Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 9/21/2007 2:03:00 PM

Love it!!! It is so easy to apply with fingertips and it looks so amazingly natural all day long like I would be really blushing. Looks great on my lips too. If I had to choose my favorite piece of make-up, this would be THE ONE.

on 9/2/2007 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great product. The colour is very natural (dirty pink), has a mild healthy glow to it. It lasts long and wears very well on top of foundation and moisturiser and is well suited for people with dry skin. Also wears well as a lipcolour.

I bought this a while ago and used it every day for a year and I am not even half finished. This pot should take me well into my retirement!!

on 8/30/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I bought this over the weekend based on the reviews I read here and I can't rave enough about this blush! The color is fabulous and it gives me that super cute, natural looking flush that I just love. It lasts all day and is super easy to use. I find that this looks especially good with a light sweep of BB Bronzer (I wear Medium) on top just before I set with my loose powder (NARS in Beach). I will definitely repurchase- although I remember reading something about this being a LE...sadness if that's true...anyway, as long as it's around, I'll continue to use it, buy it, and recommend it to every gal I know.

on 7/26/2007 1:57:00 AM

Ahhh i loved this blush. It is divinely gorgeous.. It gives you the most natural flush. My friend asked me what have i been eating coz i have a natural glow when i used this blusher. It blends well with moisturizer too. This is definitely a real purchase but i guess a little of it goes a long wear coz it's quite a huge tube. (= The price is quite dear though.

on 7/15/2007 6:54:00 PM

Blush is my #1 product that always brightens my face even when I look haggard so I'm always on the hunt for a really good blush. I have very dry skin which usually drinks up any type of cream but this blush has amazing staying power - I don't even need to reapply during the day. The only thing I don't like is the way it feels on my lips - the MA at the counter said that it's good for both cheeks and lips but I find that it's pretty drying when I apply it to my lips.

Amazing color. It just gives a great glow and is a natural looking lip color. Got five minutes? This some mascara and concealer and you're golden.

on 6/22/2007 8:02:00 AM

This product has made me a cream blush convert. I was never satisfied with my blushes. They just never gave me that natural look, and never seemed to take me through the day. I read about BB's Pot Rouges on here and due to the good reviews I decided to give it a try. I am hooked. This color is natural and looks fantastic in combination with my tinted moisturizer and a bit of a bronzer brushed on top. Very natural and fresh look for the summer. I look forward to the fall/winter so I can go and stock up on some more colors!

on 4/28/2007 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Just recently have I started to wear cream blush and I'm loving the BB pot rouges! I especially love blushed rose- it's such a flattering pinky brown shade. I love to layer this over summer tan, or mix with other pot rouge shades! This definitely gives me the dewiness I've been looking for! Highly recommend!!

on 4/25/2007 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this blush, in the pot it looks kinda brown & muddy but this transforms into a beautiful soft rosy look on my cheeks. It makes me look like I have been out in the sun. This also gives such a nice natural glow to my skin. Plus it lasts all day.

on 4/24/2007 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Nice one-size-fits-all colour. Unfortunately it turns out kinda muddy on my skin because I'm *really* pale (here I would like to thank my sisters for pointing out that my cheeks look brown with this on).