July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

The application part is great as it is very easy to use and I loved how thin it was. And during the days I wanted a thicker line it was also easy to create. But that's about all I liked with this eyeliner. Took a long time to dry, and after only a couple of hours I find black eyeliner flakes under my eyes. Then, when I try to remove those they just smudge all over the place resulting in making my under eye bags look dark so I have to wash it off and re-apply concealer. And when it gets all flaky under my eyes I find a disconnect in my eyeliner and I have to re-apply that too. Some days it works fine and I don't find smudges or flakes. I think that if you apply thinly and not having to line more than twice then it stays on more. But this eyeliner is just inconsistent and awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ninjaxbby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this product! The tip is amazing and it stays on the whole time. I didn't need to reapply it. Also removing it was very easy. This is my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really impressed with this little liner. IMO, better than my L'Oreal and quite comparable to Dior. This is the standard black liquid liner, doesn't smudge, stays all day and the rush is fantastic. If it were waterproof it may compromise some of the smoothness of the formula so for now I'll stick with non-waterproff, and this lasts all day and goes on easily. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by keewee88

picked this up on a recommendation and am really happy. I'd been using a felt-tip liner prior to getting this one and while that one is still my go-to for everyday wear, this is definitely my new fav for dramatic eye days...

I havent had the running problem others have reported nor have I had it drip into my eyes (and i have incredibly sensitive eyes...) i always apply many coats sparingly, give it a minute to dry and set it with either an Almay or Lorac eyeshadow - maybe the key to keeping it on is in there somewhere...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by asantelic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm new to liquid eyeliner and I have to say that this one is very easy to apply and I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this liquid eyeliner for a little over a year and my thoughts on this have definitely changed. This is now my HG eyeliner. The tip is really thin and easy to apply since it's flexible and i personally prefer it over a stiff one like the revlon colorstay. It comes off on my eye not brown but a light black and stays on for about 6 hours, but after wearing this for 10 hours my eye began to sting and go red. With my UDPP this stays on for over 12 hours and doesn't cause any irritation or stinging. I used the eyeliner by itself today and i cried and some tears got on my eyeliner because of the way my head was positioned. A bit of the eyeliner washed off but very little which is why this eyeliner is amazing. If you were to cry standing up, this doesn't cause any irritation and the eyeliner stays on perfectly. Amazing product and I'm loving it !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by rencyang

I have this liquid eyeliner in brown. It's so easy for using, especially for me. I've never uesd any liquid eyeliner before. It never smudged during whole day, and also it dries nice and quickly. Just love it sooooooo much~

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The brush tip for this liner is too thin to me and it's very hard to control. The brush also picks up too much liquid so when I line my eyes, it either takes a long time to dry or sinks right into my eyes and burns. It's not as dark as I would like and the line is very thin so I always have to line my eyes a few times before getting the result I like. If you line your eyes with a thin line, this may just be your product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is NOT waterproof, and it's very very runny when your eyes get wet so if you're wearing this and start crying at some point, it will smear all over the place. The good thing is that you don't really need an eye makeup remover because just washing your face with a cleanser is usually good enough to remove it.

That being said, this is an excellent, simple black eyeliner. I have it in black and it applies nice and rich. It takes a little while to dry and it looks very nice. It also doesn't "crack" or "peel" like many fine-brush tip liquid eyeliners do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this because I needed a new eyeliner. The applicator makes it easy to apply and it does not smudge throughout the day. However, I am disappointed with one aspect of this product. It takes forever to dry, more than 30 seconds. If I open my eyes too soon, it smudges so much. Now, I have discontinued using this product because it takes too long. I've noticed that my eyelids will sting whenever I use it.