July 28, 2014 | 1760 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by amberjade21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As much as I was unhappy with my Luminous Silk Foundation, I LOVE this concealer! It is moisturising, good coverage and gives a gorgeous glow without ever looking cakey! It is also good value for money as you get just over 4ml which is about twice as much as in a Dior Skinflash Concealer, for only 19. I'm not too sure about the thin brush but i just draw it on and then blend it with my fingers. I have this in the 3.5 as I am tanned but will definately buy this again in a lighter shade for winter, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even better than Cle de Peau! I agree that it does NOT settle into lines under the eyes, but airbrushes everything to perfection. A tiny stippling of product onto the area and then patpatpat it to blend perfectly. The pointy little brush in the tube looks lethal, so I apply it to my finger then stipple and pat.
Doesn't melt to oblivion by the end of the day too. Just hangs in there with you - perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by mimimakeup

Great concealer-possibly the best I've tried on myself so far. My concerns:fine lines under eyes which have always creased with concealer and with some foundations (unless sheer) Always regularly having to smooth concealer in order to remove lines forming during wear (a pain). This concealer has a very high pigment content-only the smallest amount is needed to get even coverage with good opacity covering minor dark circles. This really helps me as anything too creamy seems to crease on me. I am using 3 which is a perfect match for my lightish skin tones and it doesn't feel drying either(limited shades).My verdict is that this is an outstanding concealer-instead of checking and smoothing out several times a day-I might just have to pat lightly once for very minor smoothing. How this performs on heavier lines-not sure but for fine lines-HG

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by milktoast24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

like many others have said, this seems to be the one concealer that miraculously does NOT settle into the fine lines within 1 hour like so many others do - it seems to last a bit longer. I was totally amazed at this fact, as 99% of concealers i try end up creeping into those fine lines after an hour! this is a highly pigmented liquid (thinner than mark cealer by Shu Uemura, another great pro-cealer), that blends perfectly without cakiness, thick residue, or creasing. It seems to have a light diffuser that makes the fine lines less visible, or at least a less whitening alternative to TiO2 which makes it look so natural. This concealer is so much more ultralightweight than any other concealers, like no filler at all, and doesn't have to resort to the silicone trick which only ends up smooshing, feeling "thick" and making it hard for skin to breathe. Really, really impressed this jaded makeup maven. The only drawback is the limited shade range. you may have to buy two and mix, which is a pain but worth it for the formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

Truly an amazing breakthrough product of its type. Perfect blendable consistancy, it conceals imperfections and brightens all around the my seriously shadowed eye area like nothing else I've ever tried. Well named "high precision", the tiny skinny little brush is for precise targeted dabbing of the product into place; then you use your finger or another brush to blend it. Unfortunately, this contains some ingredient highly irritating to the skin around my eyes, something I don't think I've experienced before, hence the less-than-perfect score. If I blend it out very quickly I can almost avoid the burning and sensitivity, but if left to sit for more than 1 second, it's almost unbearable. Hard luck for me because I could certainly use this every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by readingredocean

Has light consistency, easy to blend and dries non-greasy or dry, so you won't be seeing it 'melting' like other creamier formulas or increasing the look of fine lines. The colours are quite yellowy though...may not suit everyone as this may accentuate the green under the eyes. Don't know if it will work for those with very dark circles. Overall, it does the job, but you can probably get better, like the YSL Touche Eclat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic concealer! Easy to apply; love the little brush. This goes on easily and lasts well. I like the amount of shine it has, too--just perfect. The color 3 is a great match for my foundation. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I totally agree with (almost all) the previous reviewers, this dispenser is better than Dior Luminizer or YSL Touche Eclat....same great idea - using one product to conceal and highlight, but this one's mechanism is better (no click and turn) and easier to use. I got this in two colors so I can mix them depending on how tan I am. TIP I just got from a makeup artist: For spots or eye corners, blend any concealer or highlighter using a lip brush. It's easier to manage than a large concealer brush so doesn't end up blending the product off the small area you're trying to cover.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy Grail! Doesn't crease into lines under the eyes,covers dark circles,makes me look rested and is a perfect match in #3.I wear LSF 4, and SDF in 5.5. Best high end concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by damato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!