April 24, 2014 | 1857 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love me a pale pink lip, but this just ain't cuttin' it for me. This shows up on my lips the same colour as the swatch in the first picture. It's like a muted rose with a very slight hint of brown. Kinda meh for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this greyish pink lipstick would look good on me. However, it makes my light olive skin look dull and sallow. It's not cool toned, but I don't know why it looks so bad. Ugh ... $18.50 down the toilet. Lastly, I prefer the Revlon Matte finish better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by TPAIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was Chatterbox lipstick too bold for you? Well Please Me is a wearable version of it! I swear it's the same color, just more muted! Please me is a medium peachy pink, not too bright, not too dull. Good for everyday.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC describes this as a muted rosy tinted pink. Indeed it's a lovely neutral true pink with warm undertones but no brown, beige or mauve undertones. Appears as a true light pink in all lightings. Absolutely gorgeous and lights up my face without being over the top although it can appear a bit too obvious in daylight. Very pretty indeed for both spring and summer so although the matte formula can be quite drying, I still love this colour very much. Gives excellent coverage. Yes, I'll buy this again anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many different pink lipsticks from vibrant pinks to baby pinks and i have finally found my HG pink! its so subtle yet colourful.. I wasnt sure about buying this as it is a matte colour and matte lipsticks really dry my lips to the extreme.. I thought with a gloss it should be fine but very wet sticky glosses are a huge no go for me, (i really hate that look).. I put please me on and then put Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on over it and BOOM! it looked amazing! i dont reccommend vaseline as it is to wet.. but any other lip balm will do wonders for this lipstick =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

gorgeous corally pink. my everyday lipstick. its a little drying, but doesnt accentuate fine lines or flakes. nothing a little lip balm cant fix. not a mute color but not intense one either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

I really love this shade! Usually I don't go for pinks that are very light but this product has a lot of warmth to it to keep it from making my skin look flat next to it. The formula is extremely pigmented (again, pretty rare in light pinks) and has a MASSIVE amount of coverage to it. I've had my tube for awhile now and its still moist and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Rassberry88

I don't usually stick to pink lipstick but this is perfect for my complexion, happy I bought this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

MAC lipsticks are by far my favorite. They smell divine and apply so smoothly. I love this shade, it is a pretty matte muted pink that allows you to build up a strong colour or just leave it as a light tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the second MAC lipstick I've bought, and the second matte. I infinitely prefer the mattes- in pretty much all cases with lipsticks, but especially with MAC, which make my favourites. Great colour payoff, really creamy, and very long lasting. The colour is a really lovely pale pink, warmer and a little bit peachy in comparison with Pink Plaid, the other matte pink I've seen. They are a TAD drying, this I admit, but not in a way that bothers me, and most other mattes I've tried are WAY more drying than this. Would buy again a million times.