Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 12/19/2007 5:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This concealer goes on nice and smooth and bright (as most concealers I've tried do), however as with the Dior smoothing concealer, it disappears after about half an hour and all im left with is glitter on my dark circles. Not worth the 19.

on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

on 12/2/2007 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product! I have horribly dark circles and this concealer somehow manages to hide it. It looks natural if u apply it with a concealer brush since it blends in better that way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

on 11/24/2007 9:04:00 AM

I'm a converted Armani addict! I love this concealer, not only because of its fluidity, it's a great cover-up under powder or fluid foundations too! It looks best under liquid foundation, but it doesn't look cakey and blends quite naturally with the powder as well. Just make sure that your skin is still moist (use it right after you use moisturizer or primer) when you use the concealer and powder. Oh, and use a brush to blend the concealer, ladies (and I'm not talking about the brush that comes with the concealer).

on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.

on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.

on 10/8/2007 1:12:00 PM

I tried this concealer after reading the positive reviews on MUA. I am thrilled with this product. I couldn't believe that any concealer with this thin of a consistency could cover so well--but it does! I would definately repurchase.

on 9/29/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Great concealer, my HG now. I have fine lines under eyes and oily skin in the T-zone but no problems under my eyes. I had some laser work done to remove some small bumps (ka:syringomas) and the laser left me with white scars where they healed. Until I found this product, nothing worked or looked good. I also have very dark circles. I bought a 3 and a 3.5 and both work well. This is an outstanding concealer! I bought these on E-Bay since the only flaw I find with this product is that for the size it is really pricey, but I guess if I have to I will definitely pay to have this excellent concealer.

on 8/22/2007 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As much as I was unhappy with my Luminous Silk Foundation, I LOVE this concealer! It is moisturising, good coverage and gives a gorgeous glow without ever looking cakey! It is also good value for money as you get just over 4ml which is about twice as much as in a Dior Skinflash Concealer, for only 19. I'm not too sure about the thin brush but i just draw it on and then blend it with my fingers. I have this in the 3.5 as I am tanned but will definately buy this again in a lighter shade for winter, love it!

on 7/21/2007 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even better than Cle de Peau! I agree that it does NOT settle into lines under the eyes, but airbrushes everything to perfection. A tiny stippling of product onto the area and then patpatpat it to blend perfectly. The pointy little brush in the tube looks lethal, so I apply it to my finger then stipple and pat.
Doesn't melt to oblivion by the end of the day too. Just hangs in there with you - perfection!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products