October 26, 2014 | 1481 users online

Fragrances - mark - Instant Vacation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 4:33:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

After reading all the rave reviews on this I was going to put an order in for it. Thankfully I asked for a sample first and boy am I glad I did. Upon application you can instantly smell the coconut and vanilla and faint fruity flowery notes. As the day wore on everything faded except the coconut. It reminded me of suntan lotion. By the end of the day it smelled like a mix of suntan lotion and something medicinal. I had to wash it off since it became too much. Unless you're a fan of suntan lotion I would'nt reccommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

I'm already placing my order for more of this. It's sweet but not cloying and more fruity and fresh. Smells like a combination of tropical drinks and suntan lotion...just as the name implies. Even my husband (who can't stand coconut or tropical scents) likes this for some wierd reason. Recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a rep too so I got this for a discount-and boy am I glad!!!!I LOOOOVE this. I was afraid it would smell to little girl, but it smells a little more complicated than that. I mostly love the coconut smell, it is the strongest on me, but the florals kinda waft in and out of the coconut smell. Really does remind me of sipping Pina Coladas at the beach....sigh......too bad the smell doesn't last as long as I would like (3-4 hours max), but at the price I paid I can just spray some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Zezzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, I just want to say I'm an Avon rep. However, I totally have to agree with the Tonya01 post below...that is how Instant Vacation smells. It reminds me of the summer, the beach, being outside. It's a very fun, unique fragrance!

I've already had customers lined up to purchase it so I know it's going to be a huge hit this summer! :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by tanya01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to have this immediately for my summer fragrance collection and I was not disappointed. This just screams summer beach vacation! This may sound funny but to me it smells like you know when you are at a beach resort and you go into one of those cheesy souvenir stores?? You know that initial sweet kinda coconutty jasmine like smell? Well that's what I get out of this and I mean it in a good way; I love those cheesy little stores. They are as much a part of my vacation as the beach itself and that is why I love this fragrance!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by jostrows

This is nice for summer. I can smell mostly jasmine, coconut, and vanilla on me- smells tropical. More subtle and less fruity than the Escada LE's. I like the aqua bottle. I wouldn't wear this everyday - more for weekends and as the name says on vacation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lisat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells so yummy. I got this in a recent Mark order and it smells to me just like my CSP Aloha Tiare. The lasting powder isn't as good as the tiare but the price sure beats the CSP hands down. Cute bottle too. This one is a winner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by CaliChick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite mark. scent! It's a great Summer scent with traces of mango, grapefruit, orange, peach, guava, sweet jasmine and vanilla. Smells a bit coconutty, and fruity, which definitely makes me think of the beach! The bottle is really cute too...about 4 inches tall and a translucent aqua color. Highly recommended at only $15/1.7fl oz.