Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

luv this fragrance, smells so georgous!! is the 1st perfume ive really really liked...

on 3/18/2006 11:29:00 PM

This used to be my signature scent. I liked how it was light and clean smelling, but feminine at the same time. The gold/taupe metal dispenser is also very cool, but a little difficult to travel with since there is no real cap or anything for it. It's also the fragrance that I have gotten the most compliments on. I've moved on to GF Ferre since, but if I may return to this.

on 3/10/2006 9:39:00 AM

Gorgeous feminine scent that's sweet + girly and not overpowering. Armani 'He' is a gorgeous male version of this scent - I love them both! My DH bought it for me, but I'd definitely repurchase.

on 3/4/2006 1:43:00 PM

Beautiful, but the staying power is null.
Too bad.
I like it a lot, reminds me of Nude by Bill Blass which is no longer made.
I just need to re apply by lunch time.

on 2/21/2006 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My first favorite perfume, and it's very odd, since my favorites are usually sweet smelling. Emporio is not sweet, but it's a very sleek, clean, and sexy scent, with musky flowery notes, with a teeny hint of musky vanilla. But do not be veered off with the 'musk', as it is a very light scent.

The only downside is the fact that it doesn't last so long, even in hair or clothing.

on 12/17/2005 6:25:00 PM

I've been wearing this for years. I'd consider its fragrance sparkling, classy, and relaxed. It's a very approachable scent.

BTW - this is my HG perfume

on 12/13/2005 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite daytime perfume.. The smell is really fresh and never cloying, but at the same time sexy and vanilla-based (I don't got for floral or spicy type fragrances). Feminine and fun, yet sophisticated. Can't get enough of it, even though been wearing it for about 6 years now!

on 12/9/2005 9:05:00 PM

Love this! Its so soft and feminine. It evokes the feeling of being wrapped in a fluffy super soft blanket. Its ultra conforting and perfect for daytime/work/school and my new favorite for spritzing straight out of the shower before i get into bed at night. This along with mania are my two absolute favorites right now. I love Armani scents.

on 11/4/2005 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is my signature scent. I just can't get enough of it. Being a fragrance junkie I still look around for new scents to try, but I don't now why I even bother. Nothing compares to the beautiful, comfortable yet exotic, perfect Emporio Armani SHE.

on 9/16/2005 3:35:00 PM

I am a fragrance junkie... although not as bad as some! :-)
With that in mind, I think this is the One, the HG. My DH loves VS Heavenly, which I also "like"... but it's got some odd sour note that comes out as it mellows, but I bear it because the DH gets so, um, excited. So here's the weird thing - although Emp She is similar to VS Heavenly, She has a warmer, more sophisticated feel to it. But that doesn't stop me from wearing it to the gym! I just have to smell like this all the time! I fooled my DH for quite a while (he was happy I was wearing "Heavenly") until I got caught spraying it (which the metal container IS great for travel)... but he doesn't mind and I'm thrilled! FINALLY!
UPDATE: This one is sitting alone and unused on my dresser... Hubby decided he didn't like it, (I think it's psychological - it's not Heavenly, therefore...) I almost agree - it's really complex, which can be good, but for me I'm simple, I like clean simple scents that are appealing in the bottle, on me after the first spray, and captivating upon drydown (I don't want much, do I?). Sigh... the search continues... although I think if I had to choose today I would take VS Heavenly and Pink... I'm such a mainstream geek.

Popular Fragrances