July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This is my favorite gel liner. Some people have complained that it dried out quickly, but not for me! It has lasted so well over time. It glides on so easy and creamy, doesn't flake or wear off (except on water line a little bit). The black shade is so nice and rich. I LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

Not long wear! So disappointed. Smudged and faded in about an hour on my trip to Hong Kong. Going to have to return this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by renaphuah

Had high hopes, was using MAC Blacktrack before. This Bobbi gel liner is just bad. It flakes after a few wear and I always ensure that the lid had been screwed and closed properly. So disappointing for the price tag. Will g back to MAC, why cant they match the quality? Both brands are owned by Estee Lauder.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I was not impressed at all with this eyeliner. I had it for about two weeks and then it started to dry out. I heard very good reviews and it was highly recommended so I will not buy again. I think I may try mac's fluid line next. I did have their liquid eyeliner and wasn't impressed but I have heard the gel liner is better so I look forward to trying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by azuresky11

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner is the best gel eyeliner I've tried so far.

The application is easy and it won's budge until you decide to take it off.

I do not give this a five star because of the price and the fact that I have not tried MAC's fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in balck and use it every day, its fantastic! It has an amazing satying power and is easy to apply (I use an angeled brush from Kiko). It does not smudge or fade and is easy to remove with make up remover. No cons! Really the ultimate eyeliner for me, no need to search anymore, I will definitively repurchase :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Racheal319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would this liner is much more like a cream liner. It is very easy to apply , very smooth and suitable to be apply on waterline. But unfortunately, it SMUDGE like hell, my eyes were like raccoon few hours later after I applied this, even though I'm not sweating neither Under high temperature. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but I think it works well for those who wanted to create a very smokey eye look.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by glopa

Very disappointed with this product. Smeared 1 hour after applying. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jaybird2405

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited for this eyeliner. I thought would have to scrub it off... Nope it comes off all on its own. How sweet right? No. I will admit I have this problem with all eyeliners, but for paying this much I expect wizard tears in the formula that make it stay.... Not the exact same formula as L'Oreal. Bobbi Brown... You let me down.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by skypine

I have very oily eyelids, so this product does not really stay on. Usually around 3:00 p.m. the eyeliner starts smudging and I will turn into a panda. Quite embarrassng. Instead, I discover something called a gel eyeliner pen produced by a Taiwanese brand, Solone. Cost only 10% of BB gel liner, Solone one really stays on for 10 hours and more! No smudge, no fuss. Since I discover that, sorry Bobbi, won't buy yours again.