December 19, 2014 | 798 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by UndressYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this MSF. It gives a really subtle wash of color, with a touch of shimmer but nothing glittery. I wear this as my everyday blush with lightscapade as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 12:13:00 AM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE PORCELAIN PINK! Its such a beautiful colour! I use it over top of 'coygirl' blush or 'loverush'. Always looks polished and lovely without being over the top sparkle face. I would definatly pick another one up if I could find one at a decent price! I think I will use the one I have now until it's all gone and then cry my little eyes out! Works like a dream with the 187. WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN? HELL YES.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

I found this recently at a CCO, and I have to admit that I had been eyeing it for a long time.
It's the perfect light peach highlighter, and it adds a little bit of extra glow to any particular blush that I happen to be wearing at the time. I especially like using it with L'Oreal's Front Page Peach blush - it leaves a nice "peachy" glow that's really eyecatching.

It's definitely worth picking up if you can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by renataleite

I love using porcelain pink with pinch o´peach,dame,dollymix and all pink blushes.It gives a espetacular glow .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this from an Ebay seller and am loving it. I use it the same way i use pearl blossom, as an all over highlighter, cheeks temples and brow. What makes it different is that the shimmer is gold rather than silver. I am really really loving this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ernie0716

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this and use it as a blush. I am very fair with yellow undertones.
I've been through one and I'm working on my second. On my skin it's a peachy/pink with a nice sheen to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 4:06:00 PM More reviews by treecatd

I don't like the obvious gold glitter. Other wise it's alright ,maybe with some strobe cream underneath it... Lightscapade and shimpage are better highlighters and as a blush it's ok but nothing special- for a mac product it's a little expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Lovinya02

I originally purchased this when it came out with A Muse. I was really disappointed with the color payoff. It didnt show up at all on my NW20 skin so I swapped it away. I then came across one with a lot of gold veining in it and snatched it up in a swap. Well I have to use 2-3 heavy applications of the product I love the light sheen it gives. It kinda reminds me of a light/more goldish version of orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ikky

I had been wanting this for so long. When I got it and tried it on, it was perfect. I have Asian skintone on the fair side. Normally would prefer not to have any blush on. This one provides highlight and a hint of pink sheen that I love. However, after a while of having it, the consistensy starts showing chalkiness. I couldn't pick up enough powder with my brush anymore and would have to apply many times. This is my biggest complain. It would help to use a denser/firmer brush for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Pinupstar

I am a NW15 with brown hair, green eyes and I loveeee this color!! It shows up pretty well on me without much work. It gives me a nice light glow that my pale skin doesnt produce on its own everyday. Its nice and light and sheer. It def. perks my face up. I seriously hope mac re-releases this when I am done with mine.