December 20, 2014 | 1580 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Color Extend Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Lyssabell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the violet color. It did an ok job of brightening my dirty blonde hair, but made it kind of brassy. When I had blow-dried my hair, however, it left it all gunky and didn't rinse out completely. To brighten dark blonde hair instead try balsamic vinegar mixed w/ shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cigarette_seduction

Paired with my Color Extend Shampoo.. a match made in heaven! This is an ultra creamy conditioner so it will probably fell like you still have conditioner left in your hair even when it is all washed out.

Great for gals like myself who change haircolours or get highlights every 2-3 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by pondo15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not a good conditioner at all. It doesn't "condition". I have tried several deep treatments in between and they haven't repaired my highlighted hair. This conditioner is way too light.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have highly processed hair and my stylist recommended this to me the last time I got my highlights/lowlights done. Big mistake! It's been a couple of weeks and my hair is dry and scratchy-- it looks like hay.
Now I have to go find a deep conditioner and try to repair the damage this has done to my hair over the past couple of weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sandyboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read about this product in a magazine and thought it would do what I wanted and more actually less... It help pick up color and soften my hair but I also lost a lot more hair than I normally would when I washed my hair. And it was only w/ this conditioner. I will never buy again, I value everyone of my hairs on my head. I'm glad others had a more positive experience.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 2:19:00 AM More reviews by xcocox

[Packaging]

Nothing of a striking design, the typical Redken's tall plastic bottle with its flip cap. But i dread that type of flip cap cuz it'll gardually get blocked up with the product and get all clogged up. Hence need to take special attn of every now and then

[Product Quality]

Love the SCENT! After washing, makes my hair smells sooooo GREAT! =P While i've this conditioner on, i find it instantly makes my washed hair feels softer and smoother (but often my hair gets entangled after shampoo) but still wish the formula is thicker and more MOISTURIZING!!! tink it does retains my hair colour longer and keeps its vibracy!

[Overall]

bought this again few times oredi but tends to alternates with a more moisturizing formula or sometimes i mix this conditioner with those weekly protein mask pack for more moisturizing continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by canesfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Left my thick hair feeling greasy and weighed down. Didn't like its consistency. Returned to the salon where I bought it. Do like Redken's Color Extend Shampoo, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2001 12:14:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

Perfect not too thick but not too thin conditioner. Smells good and left me knot free.