December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by goose5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this over the weekend based on the reviews I read here and I can't rave enough about this blush! The color is fabulous and it gives me that super cute, natural looking flush that I just love. It lasts all day and is super easy to use. I find that this looks especially good with a light sweep of BB Bronzer (I wear Medium) on top just before I set with my loose powder (NARS in Beach). I will definitely repurchase- although I remember reading something about this being a LE...sadness if that's true...anyway, as long as it's around, I'll continue to use it, buy it, and recommend it to every gal I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ashleychew

Ahhh i loved this blush. It is divinely gorgeous.. It gives you the most natural flush. My friend asked me what have i been eating coz i have a natural glow when i used this blusher. It blends well with moisturizer too. This is definitely a real purchase but i guess a little of it goes a long wear coz it's quite a huge tube. (= The price is quite dear though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kiiat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Blush is my #1 product that always brightens my face even when I look haggard so I'm always on the hunt for a really good blush. I have very dry skin which usually drinks up any type of cream but this blush has amazing staying power - I don't even need to reapply during the day. The only thing I don't like is the way it feels on my lips - the MA at the counter said that it's good for both cheeks and lips but I find that it's pretty drying when I apply it to my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by georgieporgie1225

Amazing color. It just gives a great glow and is a natural looking lip color. Got five minutes? This some mascara and concealer and you're golden.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by snicklefrytz

This product has made me a cream blush convert. I was never satisfied with my blushes. They just never gave me that natural look, and never seemed to take me through the day. I read about BB's Pot Rouges on here and due to the good reviews I decided to give it a try. I am hooked. This color is natural and looks fantastic in combination with my tinted moisturizer and a bit of a bronzer brushed on top. Very natural and fresh look for the summer. I look forward to the fall/winter so I can go and stock up on some more colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just recently have I started to wear cream blush and I'm loving the BB pot rouges! I especially love blushed rose- it's such a flattering pinky brown shade. I love to layer this over summer tan, or mix with other pot rouge shades! This definitely gives me the dewiness I've been looking for! Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, in the pot it looks kinda brown & muddy but this transforms into a beautiful soft rosy look on my cheeks. It makes me look like I have been out in the sun. This also gives such a nice natural glow to my skin. Plus it lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Nice one-size-fits-all colour. Unfortunately it turns out kinda muddy on my skin because I'm *really* pale (here I would like to thank my sisters for pointing out that my cheeks look brown with this on).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

A pretty neutral medium rose color with no shimmers or anything like that, but since it's a cream blush, adds a nice satiny glow to your cheeks. The texture is firmer than typical cream blushes, which is fine with me since this stuff is incredibly pigmented and one need only press her fingertips to (or lightly swirl her brush over) the surface to get enough for one application. Lasting power is incredible for a non-powder formula--through an entire workday. It also works well on lips, which is something that is usually not true of most multi-use products (you know, it'll look cute on your cheeks but will be ugly and bright on your lips, or it'll look nice on your lips but clownlike on yur cheeks). The stuff dries to a non-sticky finish, but not exactly powdery-dry either. It's more comfortable than that.

The price is high, but this stuff is worth it, in my opinion. The packaging is sleek and understated and grown-up without needless waste. I am in love with these pot rouges :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* Gorgeous blush. Tawny pinky brown colour. The quality is fantastic, not oily at ALL and so easy to apply and blend (i use MAC 187 brush) Gives cheeks a beautiful healthy colour. I actually like this colour when i'm lighter on skin, as it shows up more, but i still wear it even when i'm tanned. I'm wearing it here with Shiseido's TM in medium, and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder in Medium. Also dusted abit of MAC apripeach highlighter on upper cheeks AND (as if that wasn't enough!) Chanel Sahara bronzer sparingly Will definitely purchase the full size (have a generous sample)

continued >>