The Body Shop born lippy - strawberry

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus communis (Castor Oil), Lanolin, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Aroma, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry Extract), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Linalool, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140, CI 15850.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A bit blah generally. It's pretty good and it smells nice, but it's far too sticky and it can't really be worn with anything else. Overall, not worth the cost.

on 11/6/2005 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my daily staples, Body Shop's Born Lippy is one of the best lip glosses available today. It deposits the perfect sheen and moisture to my lips. I use this everyday - - both as a treatment and as "make up". Easy on the pocket, and a sensory delight (I just love the fruity scent) Born Lippy is definitely on my "make up must have list".

on 10/7/2005 10:57:00 PM

This has always been my staple since college. Strawberry's my fave scent. This does the job of moisturizing my lips and giving me a polished look. Unfortunately, my sister got my half-full pot. Imma get a new one soon!

on 10/5/2005 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Born Lippy Strawberry has first of such a delicious smell that you want to eat it. I like such products that you want to eat, but it also makes my lips feel soft and look pretty :) maybe it is not my favourite lip balm, because it doesnt last too long, but it is just so perfect when you are on the go. Very sweet product. I cannot wait to buy it again.

on 10/5/2005 9:53:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Got it as a present and just sent an email thanking her for transforming me into a born lippy fanatic. The strawberry color/flavor is awesome, although I have two others that I can't remember their flavors...they are ok, but I love the sheer color I get from this. I will def. repurchase!!!

on 9/28/2005 4:16:00 AM

My favorite lipbalm.. maybe one of the few lip products that I will ever use up. Got this at a sale for 5 SGD, and the pot has lasted almost a year. Yummy strawberry scent and great moisturizing power; it is not sticky and soothes dry lips right away. Will definitely buy this again.

on 8/30/2005 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My fave body shop lip gloss.Lovely smell and tastes sweet,with a slight tint.Not sticky like a lot of other glosses,which is good.

on 8/25/2005 8:13:00 AM

Great gloss for on the go people.....its a nice opaque pinky gloss which conditions your lips and is easy to apply...would definetly recommend this product.

on 7/29/2005 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I looooooooooooooovee this product!! Gives a nice red glossy shine to my lips and makes me feel beautiful :).. The downside? Doesn't last long.. but then again not too many glosses do!!!

on 7/25/2005 3:42:00 AM

I'm loving this! Everytime i smell it i just want to eat it lolz! It's thick, tinted and lasts for a while. The only downside to this is the packaging. It comes in a plastic pot and i hate that i have to get my fingers all sticky and red. But overall, loving it!

Recommended for Medium Skin