Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

I am in love with the lotion! The smell is yummy, and it is a light but very mosturizing lotion. I use it all over- my body and face, and keeps me smelling good and feeling smooth. The price is wonderful and it lasts quite sometime. My favorite product from burts bees by far.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am in love. My legs are very dry especially during the winter time. I break out, scratch and sometimes bleed from being so dry. I purchased this I am hooked. I no longer scratch my legs like mad anymore. I love the smell also. It isn't very thick and absorbs quickly. I will repurchase again for sure.

on 3/23/2010 5:59:00 AM

There is good and bad about this product, although overall I'd buy it again. First, the good. It's almost a fluid rather than a lotion because the consistency is so runny. That may or may not work for you, although I like that it's not thick because I hate spreading very dense creams on my body. In fact I normally dislike body lotions, but this product I can tolerate because it's unusually lightweight and perfect for the humid climate I live in. After three days of continuous use, I already feel that my skin is smoother. The scent is very natural, almost homemade and kind of yummy. Which also means it lacks the sophistication of artificial fragrance. Again, you may or may not like this. Now, the bad: It takes a while to sink into skin. It doesn't leave a terribly sticky feeling like some body lotions, but for something this runny, you'd expect it to be absorbed a lot faster. Otherwise I'd say this is a practical moisturiser that does the job, is completely natural at that, and very good value for money.

on 3/16/2010 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't like how thin this lotion is - not sufficient for the really dry skin on my body. The smell is a bit too unnaturally sweet.

on 2/22/2010 6:24:00 PM

When I first used this i thought it was a good product, moisturizing, and smelled great.
But for some reason after a while, the smell became so pungent to me, that I still get sick of getting even a whiff of it. So nasty.

on 2/22/2010 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lotion is a little thinner, but it moisturizes really well. It absorbs fast into my skin and is not too heavy. My skin is not very dry to begin with so I do not need a heavy moisturizer. The smell is wonderful too. I love it!

on 2/20/2010 10:20:00 PM

I LOVE this product! A little of this lotion goes a long way. It is on the thinner side, but it's too sticky which is good. The smell is great, it almost has a vanilla smell to it - that's the closest way to describe it. It just looks and smells really natural, and my body is completely baby soft when I use this lotion. I would recommend this, and definitely buy it again and again!

on 2/11/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So far this is my fave body lotion. I can't tolerate strong scents. This one is light & yummy to me. Love that there's Coconut oil in it. Paraben free! Smooths on easy yet very moisturizing.

on 1/25/2010 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this lotion- it's very moisturizing and soaks right into skin. I also love the fragrance...usually. The thing is, it smells pretty strongly and I generally like my lotions lightly scented or not at all. I like to use this stuff once in a while- it smells warm and spicy and comforting, but it gets obnoxious when I use it too often. Therefore it's wonderful in it's place, but not an everyday lotion for me.

on 1/22/2010 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like another reviewer I have gone through countless bottles of this lotion. I have very dry skin, and this is my 'lighter' lotion, for use during summer or when conditions dictate. I love the smell. I suspect heaven smells something like this.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products