as well.

on 12/23/2002 9:10:00 PM

Nasty!

on 11/7/2002 11:55:00 AM

I just received a mini of this in a swap and I must say I am really pleasantly surprised! It *is* strong, but applied lightly it's very sexy - I smell the pepper too but also the orchid, which softens the spiciness. I could definitely see a man wearing this too, but it's not overtly masculine. This is one of my new favorite spicy scents!

on 10/30/2002 4:29:00 PM

What interesting comments! I bought Nu in Paris and found it to be the most unique, wonderful fragrance! It is, by far, my favorite scent for autumn and winter. Lovely warm and spicy. Indeed, it is a bit too "heavy" for warmer months.

on 10/15/2002 8:44:00 PM

This fragrance was SO strong at initial spray and the dry-down didn't help a bit. After about 20 minutes or so, it smelled like a men's cologne on my skin. Definitely not going to be on my wishlist.

on 10/11/2002 10:46:00 AM

I have been roadtesting this fragrance for the past days.
When I first tried it I could only detect pepper and more pepper, but as it dries down it mingles perfectly with my skin. It doesn't smell either warm nor fresh; it has an androginous quality...definitely not your typical ladies' scent. It seems I was needing a departure from florals and this is it. It makes me feel like I've just had sex.
Sex in a bottle? perfect!

on 7/31/2002 4:28:00 PM

I got a sample of this and couldnt stand it. Way too heavy and spicy for me.

on 7/11/2002 2:40:00 AM

I tried and tried to love this one, but it just ends up smelling totally different on me than it does in the bottle. It starts off with an intriquing smokey, spicy scent ~think Angel, Fendi Theroma, Jean Paul Gaultier~ almost kind of unisex but doesn't live up to initial impact. Dries down light and old lady smelling.

on 5/17/2002 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this at the store, and it started out lovely, but now, about 2 hours later, it's changed to the old lady powder scent thing. There's a tiny bit of wood in in, but not sexy at all. I really was disappointed; glad I got the sample first.

on 12/9/2001 3:06:00 PM

I am still trying to decide if I like this. I starts off as a smokey, somewhat spicy scent. I dries down to a very light scent. Something you would not be able to smell unless you were extremely close to the person. It also smells somewhat unisex. Hmmm, I don't know about this one, yet

Popular Fragrances