July 24, 2014 | 1296 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - born lippy - strawberry

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2005 11:13:00 PM More reviews by kikay_carrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my daily staples, Body Shop's Born Lippy is one of the best lip glosses available today. It deposits the perfect sheen and moisture to my lips. I use this everyday - - both as a treatment and as "make up". Easy on the pocket, and a sensory delight (I just love the fruity scent) Born Lippy is definitely on my "make up must have list".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by trempot

This has always been my staple since college. Strawberry's my fave scent. This does the job of moisturizing my lips and giving me a polished look. Unfortunately, my sister got my half-full pot. Imma get a new one soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Born Lippy Strawberry has first of such a delicious smell that you want to eat it. I like such products that you want to eat, but it also makes my lips feel soft and look pretty :) maybe it is not my favourite lip balm, because it doesnt last too long, but it is just so perfect when you are on the go. Very sweet product. I cannot wait to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by efrey14

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Got it as a present and just sent an email thanking her for transforming me into a born lippy fanatic. The strawberry color/flavor is awesome, although I have two others that I can't remember their flavors...they are ok, but I love the sheer color I get from this. I will def. repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2005 4:16:00 AM More reviews by natchen2

My favorite lipbalm.. maybe one of the few lip products that I will ever use up. Got this at a sale for 5 SGD, and the pot has lasted almost a year. Yummy strawberry scent and great moisturizing power; it is not sticky and soothes dry lips right away. Will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Doomedtat77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fave body shop lip gloss.Lovely smell and tastes sweet,with a slight tint.Not sticky like a lot of other glosses,which is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2005 8:13:00 AM More reviews by kirev

Great gloss for on the go people.....its a nice opaque pinky gloss which conditions your lips and is easy to apply...would definetly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2005 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Priyata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I looooooooooooooovee this product!! Gives a nice red glossy shine to my lips and makes me feel beautiful :).. The downside? Doesn't last long.. but then again not too many glosses do!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2005 3:42:00 AM More reviews by living_doll

I'm loving this! Everytime i smell it i just want to eat it lolz! It's thick, tinted and lasts for a while. The only downside to this is the packaging. It comes in a plastic pot and i hate that i have to get my fingers all sticky and red. But overall, loving it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is decent but doesn't moisturize the lips. I enjoy the strawberry smell, but it's overrated. I also have this in Passion Fruit (which is good also)....