April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Nu

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2003 More reviews by Klee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just so sophisticated and different from the boring florals out there. It's woodsy but not overpowering. It's just sexy. One of the rare fragrances that smell great when you first spritz and changes to an even greater scent. Very recommended. Even though it's recommended for evening wear, if you spray just a little you can wear it during daytime as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2002 9:10:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

Nasty!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2002 11:55:00 AM More reviews by PabloHoney

I just received a mini of this in a swap and I must say I am really pleasantly surprised! It *is* strong, but applied lightly it's very sexy - I smell the pepper too but also the orchid, which softens the spiciness. I could definitely see a man wearing this too, but it's not overtly masculine. This is one of my new favorite spicy scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2002 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ainecliach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What interesting comments! I bought Nu in Paris and found it to be the most unique, wonderful fragrance! It is, by far, my favorite scent for autumn and winter. Lovely warm and spicy. Indeed, it is a bit too "heavy" for warmer months.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2002 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MsEKNY

This fragrance was SO strong at initial spray and the dry-down didn't help a bit. After about 20 minutes or so, it smelled like a men's cologne on my skin. Definitely not going to be on my wishlist.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Sissi

I have been roadtesting this fragrance for the past days.
When I first tried it I could only detect pepper and more pepper, but as it dries down it mingles perfectly with my skin. It doesn't smell either warm nor fresh; it has an androginous quality...definitely not your typical ladies' scent. It seems I was needing a departure from florals and this is it. It makes me feel like I've just had sex.
Sex in a bottle? perfect!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 4:28:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and couldnt stand it. Way too heavy and spicy for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 2:40:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried and tried to love this one, but it just ends up smelling totally different on me than it does in the bottle. It starts off with an intriquing smokey, spicy scent ~think Angel, Fendi Theroma, Jean Paul Gaultier~ almost kind of unisex but doesn't live up to initial impact. Dries down light and old lady smelling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2002 3:57:00 PM More reviews by beckyloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this at the store, and it started out lovely, but now, about 2 hours later, it's changed to the old lady powder scent thing. There's a tiny bit of wood in in, but not sexy at all. I really was disappointed; glad I got the sample first.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2001 3:06:00 PM More reviews by kami

I am still trying to decide if I like this. I starts off as a smokey, somewhat spicy scent. I dries down to a very light scent. Something you would not be able to smell unless you were extremely close to the person. It also smells somewhat unisex. Hmmm, I don't know about this one, yet