Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/21/2011 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff! It's the only pencil I've tried that actually matches my eyebrows and isn't unnecessarily warm (most powders/pencils I've tried lean far more towards red than brown). I like the gel as well because I have unruly brows, but it gets a bit goopy after a while. It's a shame I have such a hard time finding it now. I buy it whenever I see it, but I usually need to make do with Benefit's Brow Zings.

GREAT product. I own this in dark blonde, but I have light to medium brown hair.

The colour is not too brown as my brows are a little greyer than normal and the pencil works wonders. I have sparse brows and I've tried around 8 different eyebrow products (pencils and powders) and this is my favourite so far.

I do really wish i could get just the crayon, the gel is okay but since i bought dark blonde its a litte light for me oddly.

EDIT: I still like this, but my HG is the Lancome poudre eyebrow pencil, the texture is AMAZING. So now I use the revlon one on lying in bed/random errands days.

on 1/19/2011 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have used TONS of brow pencils, and most are too dark, too gold, or just weird. I finally found one that works for me! I got this in 'dark blond' and it's about a shade darker than my brows, but it doesn't bother me. The pencil looks natural, although I don't use the gel very often. When I do, I don't really notice it setting my brows unless I really pack it on. I buy this for $6-$9 dollars, depending on where I buy it, and the town I live in usually only carries the darker colors (along with only dark hair dye, what the heck!) so it's hard to find. I always buy a couple when I can find it!

on 12/20/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried both parts of this. Of the entire product I only liked the pencil half. I could have bought this separate for much less though (a.k.a not worth the money just for the pencil). The wand with the colored gel was a pain in the butt. When it would set it would flake off and look like I had gunk in my eyebrows.

Update (12/12/11): I retried this years later and it works okay. I've found that it's easy to over use. But use sparingly it can be okay. I still want to use something else instead though. I upped my over all rating to a 3 because someone could like this.

Update (9/8/13): Still not using this. It took a lot to get the product sparingly on my brows. If you don't use very little it can get crusty and look like you have junk in your brows (I like a very natural look- not a "HEY YOU HAVE JELLO IN YOUR BROWS!" look). I currently have the Anastasia tinted brow gel and like it (it's a bit expensive at $22). Thinking about trying MAC's tinted brow gel.

on 12/16/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just ran out of my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil and didn't feel like driving to bfe Ulta. I stopped at a near by Walgreens for Revlon's Fabulash and picked this up along with the mascara on a whim. I absolutely LOVE it. I am quite surprised. Not too sure how I feel about the gel yet. I still sweep my Benefit Browzing powder over this pencil for a more natural look. They go hand in hand. Love the texture and pigment. I will be repurchasing.

on 11/25/2010 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this brow pencil. It fills in my brows very nicely. It's so much faster than using the brush and powder and all of that ! I have really small brows but a nice shape. I use this to make it seem longer and thicker and it doesn't look unnatural. It looks natural and looks amazing. Makes filling in my brows so much faster. And the tinted wax on the other side is amazing ! I use it to shape my brows and make my brows stay in place all day. I def recommend this .

on 11/25/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the pencil, I have it in Dark Brown and it matches very nicely. I need to sharpen in often in order to get a finer point, or else it can look to drawn on and dramatic, so I just try to do very light strokes. The gel was a good concept in that it is brown to match the hair, but I find it can look crunchy and obvious. I don't like the packaging, as the cap fall off all the time of the pencil, and with they would sell the pencil side separately.

on 10/29/2010 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been buying this again and again over the last couple of years. I use "Dark Brow", and is just great to define and bring out my naturally dark brows. I have this thing with brows.. I just don't like how thin or almost inexistent brows look on me. My brows are naturally dark and dense, and that's how I like it (even when I know a lot of people may think they're not look "delicate" or "stylish"). Of course, I do pluck my brows to define them.
To give you an idea, I just love Jennifer Conelly's eye brows :) Anyway, this product is perfect for achieving those strong and defined eye brows. The only thing that bugs me is that when the pencil part is wearing out the cap doesn't hold to it, and just slides into my makeup bag. Still, is not that big of a deal. I will keep buying this indefinitely. Love it.

on 10/23/2010 11:07:00 PM

It's a wonderful product as it's so easy to apply. It goes on very nicely and there is no smudging whatsoever. A must have!

on 10/13/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only color I've found that matches my eyebrows exactly. It glides on beautifully with light strokes. I've been using this religiously for 7 years. The only issue I have with this product is that the pencil is short so it's not long lasting.

Popular Brows Products