September 3, 2014 | 1211 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok. i guess i understand the bad reviews but ive realized every body likes different liners & they react differently to each skin type. I love this liner!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- these Unstoppable liners can be found where Maybelline products are sold like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens & also Walmart & Target stores. The price will vary but typically around $5-7 depending on your location/sales/discounts. I was lucky to have found mine in black at the dollar tree- HA yeah i grabbed me a few of them bc i own two others that i paid around $5 for. ahh i love me a good bargain
SHADE/FORMULA- they are a few differnent shades but the basic colors or liners, not any bright colors. I have black, dark brown & jade. Jade is a deep hunter forest green shade, its really pretty, Dark Brown is def a dark brown i love using it every single day for my water line & top lash line since i have pale skin & its more forgiving when i make mistakes. Onyx is def a dark pigmented black. not super crazy but its not gray or charcoal- its black.
I love the liner formula on these. They are are creamy. not super creamy like say Milani Liquify or UD 24/7 pencils but a nice creamy liner. They glide on without tugging or pulling & define lines needed. They can be smudged out or let set. You got a moment to smudge but when they set, they stay put for a few hours. Priming the lid & setting these with a powder will def improve the longetivity & staying powder. I prime & typically set my liners even though i dont have oily lids. I just like to fill in any gaps as well. this is probably one my fave drugstore liners. It stays very well on the lash lines & about 3 -4hrs on the water line & i got allergy prone watery eyes where no liners stay put for even 2hrs. :) so a pretty great liner.
PACKAGING- this liner is a mechanical plastic twist up eyeliner pencil. they are colored like their shade ex black is black plastic, jade is jade plastic, etc. I like that i can tell what color the liner is. Name/logo info stamped onto pencil. Slide close lid. Make sure you hear the littlest snap when you close it since it means its on right. The pencil comes to a point but with more use its not as pointy or precise, i do have other mechanical pencil sharpeners so i could use them if i need to but it does keep a fine enough point that i can use it on my top lash line. Simple & small packaging. I have twisted up this a little way & you do seem to get a fair amount of liner. Ive still got some w/daily use so its pretty good for the price. I like mechanical pencils. Unstoppable is simple & can go into any pocket or bag for on the go applications.
Overall, i find these to be really amazing & great eyeliners. Im a fan. Ive paid full price & got a good deal. I will probably repurchase these. I like em. Unless i find something better, i will love & use these ALOT! Onyx, Dark Brown, Jade, all really great liners. I love using Jade on the lower lash line since its completely diff than any color but dark enough that it defines my brown eyes. I wish others enjoyed these as much as me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you have tried any other liner, you realize how bad this one is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this eyeliner through a swap, and i'm so glad i did!
It glides on super smoothly and is actually the best non-liquid eyeliner i have owned uptil now! The color is very dark and not dull at all, no grey/ash if you as me [these tones make my complexion very dull] but it might be a warm black, but still pitch black, if this does make any sense?
Staying power a 7.5/10 for a night out clubbing!
I relied on it so much that i actually lost it one night when i went clubbing and now i'll be forever mourning this loss because the cosmetics product range sold in my country is very limited [this included - so it's not available here] :(
A great value for your money if you ask me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ohlookawall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

If you're looking for a colored eyeliner that will make your eyes pop, this is NOT the eyeliner to buy.

I have this eyeliner in the Jade shade. I was not a fan of the color. It was a dull grayish-green, a bit reminiscent of moss. The pencil "lead" itself was quite wiggly in the container so that did not make the application process any easier.

I can count on one hand the number of times I wore this eyeliner. I tried to make it work, but I just could not bring myself to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever and it stays on for so long. First day i wore it i went to a lake with my friends. and since we are so close i said "what the heck, if i look like a raccon after i step out of the water no one will care." so i was really suprised that it stayed on for so long. i got blue for my brown almost black eyes an its not a bright blue its like a navy mixed blue color. its pretty cool. i am so buying it again :-P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by KiWiSMiLEZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely my fave!! I don't see why this eyeliner is getting any negative comments at all. Its totally worth anything. The first time I wore it I do admit it was kinda hard to put on my waterline. After 1 or 2 times it worked PERFECTLY. Smooth, glides on easily, waterproof (I went to the waterpark with it), stays on the whole day (mines even stayed overnight) with only a bit smudging. Even in the summer heat or swimmy waters it will stay and wont smear or smudge. But it might fade! It took me so much time to find the pefect eyeliner and this is definitely the one. A MUST FOR EVERY WOMEN'S MAKEUP!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I was super skeptical at first, I generally purchase just high end make up because I never really liked drugstore ones, but at the moment I'm living in Australia and here make up is insanely expensive,cannot and don't want to pay 45dollars for an high end liner, so I went to one of the multiple chemists that are here,and give this eyeliner a try,I must admit, this is a great one, unless I go back to Europe soon,I'll buy this item over and over!! I also must say that this eyeliner isn't extremely cheap here, i paid it 12,50and it was on sale, 30%off!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally...an eyeliner that stays put in heat and humidity! I've tried many many eyeliners that just didn't stay put on my oily eyelids. i live in FL and use eyedrops throughout the day. When I use eyedrops, other eyeliners disappear right away, but only a little of this comes off.

My only complaint is that the tip breaks off very easily.

I got it in Pewter for $5. Very satisfied!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I was really surprised by this eyeliner. I put it on and by the end of the work day, it was still there. I did have a little transfer to the upper part of my lids, but it was very faint. It didn't stay as well underneath my eyes. However, to be fair, I did rub them a bit. Considering the fact that I paid about $3 for the pencil, I think it's well worth the money.

Edit: I find it very interesting that different colors have different results. I have this in Espresso and Jade. I like both colors. However, the Espresso is pretty long wearing. The Jade color seemed to fade a lot more. Strange, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by xiheartgothsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner! My eye area tends to be quite oily and it does not smear! It stays ALLL day! And i LOVE how black it is. I would recommend everyone get this ;) Its not too expensive and last a good amount of time, esp considering Im into the whole "dark" thing so i use quite a bit X)