Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this product! I didn't think I would be able to wear a creme blush as I'm oily in the T-zone. In fact the first time I inquired about this blush at the BB counter the SA recommended against it so I didn't buy it. I had a nagging desire to try it anyway, so I returned and bought it the next week. This is my first creme blush so I can't compare to any other creme blush. It is not terribly creamy so it does not spread easily but if you dab it on with your finger and keep dabbing to even it out and blend it, it applies quite nicely. Using a moisturizer underneath is probably best. It looks like it is part of my skin rather than a powder that sits on top of my skin. This color looks like a somewhat muddy rosy brown in the pot, but looks like a natural pinky color with a hint of brown on my cheeks. I also have the pink truffle which is slightly rosier but very close in color in my opinion. Both look good on my fairly light coloring. It is buildable, so you can get the depth of color you desire. I have had no problems with breakouts or oiliness. It has better staying power than any powder blush I've used, but I still like to reapply midday.You only need a little so the pot will last a long time. I haven't tried it on my lips because I have lip colors I already like. I'm glad I tried it despite the SAs advice.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I used this when I went on a vacation on an island. It was hot and sunny and my oily skin's got this special ability to melt my makeup within half a day. so i tried this on my cheeks and lips. it totally looked natural and i was very impressed. i wore it all day long, and when i came back in the evening, it's still there!! i would never dream of using cream blush on my face as i'm scared its gonna clog my pores and break me out..but this didnt!!! AT ALL. didnt effect my sensitive skin one bit. I so love this product and will keep buying it again and again!

Me: MAC C2/NC15, BB Warm Ivory or Porcelain. Worn for: two weeks.
This is an excellent and versatile product. On me, blushed rose reads very similar to Tawny powder blush, making it easy to do the BB technique of "popping" your blush with Tawny or Pale Pink (I own both). Texture is thicker and a bit more "waxy" than something like Stila Convertible Color or MAC creme blush, but more creamy than a stick product like NARS multiples. Can be applied to lips without the very "thick" look that the multiple gives. Very versatile over just moisturizer or moisturizer and foundation. Packaging is typically BB "sleek", which I appreciate (prefer a minimalist makeup bag). Possibly not pigmented enough for some- I'm pale, though, so it is a good shade for me. May also not last as long on oilier skins. One of the better multi-purpose products, in my opinion. Expensive, as most BB products are, but I would purchase this again.

Love it!!! It is so easy to apply with fingertips and it looks so amazingly natural all day long like I would be really blushing. Looks great on my lips too. If I had to choose my favorite piece of make-up, this would be THE ONE.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This is a great product. The colour is very natural (dirty pink), has a mild healthy glow to it. It lasts long and wears very well on top of foundation and moisturiser and is well suited for people with dry skin. Also wears well as a lipcolour.

I bought this a while ago and used it every day for a year and I am not even half finished. This pot should take me well into my retirement!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I bought this over the weekend based on the reviews I read here and I can't rave enough about this blush! The color is fabulous and it gives me that super cute, natural looking flush that I just love. It lasts all day and is super easy to use. I find that this looks especially good with a light sweep of BB Bronzer (I wear Medium) on top just before I set with my loose powder (NARS in Beach). I will definitely repurchase- although I remember reading something about this being a LE...sadness if that's true...anyway, as long as it's around, I'll continue to use it, buy it, and recommend it to every gal I know.

Ahhh i loved this blush. It is divinely gorgeous.. It gives you the most natural flush. My friend asked me what have i been eating coz i have a natural glow when i used this blusher. It blends well with moisturizer too. This is definitely a real purchase but i guess a little of it goes a long wear coz it's quite a huge tube. (= The price is quite dear though.

Blush is my #1 product that always brightens my face even when I look haggard so I'm always on the hunt for a really good blush. I have very dry skin which usually drinks up any type of cream but this blush has amazing staying power - I don't even need to reapply during the day. The only thing I don't like is the way it feels on my lips - the MA at the counter said that it's good for both cheeks and lips but I find that it's pretty drying when I apply it to my lips.

Amazing color. It just gives a great glow and is a natural looking lip color. Got five minutes? This some mascara and concealer and you're golden.

This product has made me a cream blush convert. I was never satisfied with my blushes. They just never gave me that natural look, and never seemed to take me through the day. I read about BB's Pot Rouges on here and due to the good reviews I decided to give it a try. I am hooked. This color is natural and looks fantastic in combination with my tinted moisturizer and a bit of a bronzer brushed on top. Very natural and fresh look for the summer. I look forward to the fall/winter so I can go and stock up on some more colors!