October 22, 2014 | 913 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by kaylalammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ahhhhh i LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! it works great with my skin. its one of the best if not the best eyeliner i own, super dark, glides on super easy. well so buy again! bought for $12 in NZ as everything here is super expensive.. but it is actually great, especially for a maybelline product, not usually a big fan of theirs :] x

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one will do in a pinch when I don't want to splurge for Quo's, or the store is out of colorstay in my shade. It's highly average in performance. Decent color, passable wear time, blendable. I've always found it a bit on the tug-n-pull side, and it dries out and breaks fairly easily. It's a purchase- if- I- must product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LauraAsh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If I could give this 4 and 1/2 stars I would, it is just about a 5. It is a very decent eyeliner. It very soft and smooth. It applies evenly, no skipping. It does not smudge or run. I have the color 'jade' and it is absolutely gorgeous!! It works for lining both my top and bottom lashes, without looking too dark on the bottom, or too light on the top (I'm kinda picky about that, hehe!). I got mine for about $4 (U.S.) and that is pretty awsome for a good quality liner. The only reason I don't give it 5 is because it doesn't last quite as long as some other liners I've tried. However, it does last about 8 hours or so before it starts to fade, so that's pretty decent I would say ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Lovee1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm currently using black at the moment and have purchased this eyeliner twice in pewter in the past as well. With pewter, both times after having the product for several weeks, the tip of the liner became very hard/dry and tugged at both the upper and lower lash lines. I always had to moisten it up by running the tip of it on my palm first. Even so, it was still a bit resistant as it didn't go on very easily or smoothly, especially when applied on the upper lids. However, the staying power lasted pretty well as it didn't smudge/budge unless you rubbed at your eyes, obviously. With the eyeliner in black, I've got to say that although they are of the same brand/line, I discovered that the formula for black differs greatly. The latter is way creamier and glides on much smoother than pewter. I believe because of so, the staying power is not as good as pewter as it doesn't last as long and it tends to smear at the inner corner of both my lower lash line causing a bit of a "raccoon" smudge. The black liner also applies on almost in a "sharpie" kind of way, giving a harshly lined look. It also doesn't blend well to soften the lines since it's so creamy. Although the pewter didn't glide on as smoothly, I don't recall getting the harsh sharpie look from it. I'm not quite satisfied with either black or pewter but I probably would re-purchase pewter, (but not black) only until I find the next decent priced, long-lasting, easier-gliding eyeliner available.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok. i guess i understand the bad reviews but ive realized every body likes different liners & they react differently to each skin type. I love this liner!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- these Unstoppable liners can be found where Maybelline products are sold like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens & also Walmart & Target stores. The price will vary but typically around $5-7 depending on your location/sales/discounts. I was lucky to have found mine in black at the dollar tree- HA yeah i grabbed me a few of them bc i own two others that i paid around $5 for. ahh i love me a good bargain
SHADE/FORMULA- they are a few differnent shades but the basic colors or liners, not any bright colors. I have black, dark brown & jade. Jade is a deep hunter forest green shade, its really pretty, Dark Brown is def a dark brown i love using it every single day for my water line & top lash line since i have pale skin & its more forgiving when i make mistakes. Onyx is def a dark pigmented black. not super crazy but its not gray or charcoal- its black.
I love the liner formula on these. They are are creamy. not super creamy like say Milani Liquify or UD 24/7 pencils but a nice creamy liner. They glide on without tugging or pulling & define lines needed. They can be smudged out or let set. You got a moment to smudge but when they set, they stay put for a few hours. Priming the lid & setting these with a powder will def improve the longetivity & staying powder. I prime & typically set my liners even though i dont have oily lids. I just like to fill in any gaps as well. this is probably one my fave drugstore liners. It stays very well on the lash lines & about 3 -4hrs on the water line & i got allergy prone watery eyes where no liners stay put for even 2hrs. :) so a pretty great liner.
PACKAGING- this liner is a mechanical plastic twist up eyeliner pencil. they are colored like their shade ex black is black plastic, jade is jade plastic, etc. I like that i can tell what color the liner is. Name/logo info stamped onto pencil. Slide close lid. Make sure you hear the littlest snap when you close it since it means its on right. The pencil comes to a point but with more use its not as pointy or precise, i do have other mechanical pencil sharpeners so i could use them if i need to but it does keep a fine enough point that i can use it on my top lash line. Simple & small packaging. I have twisted up this a little way & you do seem to get a fair amount of liner. Ive still got some w/daily use so its pretty good for the price. I like mechanical pencils. Unstoppable is simple & can go into any pocket or bag for on the go applications.
Overall, i find these to be really amazing & great eyeliners. Im a fan. Ive paid full price & got a good deal. I will probably repurchase these. I like em. Unless i find something better, i will love & use these ALOT! Onyx, Dark Brown, Jade, all really great liners. I love using Jade on the lower lash line since its completely diff than any color but dark enough that it defines my brown eyes. I wish others enjoyed these as much as me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you have tried any other liner, you realize how bad this one is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this eyeliner through a swap, and i'm so glad i did!
It glides on super smoothly and is actually the best non-liquid eyeliner i have owned uptil now! The color is very dark and not dull at all, no grey/ash if you as me [these tones make my complexion very dull] but it might be a warm black, but still pitch black, if this does make any sense?
Staying power a 7.5/10 for a night out clubbing!
I relied on it so much that i actually lost it one night when i went clubbing and now i'll be forever mourning this loss because the cosmetics product range sold in my country is very limited [this included - so it's not available here] :(
A great value for your money if you ask me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ohlookawall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

If you're looking for a colored eyeliner that will make your eyes pop, this is NOT the eyeliner to buy.

I have this eyeliner in the Jade shade. I was not a fan of the color. It was a dull grayish-green, a bit reminiscent of moss. The pencil "lead" itself was quite wiggly in the container so that did not make the application process any easier.

I can count on one hand the number of times I wore this eyeliner. I tried to make it work, but I just could not bring myself to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever and it stays on for so long. First day i wore it i went to a lake with my friends. and since we are so close i said "what the heck, if i look like a raccon after i step out of the water no one will care." so i was really suprised that it stayed on for so long. i got blue for my brown almost black eyes an its not a bright blue its like a navy mixed blue color. its pretty cool. i am so buying it again :-P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by KiWiSMiLEZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely my fave!! I don't see why this eyeliner is getting any negative comments at all. Its totally worth anything. The first time I wore it I do admit it was kinda hard to put on my waterline. After 1 or 2 times it worked PERFECTLY. Smooth, glides on easily, waterproof (I went to the waterpark with it), stays on the whole day (mines even stayed overnight) with only a bit smudging. Even in the summer heat or swimmy waters it will stay and wont smear or smudge. But it might fade! It took me so much time to find the pefect eyeliner and this is definitely the one. A MUST FOR EVERY WOMEN'S MAKEUP!!