Revlon Nail Enamel

4.2

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tribenzoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Dimethicone, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Benzophenone-1, Silica Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, May Contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470)] 21896

COLOR: All colors

COST: around $6.00

DISCRIPTION: fingernail polish that is long-wearing and

PIGMENT: The color is great and it lasts unlike most other reasonably priced polishes. I can easily get several days of wear out of a coat! Most of the colors are red or pink based, which is fine with me, and range from matte to sheer shimmery.

CONTAINER: Cute shaped fingernail polish bottle with a black top. Love it!

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Yes! I love all of these polishes!

I've been buying these for years and they have alot of great colors. I prefer the frosts.I usually buy them when they are BOGO.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm a big fan of Revlon polishes. For some reason they can't make a decent mascara, but their polishes are excellent and reasonably priced. Plus there is the nostalia factor: my first polishes were Revlons and Cutexes. I do wish they would come out with more blues and greens though

I recently started buying more of these polishes. Before discovering MUA, I hated revlon polishes. I didn't even know I needed a basecoat and topcoat with my polish, and I certainly hadn't discovered my holy grail topcoat (Poshe) which makes polish dry so fast and wear like iron. Now I've started using my Revlons again. Because they are free of the "big 3" chemicals they wear really well with the Poshe topcoat, which is also big 3.

My only complaints about this brand is the lack of colour selection, though their line tends to lean more towards the "classics" rather than trendy seasonal colours, and the regular retail price is high for drugstore polish. They do go on sale often, sometimes 2/$5 and I recently purchased a few at a Revlon warehouse sale for 3/$5. Definately a brand to keep buying but only at sale prices.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love the colors of polishes Revlon has to offer! 2 coats max does it. but the downside is that the polish on the entire edge of your nails come off. I haven't tried it yet but use your money on OPI. all my friends and other reviewers says its AMAZING!

Its a nice pink colour and looks nice even in single coat . Matches woth alot of my dresses. I will buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the color "plum seduction". I have to say that I love this nail polish. The product itself is creamy and goes on well and the brush is easy to use and doesnt apply too much polish. The color is true to its name its a bright plum color. Its a little sheer but two coats gets you the color in the bottle. Its a perfect feminine color for spring and I highly reccomend it. Its around five bucks at any drugstore.

***For new color: SHEER PETAL***

Perfect sheer pink for everyday wear.....LOVE!

I haven't used Revlon nail polishes in a long time. I got this the other day in "Touch of Mauve." It goes on so smoothly and covers with the color so well. It is a cream nail enamel and not sheer. This color looks so elegant and I can wear it with almost anything.
I have tried Merle Norman nail polish and like it a lot also. But, I think I like this even better. Estee Lauder nail polish is OK but I don't think that company really has its heart into nail wear. AND it is soooo expensive. Back to this Revlon NP - I like it and have bought a couple of other subtle shades and am looking forwrd to trying them. It wears so well and is so easy to touch up without looking mussed - that means a lot to me.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

With the right base and top coats, Revlon polishes can last just as long as the more expensive salon brands (OPI, Essie). Revlon also has a wide range of colors as well as new collections every so often, so you're sure to find something that suits you. I usually buy them when they are BOGOF, so for about $2, it's not bad at all.

Colors I like are Teak Rose (dusty rose creme), any of the sheers (Sheer Mauve), Vixen (deep burgundy wine) and Valentine (deep blood red).