January 30, 2015 | 1879 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2006 7:36:00 AM More reviews by christinaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is REALLY GOOD. Close to perfect!! My skin is left smooth, vibrant and it diminishes the little blackheads too. My acne scars have lightened too! Impressed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mazuha

I love this stuff!!! I have really sensitive skin (eczema and mild rosacea acne) and was so afraid to use it, but I am so glad I tried it. My skin feels so soft and looks so smooth after using it, I actually look forward to the days when I use it! I haven't had any problems with these products! Great product for the money and it does last!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2006 12:17:00 AM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great system!. My skin feels wonderful after using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My wonderful neighbor, who works for MK as a travel agent, gave me a microdermabrasion kit for Christmas last year. Since I have very oily skin, I was afraid to use the serum, so I use the scrub only, and am quite pleased with it.

As some other reviewers have stated, this scrub is pretty heavy-duty; you'll want to make sure that your face is thoroughly wet before using it.

But it doesn't irritate even my sensitive, acne-prone complexion. I wouldn't use it directly on areas where I have active acne lesions, though.

I am a freak of nature; lacking lines, even at 41, so I can't say what this product does in the area of reducing the appearance of those.

However, it does a great job of smoothing the tiny bumps and rough patches on my cheeks and forehead.

Since I received this as a gift, I don't know how much it retails for.

Unless it's outrageously expensive, I'll buy it again for sure.
UPDATE It's late May, and I just now used up my original tube, and just bought another for a little over $20. Although I LOVE this, next time I may try to find something a bit less expensive and easier to get. Unless something really great comes along, though, I'll stick with this. I love that Mary Kay is a non-animal-testing company now, and I love how this scrub smooths my skin. My only complaint besides the price(which really isn't bad considering how seldom you have to buy it)is the squeeze-tube packaging, which makes it difficult to get every last bit of product. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2006 3:34:00 AM More reviews by johannah

Wow! These products really makes miracles happen to your skin! Step 1 removes all the dead skin and step 2 makes it feel as baby skin! It's so great! Love it, love it, love it!

It has even helped my sister to get rid of her blackheads and she is so amazed by them!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by amay77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I received the sample and then bought some samples off eBay. Leaves me face very soft and supple. Afterwards I use my copper peptides and the combo of both is awesome results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by SW82

I got this as a sample in the mail, I really really like the results after one use. My skin was so soft and it did not irritate it at all, I will buy this and try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Nayluvsvball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say, I will never use any other skin care out there except Mary Kay! This dermabrasion is awesome!! I have sensitive, dry skin with some mild rosacea, and I notice you have to apply this lightly and gently. To much scrubbing will cause dryness and ultra sensitivity. When I do it right, the end result is perfectly refined skin and pores are very minimal. My makeup goes on very smooth and gives a clear, even tone. It is expensive, but lasts a long time and is worth it. Whatever Mary Kay did, she did right!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Hexena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After using this product the first time, I noticed dramatic difference in the texture of my skin. It does refine the pores and really makes your skin look fabulous!! It should only be used twice a week. Its a miracle for me. I really havent seen my skin ever look this nice and even.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Luvgoodskin

Oh, I had something else to add, since so many of these reviewers seem to buy off of e-bay instead of from an educated Consultant who has had training with and a knowledge of the products: Microdermabrasion is not intended for skin with the following. Just thought I'd help you all out, for free. Not all of us Beauty Consultants have an alterior motive.

. active rosacea