Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 1/14/2008 3:07:00 PM

Got this concealer over the weekend, along with some other Armani products (my first time ever trying this brand, and I LOVE it). This concealer is truly amazing. It goes on so smooth, and covers my imperfections perfectly. It blends in perfectly with my foundation (Armani Designer Modeling Compact), and feels light. It is the best!

EDIT: After using it several more times, I eventually threw it to the side. For some reason my skin started reacting badly to the areas where I used the concealer, and just turning really red. I have since switched over to YSL, and never looked back.

on 1/13/2008 12:11:00 PM

Absolutely the best concealer ever and I have tried other high end concealers and for me this works perfectly. It hides my dark shadows doesn't crease into my under eye wrinlkes,plus it brightens my under eye area. It doesn't dry out my skin or turn it into a dry crepey mess. Holy Grail.

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.

on 12/19/2007 5:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This concealer goes on nice and smooth and bright (as most concealers I've tried do), however as with the Dior smoothing concealer, it disappears after about half an hour and all im left with is glitter on my dark circles. Not worth the 19.

on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

on 12/2/2007 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product! I have horribly dark circles and this concealer somehow manages to hide it. It looks natural if u apply it with a concealer brush since it blends in better that way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

on 11/24/2007 9:04:00 AM

I'm a converted Armani addict! I love this concealer, not only because of its fluidity, it's a great cover-up under powder or fluid foundations too! It looks best under liquid foundation, but it doesn't look cakey and blends quite naturally with the powder as well. Just make sure that your skin is still moist (use it right after you use moisturizer or primer) when you use the concealer and powder. Oh, and use a brush to blend the concealer, ladies (and I'm not talking about the brush that comes with the concealer).

on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.

on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.

on 10/8/2007 1:12:00 PM

I tried this concealer after reading the positive reviews on MUA. I am thrilled with this product. I couldn't believe that any concealer with this thin of a consistency could cover so well--but it does! I would definately repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products