April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - high precision retouch

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by milktoast24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

like many others have said, this seems to be the one concealer that miraculously does NOT settle into the fine lines within 1 hour like so many others do - it seems to last a bit longer. I was totally amazed at this fact, as 99% of concealers i try end up creeping into those fine lines after an hour! this is a highly pigmented liquid (thinner than mark cealer by Shu Uemura, another great pro-cealer), that blends perfectly without cakiness, thick residue, or creasing. It seems to have a light diffuser that makes the fine lines less visible, or at least a less whitening alternative to TiO2 which makes it look so natural. This concealer is so much more ultralightweight than any other concealers, like no filler at all, and doesn't have to resort to the silicone trick which only ends up smooshing, feeling "thick" and making it hard for skin to breathe. Really, really impressed this jaded makeup maven. The only drawback is the limited shade range. you may have to buy two and mix, which is a pain but worth it for the formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

Truly an amazing breakthrough product of its type. Perfect blendable consistancy, it conceals imperfections and brightens all around the my seriously shadowed eye area like nothing else I've ever tried. Well named "high precision", the tiny skinny little brush is for precise targeted dabbing of the product into place; then you use your finger or another brush to blend it. Unfortunately, this contains some ingredient highly irritating to the skin around my eyes, something I don't think I've experienced before, hence the less-than-perfect score. If I blend it out very quickly I can almost avoid the burning and sensitivity, but if left to sit for more than 1 second, it's almost unbearable. Hard luck for me because I could certainly use this every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by readingredocean

Has light consistency, easy to blend and dries non-greasy or dry, so you won't be seeing it 'melting' like other creamier formulas or increasing the look of fine lines. The colours are quite yellowy though...may not suit everyone as this may accentuate the green under the eyes. Don't know if it will work for those with very dark circles. Overall, it does the job, but you can probably get better, like the YSL Touche Eclat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic concealer! Easy to apply; love the little brush. This goes on easily and lasts well. I like the amount of shine it has, too--just perfect. The color 3 is a great match for my foundation. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I totally agree with (almost all) the previous reviewers, this dispenser is better than Dior Luminizer or YSL Touche Eclat....same great idea - using one product to conceal and highlight, but this one's mechanism is better (no click and turn) and easier to use. I got this in two colors so I can mix them depending on how tan I am. TIP I just got from a makeup artist: For spots or eye corners, blend any concealer or highlighter using a lip brush. It's easier to manage than a large concealer brush so doesn't end up blending the product off the small area you're trying to cover.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy Grail! Doesn't crease into lines under the eyes,covers dark circles,makes me look rested and is a perfect match in #3.I wear LSF 4, and SDF in 5.5. Best high end concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by damato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by viva798

I am always on the hunt for the best concealor on the market. I've tried so many but there are only two that I can actually say works. The first one is Lancome Photogenic and the other one is GA high precision. I prefer the GA over the Lancome only because of the packaging (since GA has a brush applicator and the Lancome is in a pot) but both have superb quality. I was matched a 3.5, which has just enough neutral and yellow tones to tone down my dark circles. As of now, I have been putting my LSF, blush 8 and GA concealor to daily use. GA has excellent quality; you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

Someone recommended this to me on mua and what a great recommendation it was! I dont really have any darkness under my eyes but when I dont get enough sleep the area can look a little blah and could use a bit of touch up. not to mention when Im wearing fdtn I dont want to leave my under eye area without anything. I've used this a few times already (i'm a 3) and it evens out and brightens up my whole under eye area as it contains light reflecting particles. Its much like YSL touche eclat but an improved version because it conceals darkness under the eye which YSL does not do a good job of. It also does not crease at all, an HG for now! I used cle de peau before which I really like also but its better for the face to cover blemishes, acne scars, etc, G/A is better for the under eye area. I'm however dissapointed in the amount that comes in it. I paid 34 dollars for this at Saks and its sooooooo small, its not just enough product for the price. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by 5chastain5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Highly recommend. I definitely think this is the best concealer on the market to date. Only one that covers but does not seem to make thoes crusty wrinkles under your eyes. It's not cheap but it really does seem to be the only thing out there that actually works.