MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

on 5/8/2006 9:07:00 PM

LOVE ALL MY MAC SKINFINISHES!!
They are all gorgeous and have so much product!!
Definately get one if you get the chance!!
LOVE IT!

on 4/24/2006 8:06:00 PM

So far this has been my HG MSF, I love the color this gives my face. A medium bronzer color that is not too dark or glittery that gives a perfect sunwashed color. Here's hoping they bring this one back, and I'm trying to swap for a backup.

on 4/24/2006 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When this arrived in the post my heart san, thinking it'd be too dark on my celtic skin but it makes an awesome bronzer it really warms my face up. It give a gorgeous shimmer without being glittery, a god send!

on 4/9/2006 6:59:00 AM

I use So Ceylon when I want healthy colour without looking like I have heavy blush or bronzer on. I've tried many bronzers and most made me look orange and/or dirty. This, however, is perfect! Must get more! For reference, I'm FFF with slight yellow undertones.

on 3/1/2006 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of the best MSFs IMO. I love the way this looks on my skin! It shows up as a nice rosey brown. Its more of a pinky brown ony my skin.I imagine that this would look great on most skintones, but would probably be best for medium to darker skin tones. It is not shimmery or glittery, it just gives the skin a nice glow.

on 2/10/2006 1:35:00 AM

I finally managed to get my hands on this after a wonderful MUAer let me know that some were still available at her Marshall Field's (I snagged the last one!) - and it was well worth the wait and trouble! I'm an NC40 with dark hair and green eyes, and this makes me look tanned, healthy and alive, with that amazing glow that only MSFs can give. I don't see much of the rose that others have found, but the bronzey color is definitely there. I also have stereo rose and gold deposit, but I have a feeling that this will be my new favorite MSF.

on 1/10/2006 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I agree with the general consensus ..Gorgeous bronzey rose shade with a hint of pink.I apply with a skunk brush and the color is very wearable &versatile..Reminds me alot of NARS Lovejoy.I don't usually like glitter but thankfully the amount in this is not garish and totally bearable..LLL golden undertones

on 10/8/2005 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought Mineralize Skinfinish in PORCELAIN PINK. It's a metallic, irridescent melange of pink and gold. The color choice seemed COOL but I adore it on my Warm (NC45/NW40) complexion. It's beautiful as a highligher on my cheeks and browbone. I love it as an eyeshadow (brushed on inner to mid eyelid), it brightens the eyes w/o looking too made up. I use it almost daily one way or the other, and am still finding new ways to have fun w/ it.
Added bonus: It's HUGE! I can even use a kabuki brush w/ it to dust my shoulders & cleavage for fun nights out!

on 9/30/2005 11:40:00 PM

MAC Mineralized Skinfinishes are heaven sent, but So Ceylon in particular. The product itself gives off a subtly healthy glow with just a hint of pink-bronze color with just a small hint of shimmer. It blends right into the skin, and just makes me look 100% healthier and flawless. I also have Gold Deposit, and So Ceylon is much finer in texture.

I am heartbroken that this item was LE, so if there was the ability for me to repurchase this item, I definately would :)

on 7/1/2005 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am fair and this color works well as a bronzer or blush for me.... it gives me a wonderful healthy glow with just a hint of pink/rose...... which is one of the reasons I love it. Definately worth a try for anyone who has difficulty with most bronzers.

Popular Bronzers