E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Titanium Dioxide, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Stearate, Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance(Aroma), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007) 9/2/09

on 6/18/2011 12:48:00 AM

I actually really like this. The powder is not well pressed so it goes everywhere with the slightest tap, but I like this because it is almost powder foundation consistency. I use a kabuki brush and this works wonders on my face. I literally could not believe it. It covered up minor, old acne scars and redness (I used concealer for big things). I went through it pretty quick so I'll have to order a few more. But for a buck, who cares! Try it!

on 5/25/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

This is the BEST powder I have EVER used!! I have bought a million macpowders and they all are a little bit cakey looking no matter what I try! plus mac's powders never really match my skin tone. elf's powder is so AMAZING! its soft, silky and gives a beautiful natural looking coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly!! plus its only $1!!! I am going back to target and buying 10 more!!

on 5/7/2011 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

love it!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i beleve i got this in light beige and honestly i cannot stop getting compliments.

its pigmented and almost a creamy powder so to speak.
i use the puff or a large brush and sweep it over my face. once in a while it can look powdery but i buff it in and then its flawless! it cuts the redness on my ruddy skin and it really stays!

its a dollar and for that alone its amazing. its a small package but who cares!!! i already bought a couple back ups bc i dont think i ever want to go without again.

i have bought sooooooooooooooooooo many powders before and always was soooo disapointed for the money and quality.

cant believe i am reviewing such an inexpensive line so glowingly..but dangit ..it works!

on 4/28/2011 8:39:00 PM

At a dollar a piece you can't get any cheaper. I bought the lightest color and it matched me perfectly. It did flake alot at first but when I began using Too Faced Pouf brush it didn't flake at all. Coverage isn't all that great but it is a pretty good mattifier.

on 4/13/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really like this...I use just on my nose and on the sides of my nose....takes the shine away and cuts down on redness

on 3/13/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this powder in the shade Honey, because on the website, it looked like my shade, and for the tinted moisturizer, Honey was a perfect match. And it was only $1! When this product came, however, it was too dark for my skin tone. I noticed that the powder seemed red, or orange. The packaging wasn't very nice, and the powder wasn't packed tightly into the compact, making it very dusty and messy. I would not carry this in your purse, unless you want to clean it afterward. I would not mind the packaging so much if the actual powder was satisfactory, which it was not. I guess my biggest complaint about this product was the color, and how it was VERY red-toned. If the shades has been right, then maybe this would have bee a great product.

on 3/1/2011 9:25:00 PM

The Salicylic Acid breaks me out EVERY time. Decent coverage, but it's too harsh on my acne-prone skin. Will never use again.

on 2/28/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ivory is orange. Looked like a nice mattifying powder, but cannot be used at all.

on 2/27/2011 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was actually excited to try out this product. Unlike some other people, who said this product was too orange for them, I found a shade (Honey) which blended in well with my skin. Unfortunately, this broke me out...badly..so yeah, I just dropped this one in the nearest trash can.

on 2/24/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

*) Great price
*) Brightens face
*) Minimizes pores
*) Ugly packaging
*) Pitiful sponge - use your own brush / sponge
*) Natural looking
*) Mattifying - especially if you put a finishing powder on top of it
*) My skin dries up if I use it too much in a day. One touch up is the max.
*) It's my HG for daily activities but for special occasions I'll reach for something else for a more luxurious finish
*) Just try it on - for the price you won't be wasting much. If this powder suit you, you'd feel like winning a lottery!