April 18, 2014 | 904 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the colors of polishes Revlon has to offer! 2 coats max does it. but the downside is that the polish on the entire edge of your nails come off. I haven't tried it yet but use your money on OPI. all my friends and other reviewers says its AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by anee

Its a nice pink colour and looks nice even in single coat . Matches woth alot of my dresses. I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

I have the color "plum seduction". I have to say that I love this nail polish. The product itself is creamy and goes on well and the brush is easy to use and doesnt apply too much polish. The color is true to its name its a bright plum color. Its a little sheer but two coats gets you the color in the bottle. Its a perfect feminine color for spring and I highly reccomend it. Its around five bucks at any drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LarrieuBland2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***For new color: SHEER PETAL***

Perfect sheer pink for everyday wear.....LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used Revlon nail polishes in a long time. I got this the other day in "Touch of Mauve." It goes on so smoothly and covers with the color so well. It is a cream nail enamel and not sheer. This color looks so elegant and I can wear it with almost anything.
I have tried Merle Norman nail polish and like it a lot also. But, I think I like this even better. Estee Lauder nail polish is OK but I don't think that company really has its heart into nail wear. AND it is soooo expensive. Back to this Revlon NP - I like it and have bought a couple of other subtle shades and am looking forwrd to trying them. It wears so well and is so easy to touch up without looking mussed - that means a lot to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With the right base and top coats, Revlon polishes can last just as long as the more expensive salon brands (OPI, Essie). Revlon also has a wide range of colors as well as new collections every so often, so you're sure to find something that suits you. I usually buy them when they are BOGOF, so for about $2, it's not bad at all.

Colors I like are Teak Rose (dusty rose creme), any of the sheers (Sheer Mauve), Vixen (deep burgundy wine) and Valentine (deep blood red).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by penelopemb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised by these polishes ... in an attempt to save some money, I've been cutting down on my salon visits and taking care of my own nails. I had been using Orly polish for a couple of weeks, then switched to Revlon's Raven Red.

I actually found that this polish wears much better and chips much less than the pricier Orly. I also use a strengthener for a base coat, and Seche Vite top coat, both of which I used with the Orly, but I am much more pleased with the wear from the Revlon polish.

The color itself is great for fall -- deep crimson red with brown undertones. It's a nice neutral and I would imagine it's flattering to most skin tones.

Will definitely purchase more of these!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by maggsmakeup

i love this nail polish. the colors are so pretty and the packaging is so sleek and cute. i have revlon red, a touch of mauve, iced spice, and really rosy. my favorites are really rosy and a touch of mauve. they're very nice. the polish slides on really easily and the color payoff is beautiful. it looks even better with a clear top coat.
con:chipped on me a lot, or maybe it's just me! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by girlinabox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just had to buy this colour when I saw it (570 Vixen from the new Autumn range) and for just over 6 I thought "bargain". However, I am quite disappointed so far. After using Sally Hansen Double Duty I applied one coat of this, then let it dry. The brush in my opinion is actually quite good but once my first coat had dried it looked very streaky. After applying my second coat I thought it looked fab...until it dried completely...there are air bubbles all over my nails!!! I will probably take this off tonight and use my Chanel Rouge Noir. Okay, it doesn't last *that* long for what you pay for it but if it means I can go out tomorrow evening with perfect looking nails then I'm not complaining! I cannot comment on the longevity of this as I will be removing it but I will try it another time and update this review then.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 4:23:00 AM More reviews by VintageAmbition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely decent nail polishes but of course not my favorite due to the fact that they dry and become thick rather fast. Other than that they do have some nice shades. I'd recommend OPI & Essie or Orly.