Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/24/2014 4:37:00 PM

Love this in the winter for my hands

on 4/22/2014 12:34:00 PM

Super duper moisturizing,people with normal skin use nivea soft,this i use for ankles elbows and knees

on 4/21/2014 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Have a big tub sitting in my bathroom! I use it every night to cream my face and neck!
Great product!

on 4/18/2014 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have oily facial skin and live in a tropical country so I don't use this in my face. BUT, I also suffer from eczema in my hands probably from washing my hands too much. My hands were dry,scaly and itchy and my usual body lotion wasn't cutting it. Nivea creme applied liberally on my hands before bedtime for a week completely changed how my hands looked and felt. No more itching and dryness. I'll definitely continue using it to prevent eczema on my hands! If you're suffering from dry hands after washing or persistent eczema, definitely give this a shot!

on 4/17/2014 6:08:00 PM

Classic scent, time-tested effectiveness. Nivea cream has proven time and again to be the best all-around moisturizer on the market!
I especially like that it comes in little mini tins that can slip easily into pocket, glove compartment, etc. In winter, it's easy to prevent my hands from becoming chapped and cracked near the nails: I just whip out my mini tin and apply the lovely, white, beautifully-scented Nivea cream to my hands before going outdoors. Its rich formula and pleasant scent make it easy to ward off the harsh effects of winter. I even apply a small amount to my face and lips if the wind is exceptionally strong and damaging. In the summer, Nivea is a great after-sun moisturizer, too.
My Hubby loves the scent, and always comments on how nice it smells whenever I'm applying it. I think it's a nostalgic little scent that he might unconsciously recall from childhood, when his own mother used to use Nivea cream.

on 4/17/2014 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG for moisturizing everything. Love the scent and multi-uses for this great cream.

on 4/17/2014 5:11:00 PM

After reading a great comparison on Nivea and crem de la mer I tried it and wasn't disappointed. I use as a nighttime moisturizer and my skin feels amazing in the morning

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Whenever wintet comes i never become afraid of any skin problem,,because i know just one solution of all is Nivea creme,,precaution is better than cure thats y,,in our home we always use nivea so to prevent from dryness and other skin problems,,one thing that is very important nivea is my crack heels healer,,now my heels r filled, very soft and amasingly clean,,best creme of my life nivea

on 4/16/2014 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lifetime cream.. Easy to absorb and more important the texture and composition almost similar like the famous cream la mer

on 4/15/2014 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Smells really nice and fresh and keeps your skin moisturised! It helps to get rid of dry skin and is a very nice moisturiser.